• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach, Destroyer of Worlds (Bleach God Tier Revision)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can say the exact same thing about infinite, you can do infinite laps on the circumference of a circle. I don’t know why this is relevant though?
Just pointing out that it doesn't definitively mean that the Garganta is an infinite space-time.

Why ppl is using a lot of assumptions to this?

The nature of Kubo's writing, unfortunately.

I think we're getting a bit hung-up on the size of the Garganta itself. There's a lot more issues besides that which I've pointed out.

Regarding this assumption that the "boundary" that Yhwach was supposedly out to destroy being the Garganta, apparently the only thing desribed as the boundry that I've found from the manga that separates life and death is the Dangai.

The example Damage said is not related to context and arguments, I think or I could not figure out the relevance. What he says is true but I don't think it has anything to do with our topic.

In response to one of your points in the write up, I dont think Tokinada is referring to the death of reio. The context of the discussion is him reprimanding that ichigo is not given his credit for stopping yhwach, and yhwach says on panel he doing the merge via his power.

I think we're getting a bit hung-up on the size of the Garganta itself. There's a lot more issues besides that which I've pointed out.

Regarding this assumption that the "boundary" that Yhwach was supposedly out to destroy being the Garganta, apparently the only thing desribed as the boundry that I've found from the manga that separates life and death is the Dangai.
He has mentioned many times that the huce mundo will also disappear There is no link between yhwach and dangai and huce mundo so the disappearance of dangai does not affect the huce mundo

He has mentioned many times that the huce mundo will also disappear There is no link between yhwach and dangai and huce mundo so the disappearance of dangai does not affect the huce mundo
Hueco Mundo is connected to them via Garganta. It's not a direct link like the Dangai, but it's still something since you can traverse the Garganta to reach Hueco Mundo.

dangai is not a boundary either nor does it serve to separate, the purpose of the dangai is to connect
So you're disagreeing with the manga itself that describes Dangai as the boundary?

The Dangai doesn’t surround the worlds. It’s literally a glorified crossroad that connects Soul Society and Human World.

Doing anything to the Dangai als won’t do anything to Hueco Mundo.

So you're disagreeing with the manga itself that describes Dangai as the boundary?
The dangai does not surround the dimensions, the dangai is just a way to connect them, and HM was gonna be destroy too which is not conected to the danga and only via garganta (like all other things)

The Dangai doesn’t surround the worlds. It’s literally a glorified crossroad that connects Soul Society and Human World.

Doing anything to the Dangai als won’t do anything to Hueco Mundo.
It doesn't have to surround the worlds. It is described as the boundary between them.

And can you point out the statement where it was claimed that destroying it would do nothing to Hueco Mundo?
Hence Garganta takes precedence over Dangai over being the relevent object as "boundry" in the debated context.
Except for the fact that the Garganta has never been stated to be the boundary.

The dangai does not surround the dimensions, the dangai is just a way to connect them, and HM was gonna be destroy too which is not conected to the danga and only via garganta (like all other things)
Just want to point out that Yhwach in this page only mentions the World of the Living and Soul Society.

Hueco Mundo being destroyed earlier was primarily mentioned in reference to when the Soul King was killed.

Why do I need a statement saying the Dangai wouldn’t effect Hueco Mundo? It’s literally stated it serves only soul society and the human world.

How would it effect something that is has no relation too? Are you forgetting Hueco Mundo is an isolated world?

It doesn't have to surround the worlds. It is described as the boundary between them.

And can you point out the statement where it was claimed that destroying it would do nothing to Hueco Mundo?

a cross over to SS and WOTL yea.

dangai is not connected in any way shape or form to HM, can u show where they are connected? also we know that garganta is connected to all of them and u can travel to any of the dimensions using garganta showing that it is indeed connected to them

until the novels

Just want to point out that Yhwach in this page only mentions the World of the Living and Soul Society.

Hueco Mundo being destroyed earlier was primarily mentioned in reference to when the Soul King was killed.
just want to point out that HM was gonna be destroyed (mentioned both in manga and novels)

If Yhwach’s goal is to return the world to primordial soup and make it like the old world you do realize Hueco Mundo would need to go as well right? It’s one of the places that make up the old world.

a full response from me will be later today.
I think the best possible supporting statement for garganta being is this:
unknown.png

dangai is like a bridge between 2 countries or like a bridge between 2 seas, it does not surround them, it is just a way to travel between the two. The destruction of the bridge does not affect the seas or countries, planets or Universes. As a structure between two worlds, can you tell by what logic the planets were affected if it was destroyed? I do not think because the unaffected dangai is a vehicle to travel from the world to the SS, or from the SS to the world, it cannot be compared to garganta.

Occams razor....as one commentator implored us to use it....
Besides you would have to prove the positive in this case not us proving a negative.

Except context and obvious nature of its existance in the cosmlogy would lead to a more cogent interpretation as "boundry".

dangai simply has no relation to huce mundo as the bridge between the SS and the world, which clearly shows in yorouchi's drawing of kojmology. I can't take yorouchi's cojmology drawing right now, but I assume you know it.

dangai is like a bridge between 2 countries or like a bridge between 2 seas, it does not surround them, it is just a way to travel between the two. The destruction of the bridge does not affect the seas or countries, planets or Universes. As a structure between two worlds, can you tell by what logic the planets were affected if it was destroyed? I do not think because the unaffected dangai is a vehicle to travel from the world to the SS, or from the SS to the world, it cannot be compared to garganta.
Absolutely based logic.

Except context and obvious nature of its existance in the cosmlogy would lead to a more cogent interpretation as "boundry".

Considering the magnitude of this upgrade, I would want something stronger than assumptions about the context of the cosmology

a full response from me will be later today.
I think the best possible supporting statement for garganta being is this:
unknown.png

I see that a bit differently. Gargantas tear through the fabric that keeps dimensions apart, but that doesn't state that the void of Garganta itself is that same fabric.

By the same logic of what happens if too many souls cross the boundary (the Dangai) separating them. The realms collapse into the primordial chaos. So removing that boundary (the Dangai) would have the same effect as too many of them spilling over at once.

By the same logic of what happens if too many souls cross the boundary (the Dangai) separating them. The realms collapse into the primordial chaos. So removing that boundary (the Dangai) would have the same effect as too many of them spilling over at once.
how would that return the universe to its original form/state?

not really as souls can travel using garganta, this is also one of the reasons there exist multiple valleys

Considering the magnitude of this upgrade, I would want something stronger than assumptions about the context of the cosmology

I see that a bit differently. Gargantas tear through the fabric that keeps dimensions apart, but that doesn't state that the void of Garganta itself is that same fabric.
Fabric is refered to the Garganta which separates the realms, portals in it allow you to travel between realms.

Aren't you overdoing it when (now) it comes to asking for evidence? you are pushing the subject too much, It is obvious that it is not dangai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back