• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

yggdrasil tree(little wich academia)my first post

I've found a better English translation of the text:
Legend brings legend. Mysterious magic of the hidden world was born, and in this world where the history of thousands of years has been overlapped, there are several lands on which the legends are carved. Ruins of megaliths left by ancient witches the forest where the ultimate magic is sealed, the ruins where the dragon sleeps, the trees that take away magical powerand the tree of the legendary witch : ... This world exists with lay lines and complex but entangled, Superpostition of space and dimensions is occuring. Therefore, some lands can not be reached on foot or in a ride. You can reach the land by going through the entrance and exit magic gates of Ley Lines. That's why many legends are often left untouched for thousands of years. Hence dangerous demons and magical plants exist in the wild, making it a place where ordinary humans feel endangered. - But, "If there is danger, there should be valuable things that nobody gets there, as many witches and humans go through the lay lines seeking that legend that I have not seen yet And that feat was handed down and created a further legend. I do not know if all these legends are true, sometimes there will be misunderstandings and lies, but the legend will be people's hopes and a dream. The heart to pursue is the true value of the transgression.
It's not perfect but it's all I could find on it.

I have no idea what the textless scans are meant to be showing me, and the one's with text are not in English.

I have no idea what the textless scans are meant to be showing me, and the one's with text are not in English.
Basically a super huge tree that holds up all the stars in the sky but has a finite size and grows on a planet is stated to have branches that go into the past, present and future. A witch recreates this tree using her magic, what tier would this yield.
We are debating between High 3-A and Low 2-C

Basically a super huge tree that holds up all the stars in the sky but has a finite size and grows on a planet is stated to have branches that go into the past, present and future. A witch recreates this tree using her magic, what tier would this yield.
We are debating between High 3-A and Low 2-C
I do not see at all how this is Tier 3/2. Disregarding the fact that the Yggdrasil seems to only be sub-planetary in size based on that second scan if it really holds up all the stars, connecting to different points in time in and of itself isn't a tierable feat.

Put me down for disagree.

These scans just aren't good enough evidence. The one about Yggdrasil and belief doesn't actually say what your saying it does. While the one about timelines is too unclear to be taken as evidence of what your proposing.

I do not see at all how this is Tier 3/2. Disregarding the fact that the Yggdrasil seems to only be sub-planetary in size based on that second scan if it really holds up all the stars, connecting to different points in time in and of itself isn't a tierable feat.

Put me down for disagree.
Affecting/Creating a timeline is an infinite feat no matter how you look at it. That is literally how we make the jump from High 3-A to Low 2-C.
To say that it is not is just blatantly false

Affecting/Creating a timeline is an infinite feat no matter how you look at it. That is literally how we make the jump from High 3-A to Low 2-C.
To say that it is not is just blatantly false
Except that's not what's happening in the scans at all. It's just connections to different points in time. Anything else being claimed isn't what the scans show at all.

Except that's not what's happening in the scans at all. It's just connections to different points in time. Anything else being claimed isn't what the scans show at all.
Except that is what's happening
"Legend brings legend Mysterious magic of the hidden world was born, and in this world where the history of thousands of years has been overlapped"
Thousands of years of history are overlapping as a DIRECT cause of the ley lines from the tree.

Alright, cool. "Thousands of years overlapping" isn't an AP feat and even then, the statement likely just refers to how the tree branches connect and showcase different points in history at the same time. Though I'm no expert on the verse so I could be wrong with the latter part.

Alright, cool. "Thousands of years overlapping" isn't an AP feat and even then, the statement likely just refers to how the tree branches connect and showcase different points in history at the same time. Though I'm no expert on the verse so I could be wrong with the latter part.
Bud, this is a creation feat.
If someone creates a tree that spans throughout all of time then said trees size is infinite.
Creating infinity Yields High 3-A, possibly Low 2-C considering this has to do with a timeline

Back