• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach & Madara vs Kaguya & Aizen

Probably if Kyōka Suigetsu and genjutsu were restricted, it would make the debate contain less salt and all that stuff. If both were allowed, the whole debate would center around them. Anyway, I don't really mind either way.

Okay, I mind. Kyōka Suigetsu vs Narutoverse is pure trigger bait. Well, we can say the same about genjutsu vs reikaku but to a lesser extent.

Okay so then at this point the edge would go to Yhwach and Madara again no? I mean simply off of base stats Aizen is At least 5-C compared to the at least low 5-B of the other fighters.

Or is that gap not big enough to really matter?

Burning Full Fingers said:
Well, Aizen will be upgraded to Low 5-B and his Regenerationn should help him to an extent.

He will? where did you hear this? o_O

Edit: Is it from Gwyn's Bleach revision?

Yeah, it's from Yhwach's feat of elevating the Wandenreich. I think it's going to be 'At least Multi-Continent level, likely Small Planet level'.

I think Madara and Aizen stalemate since the only real way for either to win is via sealing. As for Kaguya vs Yhwach it really depends on who can land an impactful ability first, I assume it'd be easier for Kaguya though since Yhwach can't revive. but it's not as if Yhwach is helpless so, I'd like to hear other opinions.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Yeah, it's from Yhwach's feat of elevating the Wandenreich. I think it's going to be 'At least Multi-Continent level, likely Small Planet level'.

So he's going to be " At least High 6-A, Likely Low 5-B" Is that right?

@Burning

aight well ty for the info regardles m8, please message me on my wall if you end up hearing anything regarding the situation.

Back