• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach, Destroyer of Worlds (Bleach God Tier Revision)

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats not my point, Im asking if Yhwach only aimed for the destruction of SS and WoTL, as you mentioned the dangai and the scan where he says that SS and WoTL will lose its form, Im asking how would that get the universe to its old state, there are the HM which is a separated dimension and the Garganta which surrounds all, explain how those 2 would get destroyed as well so the universe will get to it old state

thats not my point, Im asking if Yhwach only aimed for the distruction of SS and WoTL, as you mentioned the dangai and the scan where he says that SS and WoTL will lose its form, Im asking how would that get the universe to its old state, there are the HM which is a separated dimension and the Garganta which surrounds all, explain how those 2 would get destroyed as well so the universe will get to it old state
Via a chain reaction. They're all connected to each other.

EDIT: Guys, I can't argue with five or six people at once. I'm going to wait until Cyber's response is done.

Damage somehow thinks the Dangai is what connects the all realms when that's false. The Dangai/Precipice World is nothing more than the pathway that the Shinigami use to traverse from World of the Living to Soul Society. The Garganta on the other hand can be used to travel literally anywhere, including the very Precipice World as shown by Ulquiorra

Being faced with life and death makes you stronger in Bleach. Getting your powers snapped like a twig and ripped from your soul after getting brutalized by god is pretty life and death. A little girl swung her fists at Ichigo and he went from his lungs collapsing in on themselves to tanking being punted to make a giant crater in the wall, Ganju went from dying hundreds of meters away from Kenpachi to standing up right and being able to try fight Byakuya who was equal or stronger, Ichigo went from Renji treating him like complete fodder to two shotting the man etc. There are a bunch of these situations where people come close to dying and amp massively almost immediately.
jtdzkzqroiu51.png

Only the Garganta work as a boundary for ALL worlds of bleach .

Only it have a link to all them. Dangai ain't it .

The way the thread is going rn will lead to a 10 pages in a day so lets just calm down and wait for Cyber to give a full respond

Gentlemen, be slow, I cannot catch up with the chat. Damage will give his arguments against him. Let us comment accordingly.

1. We take 3-A of our own universe at single time point, but this is not the case for Living World, why don't we take it as covering all time points?
2. You haven't explained why spatial size is so important to Garganta? why should it be infinite?
3. Also, I would like to get the answer to this question.
Then it's a small question, would you scale the person who only keeps the beings in regularity, to the person who can trigger the beings?
can I bring Donttalktd (if he wants to come) for this? Do I have permission to do this?

Oh, is coming. Villains are working in the shadows. ;-;
at worst Damage will be talking to other staff members about turning this into a staff-only string. but I personally see no reason for this so understandably we give our own arguments without being rude because

People were asking about how would this and this be relevant. But this ties all the way back into Rukia & Urahara's explanations at the beginning of the manga.

The worlds becoming unbalanced and collapsing into each isn't just the destruction of the two worlds, but the collapse of the entire Universe.

This collapse, the removal of life and death, is the same exact same thing as Yhwach's goals.

So in effect it all ends up the same way; if the worlds become unbalanced then everything in the Universe collapses back into the original form before the splitting. The Dangai is described as a boundary keeping the souls of each world separate, souls pass through the boundary in a cycle. If that boundary was removed, then all of the souls on both sides would have nothing keeping them apart and they would merge. Thus resulting in the "collapse of the Universe" as mentioned up above.

Okay well I've been following this thread and read the thread where it talked about the SK seperating the worlds with Almighty powers, first the fact that you think miraculously the author was not referring to hax the SK possesses which is also called "Almighty" btw is shocking.
If anything thats you giving it your own meaning and also me thinking it means another thing, boils down to head canon either way.

I realized that this thread is full of biased people, they dont really care about the scaling they just want an upgrade for their favorite verse tbh.
First they dont even see a problem with people that do not have a solid continental feat, just upscale suddenly getting increased to been able to destroy low 2C structures.
make it make sense

Then I realized that majority of the people here that supports this are those in the thread that disagreed with a universal rating for naruto characters.
P.S. I also disagree with universal nardo, since it doesn't make sense even though there are clear cut statements in the novels and databook that says otherwise compared to this that boils down to speculations and your own interpretations

I'm still neutral BTW cause I am not interested in having round about arguments.

Yes feels like I'm pointing finger but nah its just what I can see and what's happening.

People were asking about how would this and this be relevant. But this ties all the way back into Rukia & Urahara's explanations at the beginning of the manga.

The worlds becoming unbalanced and collapsing into each isn't just the destruction of the two worlds, but the collapse of the entire Universe.

This collapse, the removal of life and death, is the same exact same thing as Yhwach's goals.

So in effect it all ends up the same way; if the worlds become unbalanced then everything in the Universe collapses back into the original form before the splitting. The Dangai is described as a boundary keeping the souls of each world separate, souls pass through the boundary in a cycle. If that boundary was removed, then all of the souls on both sides would have nothing keeping them apart and they would merge. Thus resulting in the "collapse of the Universe" as mentioned up above.
How does the collapse of the 2 universes affect the garganta, which is a much larger structure than the universe, and the huce mundo hell and other dimensions that are completely independent of those universes. collapse is logical both as the narrative of the series and logically. but with the disappearance of dangai I see nothing that indicates that garganta and everything else must disappear.

First they dont even see a problem with people that do not have a solid continental feat, just upscale suddenly getting increased to been able to destroy low 2C structures.
If Character A has a feat and Character B scales to it...then methodology of "power boost" or sensibilities matter not...feats are feat and scaling is scaling.
Thats how all verses work....Bleach isn't doing anything criminal here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back