• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach vs Goetia

Iapitus The Impaler said:
@Sigurd
If what you say is true, then most of matches with Yhwach would need to be redone and/or previous stomp matches are no longer stomps. If his spiritual pressure doesn't kill by default, then he still isn't incapacitated. This also brings up the fact that his summons can move on their own to time paradox from outside of time.
Not really, there is no standard to the aura since people can control it so they don't fk everything up. and besides this argument would only work against someone he couldn't see if you see my explaination above. He'd assume that Goetia is a piece of his father.

I'm saying he has to realize he can't see Goetia with the almighty, turn reiatsu crush down since the default setting on it is damage and it kills those who are much weaker

Of course Yhwach can choose to turn it down but it starts off killing since Goetia is so much weaker

There is also no proof that what Yhwach did was teleportation, that could have just as easily been him just blitzing Ichigo

Also good luck willing yourself towards Goetia when you can't even look at him without getting your mind ripped out and sent to purgatory

By the time he starts absorbing, which is a second action Goetia's first action which is instant would have already happened

Mind ripped? Can we please dispense with this absurd notion that Yhwach is gonna get soul ripped? Or is there a scan that is missing from the Evil Eye's description? Because I am only seeing "soul rip to purgatory" which then leads into "mind haxxing the ripped soul".

The soul rip is never working on Yhwach unless actual feats are brought up to prove he will, that means no mind hax. Said mind hax also possessing similar descriptions to powers that Yhwach hands out like candy and won't even affect him.

Goetia's only win con is the time travel.

Wouldn't Yhwach technically be able to bypass Goetia's immorality? From what I remember he can absorb Mimihage who's pretty much an abstract and I think he killed Gerard who has low godly and type 8.

The effectiveness of absorption can still be argued as well

His opponent is Goetia who just so happens to be possessing the corpse of King Solomon

His opponent is not the corpse however so even if he absorbs the corpse and Goetia pops out he is still fighting Goetia since that was his opponent the whole time

Absorption also kinda doesn't work since Goetia wouldn't be absorbed with the corpse and the opponent is Goetia not the corpse

Since I don't want this to be a stomp, I will make a quick establishment of a win condition for Goetia that has yet to be brought up. Goetia while in Solomon's body always starts by summoning a few demon god pillars, in fact, I am pretty sure he just always has them summoned to protect him and attack. If Yhwach, instead of trying to absorb Goetia, specifically tried to absorb those demon god pillars, he could potentially tie himself into the system of type 8 that the demon god pillars have between eachother and force a stalemate. However, again, this still only works on the low chance that Goetia goes the CIS route and doesn't just project his a few of his demon pillars into the past. From what we have been told here as well, we must also assume that Yhwach would go for Solomon's body since he would think that it is a part of his dear old daddy.

Just so we are clear, this isn't a stomp since he has those win conditions even tho him absorbing Goetia in Solomon's body would not work.

I am also going to bring something else up for those Yhwach folks, and I am feeling particularly charitable today and you all seem to have missed this on his profile. Goetia's character changes depending on the character of who he is fighting. it won't grant Yhwach the win, but it makes it more likely that Goetia will take more pacifistic methods instead of say, wiping humanity.

Warren Valion said:
All this says is that Goetia just sends out hundreds of millions lights throught all of time to destroy Earth in all points of history killing all of humainty. It's just like Buu's Human Extinction attack, but through all of time.

Yhwach can Earth being ****** up in the future by millions of lights and teleport off the planet.
Does Yhwach have acausality?

Because if not, having his parents get nuked is going to paradox him out of existence, Almighty or no (which is "no" because having his parents nuked or him nuked as a kid will also erased the Almighty)

And now I see people trying to argue that seeing as the fight takes place in "our world", Yhwach doesn't exist in the past of our world and thus wouldn't be paradoxed by AAS.

But that, is not how the neutral SBA verse works. The point of it being neutral is to allow both characters powers to be used to their full extent as they would be in their home universe. Having the fact that they are in a separate universe nullify their primary power would be well against the point of a neutral verse.

And now I see that argument seems to have been addressed already /shrug.

Also magic users and servants in Nasuverse should resist absorption via resisting Blood Fort Andromeda instantly absorbing them.

Monarch Laciel said:
Does Goetia have acausality?

Because if not, having his parents get nuked is going to paradox him out of existence, Almighty or no (which is "no" because having his parents nuked or him nuked as a kid will also erased the Almighty)
Don't you mean Yhwach?

Not on my watch.

But... You'll have to rest... Eventually... And THEN is when they will STRIKE. HA HA!

Goetia:4

Yhwach:0

Yhwach voters need to fra again since the last reasons were debunked

Oh, I should also clear something up because i don't think this was talked about. It makes more sense that Goetia's 10 crowns isn't passive, since other versions of it haven't been passive, even tho it is a passive skill. This would also explain why characters can actually attack him other than just PIS

Does his 10 Crowns actually have feats.

Also whats this talk of paradoxing Yhwach via obliterating his parents? Yhwach has one parent that is practically a corpse thatbhas been carved up in another dimension which is only accessible via going through another dimension. Good luck paradoxing beaming that guy to death when he is stronger than AAS anyway.

He only got to his current state by giving out pieces of his soul to humans then reclaiming it

This is impossible if there are no humans ever

Except humans havs existed for a lot more than a few millennia in Bleach. The Soul King split the universe into its current state 100 million years ago. The World of the Living and humans have existed since then.

What condition is that? i've been arguing absorption and Monarch literally said all sevants have resistance. And the other guy said it doesn't matter even if he's somehow absorbed becasue "lul time travel no matter what and 5-A Goetia now".

why would killing yhwach's parents in the past affect him, when he has full control over the future, and can literally see himself disappearing and counteract on it? If he sees it happening, he will become immune to it, ro just simply rewrite the future as to where it doesn't affect him

also is this yhwach with sternritter abilities etc?

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
What condition is that? i've been arguing absorption and Monarch literally said all sevants have resistance.
And the other guy said it doesn't matter even if he's somehow absorbed becasue "lul time travel no matter what and 5-A Goetia now".
I actually took time to lay out a few. You can read more details above, but if instead he goes for the body Goetia is in, he can go for the demon God pillars themselves

This is his final high 6-A key

Rewriting the future doesn't prevent you from being paradoxed especially if you aren't acasual

Back