• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, even if we are talking about inspiration...

"Invoke me under my stars! Love is the law, love under will."
- The Liber Legis
"but my left hand is empty, for I have crushed an Universe; & nought remains."
- The Liber Legis

Meanwhile:

" 'For I have crushed a world with my left hand,' he will say, 'but in my right hand is how it could have won against me. Love is under my will only.'
- The 36 Lessons of Vivec

... And more:

"I am unique & conqueror. I am not of the slaves that perish. Be they damned & dead! Amen."
- The Liber Legis
"And so Nerevar carved at the grave ghosts until he was out of breath and their Parliament could make no new laws. He said, 'I am not of the slaves that perish.'"

... And more:

"There is a splendour in my name hidden and glorious, as the sun of midnight is ever the son."
- The Liber Legis
"There will be a splendor in your name when it is said to be true."
"The light is mine; its rays consume Me: I have made a secret door Into the House of Ra and Tum, Of Khephra and of Ahathoor."
- The Liber Legis
"The fire is mine: let it consume thee, And make a secret door At the altar of Padhome, In the House of Boet-hi-Ah Where we become safe And looked after."

And of course:

"The ending of the words is the Word Abrahadabra."
- The Liber Legis
"The ending of the words is ALMSIVI."

... So I think you may understand why one needs to look into Thelema and Alesteir Crowley to understand what the **** is going on in some of the TES metaphysics.

To say nothing of the concept of Love Under Will and Mastery, and also 0 = 2, all three are metaphysics from Thelema directly put into TES.

Can we stop derailing and get back on topic?

What stops the Dovahkiin from any and all of the Sternritter's powers?

c0da isn't lore though ovo

Can this be closed though before it gets as bad as the fiamma one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back