• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach, Destroyer of Worlds (Bleach God Tier Revision)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We weren't even taking our universe into infinity anyway, just having all the time points is a lot enough for low 2-c, and didn't it make up for that in Living World anyway? I can't see a reason why Garganta shouldn't be low 2-C.

if this helps
on page 396 of CFYOW III in the Japanese version: "無限に広がる黒腔の中を彷徨い続け"

無限に is a common phrase regarding 無限 (the kanji for infinite/infinity), in which it means to infinite or to infinity.

広がる is the verb to extend/to spread/to fill out. To extend obviously being a verb used to describe the size of something.

黒腔の中 means inside the Garganta, 黒腔 = Garganta, 中 = inside where の connects inside to Garganta.

を is a verb particle, 彷徨い続け means to prowl, prowl meaning wandering around usually with some sort of intent.

Japanese sentence structure is inverse from English. So together you have : "To prowl within the Garganta spreading/extending to infinity" in a more clean English sounding translation you might see it as "Wandering inside the infinite Garganta".

it a structure that surrounds at least 2 3-A structures and another main dimension of unknown size. It also houses countless other pocket dimensions that are constantly being created by ejected souls.

I’d love to see how big the structure is argued to be if not Low 2-C.

Endless: “having or seeming to have no end or limit”

Infinite: “limitless or endless in space, extent, or size; impossible to measure or calculate”

Funny how infinite uses endless in it’s definition.
Yeah but endless doesn't equate to infinite on this site at least, otherwise verses with endless multiverses wouldn't be restricted from getting 2-A.

Then again, that's a whole different discussion than this, so eh.

Yeah but endless doesn't equate to infinite on this site at least, otherwise verses with endless multiverses wouldn't be restricted from getting 2-A.

Then again, that's a whole different discussion than this, so eh.
just curiosity, If the word infinite is already used in a series, can we still get endless and infinity the same?

The garganta is low 2c because it's stated to be a infinite expanse by the narrator. The fact that it has infinite space would mean its a infinite space-time. Cuz in bleach space-time is one making it low 2c .

it a structure that surrounds at least 2 3-A structures and another main dimension of unknown size. It also houses countless other pocket dimensions that are constantly being created by ejected souls.

I’d love to see how big the structure is argued to be if not Low 2-C.
Atleast 3 standard universal sized structures.....and technically low2C themselves...but thats for another thread..

I didn't read anything of this since is too long and I'm not knowedgable on Bleach either, but if I got correctly, Living World, Soul Society and Hueco Mundo are each one planets, so merging them would be 5-B like is 2-C merging several timelines with each other since you're completel ******* them up, also because to merge 3 planets between each other, you'd need to at very least overpower their GBE because otherwise they wouldn't merge but just clash between each other.

Aka at very least from this CRT Yhwach and whoever scales from him should be back to 5-B from High 6-A.

1. We take 3-A of our own universe at single time point, but this is not the case for Living World, why don't we take it as covering all time points?
2. You haven't explained why spatial size is so important to Garganta? why should it be infinite?
3. Also, I would like to get the answer to this question.
Then it's a small question, would you scale the person who only keeps the beings in regularity, to the person who can trigger the beings?
is there no one to answer these, come on

Last edited:
I didn't read anything of this since is too long and I'm not knowedgable on Bleach either, but if I got correctly, Living World, Soul Society and Hueco Mundo are each one planets, so merging them would be 5-B like is 2-C merging several timelines with each other since you're completel ******* them up, also because to merge 3 planets between each other, you'd need to at very least overpower their GBE because otherwise they wouldn't merge but just clash between each other.

Aka at very least from this CRT Yhwach and whoever scales from him should be back to 5-B from High 6-A.
1-U should read the OP before saying things like that sir
2-World isnt always Planet, it can be society, planet, Universe and there it goes

If the eternity of garganta is stated by the narrator, it is absurd to question this, and it is definitely an unnecessary questioning attitude to do. The infinity of garganta should be reliable information, as it directly gives the narrator information, not through the eyes of a character or the view of a character.
I don't agree from that. It is equally plausible it is from Aura's perspective of the Garganta being endless.

And endless doesn't necessarily mean infinite. If you run in place in a circle you will never reach an end, so it is effectively endless, but it is still over a limited area.

I don't agree from that. It is equally plausible it is from Aura's perspective of the Garganta being endless.

And endless doesn't necessarily mean infinite. If you run in place in a circle you will never reach an end, so it is effectively endless, but it is still over a limited area.
i would refer to my post above regarding the raw for it.

Again it’s a structure that surrounds at least 2 3-A structures and another main structure of unknown size. It also houses countless other dimensions in it each of varying size. This structure also has its own space-time.

So far your argument regarding the Garganta is “I don’t think so” as if the bit with Aura was the only evidence.

We can say this among the successes in all other anime. If the aura did not come out of his mouth, there is nothing that shows him, it is more correct to take it from the narrator's mouth, because it is given from the narrator that this thing is infinite, I repeat again, it is wrong to say "it says" because it does not always go and reaches the end "

If you care so much about spatial size and argue that the meaning there is infinite or not , why don't you ask directly to this section on vsb? (as far as I can see, both sides do not believe in each other)

You can say the exact same thing about infinite, you can do infinite laps on the circumference of a circle. I don’t know why this is relevant though?

Edit: seems to have gotten resolved by a translation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back