• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

yggdrasil tree(little wich academia)my first post

I will summarize them for you, it is my first post and I decided to simply do it about one of the animes of studio trigger.
LITTLE WICH ACADEMIA.

For that I decided to talk about the yggdrasil tree (it already has many versions in many stories) and this is almost similar to the normal tree itself.

Yggdrasil is a gigantic tree that supports creation on its branches and sustains magic throughout the Little wich Academy Multiverse, something that is sustained at various times in the series, even it can interact not only with timelines,even beliefs.

the same tree can overlap space and dimensions,being able to encompass infinite possibilities with its extensive power.

this would make sense because the magic itself comes from the yggdrasil that encompasses stars,and the stars is where the magic is extracted.

when akko used the power of the grand triskelion he managed to recreate the yggdrasil that encompasses the entire cosmos, as much time, as worlds/universes and dimensions, that overlap in infinite possibilities.
of course,if this scaling is not with you,

Last edited:
that would be the case, if yggdrasil weren't bigger than that.

lwa's yggdrasil is similar to other versions, it spreads across all planes or realms and twists space-time and dimensions.
(by dimensions it refers to the dimensions, because if not I would not say space first)

also because you said **** the guidebooks, I mean you hate guidebooks even though they have important information?

also because you said **** the guidebooks, I mean you hate guidebooks even though they have important information?
Yes.

My opinion on the matter is, if it's soooo important - especially something this big, they should just put it in the source material, the original show or comic or movie, or whatever. If not, then I don't like it. They have like 24 EPs and didn't mention something this important. So... Yeah.

But then again, that's not really what this discussion is about.

this discussion is about, well yggdrasil and its size in little wich academy.
And by the way, I know that my translator is not good, but I try my best ok

It is a tree where space and dimensions are literally deformed, which are infinite spaces and dimensions due to its infinite magical power.

should that scalate to something?

I will summarize them for you, it is my first post and I decided to simply do it about one of the animes of studio trigger.
LITTLE WICH ACADEMIA.

For that I decided to talk about the yggdrasil tree (it already has many versions in many stories) and this is almost similar to the normal tree itself.

Yggdrasil is a gigantic tree that supports creation on its branches and sustains magic throughout the Little wich Academy Multiverse, something that is sustained at various times in the series, even it can interact not only with timelines,even beliefs.

the same tree can overlap space and dimensions,being able to encompass infinite possibilities with its extensive power.

this would make sense because the magic itself comes from the yggdrasil that encompasses stars,and the stars is where the magic is extracted.

when akko used the power of the grand triskelion he managed to recreate the yggdrasil that encompasses the entire cosmos, as much time, as worlds/universes and dimensions, that overlap in infinite possibilities.
of course,if this scaling is not with you,
This seems fairly cut and dry, he should scale if he created a higher dimensional structure unless it only amped his magic or whatever. Im in no way familiar with the verse but the seems uncontroversial.

This seems fairly cut and dry, he should scale if he created a higher dimensional structure unless it only amped his magic or whatever. Im in no way familiar with the verse but the seems uncontroversial.
Akko is a she, but yeah. It allowed Akko to recreate the Yggdrasil and amp her magic.

Actually multiversal is fine, considering that the leylines can extend to the past,present and future.
and fafnier is giving magic to the yggdrasil using believes.
which is curios,considering that he is from acturus(somewhere):
the acturus forest.
Legend brings legend Mysterious magic of the hidden world was born, and in this world where the history of thousands of years has been overlapped, there are several lands on which the legends are carved. Ruins of megaliths left by ancient witches the forest where the ultimate magic is sealed, the ruins where the dragon sleeps, the trees that take away magical powerand the tree of the legendary witch : ... This world exists with lay lines and complex but entangled, Superpostition of space and dimensions is occuring. Therefore, some lands can not be reached on foot or in a ride. You can reach the land by going through the entrance and exit magic gates of Ley Lines. That's why many legends are often left untouched for thousands of years. Hence dangerous demons and magical plants exist in the wild, making it a place where ordinary humans feel endangered. - But, "If there is danger, there should be valuable things that nobody gets there, as many witches and humans go through the lay lines seeking that legend that I have not seen yet And that feat was handed down and created a further legend. I do not know if all these legends are ture, sometimes there will be misunderstandings and lies, but the legend will be people's hopes and a dream The heart to pursue is the true value of the transgression.

Actually multiversal is fine, considering that the leylines can extend to the past,present and future.
and fafnier is giving magic to the yggdrasil using believes.
which is curios,considering that he is from acturus(somewhere):
the acturus forest.
Legend brings legend Mysterious magic of the hidden world was born, and in this world where the history of thousands of years has been overlapped, there are several lands on which the legends are carved. Ruins of megaliths left by ancient witches the forest where the ultimate magic is sealed, the ruins where the dragon sleeps, the trees that take away magical powerand the tree of the legendary witch : ... This world exists with lay lines and complex but entangled, Superpostition of space and dimensions is occuring. Therefore, some lands can not be reached on foot or in a ride. You can reach the land by going through the entrance and exit magic gates of Ley Lines. That's why many legends are often left untouched for thousands of years. Hence dangerous demons and magical plants exist in the wild, making it a place where ordinary humans feel endangered. - But, "If there is danger, there should be valuable things that nobody gets there, as many witches and humans go through the lay lines seeking that legend that I have not seen yet And that feat was handed down and created a further legend. I do not know if all these legends are ture, sometimes there will be misunderstandings and lies, but the legend will be people's hopes and a dream The heart to pursue is the true value of the transgression.
If it's only the past present and future than it'd be Low 2-C. Does it extend to other universes as well?

Back