• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Either restrict every single artifact both aedric and daedric or this is a stomp even though the profile doesn't explain this evidently 99.9% of the artifacts are rated 1-C as in don't have them allowed or this is a big yikes Assuming you restrict the artifacts I want to point out that yes Yhwachs almighty will work on the Dovahkiin

It is a stomp if we see AP alone. You might think Ywach stomps. Unknown to our Almighty, Dovah holds the Skeleton Key on her hand and Ywach was laughing at the little trinket.

However, the legend passed down into annals of history about this legendary fight.

Ywach suddenly becomes powerless and kneels before Dovahkiin for mercy. Dovah smirks at very fact that she stole his Schick and everything with the Key.

Eventually, Ywach turns into a cow and resides in the Windward Manor to this day

The End. OP is bad and we should feel bad for allowing 1-C artifacts stomping, but I realize this is a smurf thread. A deceiving one!!

I mean almighty would still see anything the Dovahkiin could do and null it If you wanna argue that nulling is Nlf then he sees it realizes that's not good and 1 shots dovahkiin before he does anything

Paul Frank said:
I mean almighty would still see anything the Dovahkiin could do and null it If you wanna argue that nulling is Nlf then he sees it realizes that's not good and 1 shots dovahkiin before he does anything
The Prisoner metaphysic once defies a 1-C goddess of night through hacking the future with 99.99% chance of Winning. She still lost

Prisoner metaphysics isn't on the profile so any argument using it is moot Also what's to stop yhwach from using the balance or antithesis to reflect all damage or the death dealing to make dovahkiins blood kill him Or gremmys power to imagine himself stronger

>Prisoner metaphysics isn't on the profile

It is, then there is a Blog with a whole session explaining it.

Paul Frank said:
Prisoner metaphysics isn't on the profile so any argument using it is moot Also what's to stop yhwach from using the balance or antithesis to reflect all damage or the death dealing to make dovahkiins blood kill him Or gremmys power to imagine himself stronger
Another one is the Book of Fate in Skyrim can perfectly sees the future of anyone through reading. Dovahkiin page is empty. Again, see Ultima post

Ultima Reality said:
>Prisoner metaphysics isn't on the profile
It is, then there is a Blog with a whole session explaining it.
For the 7th time

Prisoner metaphysics is listed as the reason for his type 4

None of the other abilities it gives are on the profile due to this you can't use it for the sake of argument

Something that grants this many powers NEEDS to be explained on the profile

Also what stops the dovah from being reiatsu crushed or disintegrated from being near yhwach

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
There are several ways Dragonborn just instantly dies, heck i'm not even sure if he doesn't just passively die to Yhwach's Aura.
Too bad for Ywach. Artifacts in TES happen, and they are too broken.

@Paul

I am not using the Dovahkiin's status as a Prisoner to argue for anything else other than the fact the Almighty won't work on him, the profile pretty explicitly states that they exist outside of Deterministic Fate and Causality, this already takes care of Yhwach's Fatehax.

Ultima Reality said:
@Paul
I am not using the Dovahkiin's status as a Prisoner to argue for anything else other than the fact the Almighty won't work on him, the profile pretty explicitly states that they exist outside of Deterministic Fate and Causality, this already takes care of Yhwach's Fatehax.
Not really...he can still fate hax himself, powernull, or even reactive evolution.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
@Kong

You haven't explained how he doesn't die passively to Yhwach's Aura crushing his soul.
Read the Fiamna vs Dovah thread. I will basically repeat the whole artifact stomping again, and it's too time consuming.

Kong not a single artifact in tes has resisted passive soul crush, making the opponents blood kill them, or reflecting all damage back to the enemy but stronger

Not to mention there is the visionary which as shown with gremmy he can make himself stronger ad long as he believes he will win

elder scrolls online ... I would like to play with it but I certainly do not have 100 GB to use to install it. Would it be worth it anyway?.

@Kong

I'm not going to read another thread, Fiamma is not Yhwach. Explain to me how Dragonborn doesn't passively die to Yhwach, or can see Yhwach. All you're doing is saying "artifacts".

Paul Frank said:
Kong not a single artifact in tes has resisted passive soul crush, making the opponents blood kill them, or reflecting all damage back to the enemy but stronger
Not to mention there is the visionary which as shown with gremmy he can make himself stronger ad long as he believes he will win
Namira's Ring does exactly that actually.

Paul Frank said:

Resisting 2-C attacks from Dagon with Saviors Hide <<<<< Soul crush of an irrelevant tier 5 guy. This is wank.

Ogbunabali said:
Paul Frank said:
Kong not a single artifact in tes has resisted passive soul crush, making the opponents blood kill them, or reflecting all damage back to the enemy but stronger Not to mention there is the visionary which as shown with gremmy he can make himself stronger ad long as he believes he will win
Namira's Ring does exactly that actually.
I know it does that but not only does it not amplify that it also doesn't work in the same way as the antithesis or balance

Resisting 2-C attacks from Dagon with Saviors Hide <<<<< Soul crush of an irrelevant tier 5 guy. This is wank.

So you are saying that if I resist a punch from a 2-C I resist all hax from anyone of a lower tier Also you're right it is below the soul crush thanks ovo

So you are saying that if I resist a punch from a 2-C I resist all hax from anyone of a lower tier Also you're right it is below the soul crush thanks ovo

Now, there is some bad faith debating I am on phone, and this is troublesome to type.

Yhwach via having 28 sternritter powers that could all individually slap the dragonborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back