• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hang on, I actually forgot about this myself, but Devil Union only lasts 5 minutes. Would Asta be able to defeat Teach in 5 minutes?

Oh... It's actually is on blackbeards profile
Note: Current Blackbeard is still featless, so it is unknown how powerful he exactly is, he only has powerscaling from Old Whitebeard to determine how powerful he is for now until he get's more feats.

I mean, can't we just change it to Pre-Timeskip Blackbeard with Gura Gura and be done with it? He scales to the same AP and has the same abilities.

Nothing about the 5 minute time limit is PIS dude. This isn't Goku vs. Frieza with that time limit

Asta is ending the fight in one hit anyway and yeah the 5 minutes thing for FTL characters is weird to say the least..., so i don't think the timeframe matters here specially since asta is one-shoting 8,5 tera people in 1 or 2 minutes in verse anyway

yeah it doesn't change much at all

but yeah just change it to pts

about that timelimit though, Asta knowing about the time limit will definitely go serious on BB. Using Ki he'll be able to sense all of his intent and avoid most of his attacks. Having higher AP, as well as good reactions and far better at cqc he should take it before time runs out imo

giphy.webp

BB's Yami yami is useless here, the only one BB can do just spamming Gura-gura Shockwave attacks, but Asta had high mobility, Asta take this.

the only one BB can do just spamming Gura-gura Shockwave attacks, but Asta had high mobility,
Same does akainu and aokiji
BB's Yami yami is useless here
Not really... If Asta goes anywhere near black beard or his darkness he gets sucked in... Black beards range is kilometers, and Asta has 10? 5 minutes? To try to take him out? Which I don't see that happening in 5 mins when black beard can use darkness and quake at the same time

Same does akainu and aokiji

Not really... If Asta goes anywhere near black beard or his darkness he gets sucked in... Black beards range is kilometers, and Asta has 10? 5 minutes? To try to take him out? Which I don't see that happening in 5 mins when black beard can use darkness and quake at the same time
Asta can deal with Blackbeard’s darkness because he has superior LS

Asta can deal with Blackbeard’s darkness because he has superior LS
Yee but he will still get absorbed if touched... He can nullify/absorb Asta or any attack Asta tries...
White beard has higher lifting strength... That doesn't mean black beard can't absorb his attacks or even him... Only black beards gravity gets resisted...

Yee but he will still get absorbed if touched... He can nullify/absorb Asta or any attack Asta tires...
White beard has higher lifting strength... That doesn't mean black beard can't absorb his attacks or even him... Only black beards gravity gets resisted...
A dying whitebeard who almost killed teach anyway, also BB has never show to keep BH active for long periods of time or to absorb danmaku attacks which asta has via spamming black slash

Yee if it's pre timeskip black beard... He doesn't really use his devil fruits effectively... But still that time limit will be a problem

Tho I have no clue how Asta fights in his post timeskip version and how the time limit works

how Asta fights in his post timeskip version
Asta is beaten for three chapters, something motivating happens and then he defeats his opponent.

Known as passive plot manipulation

Okay, no joke now, Asta with Union always starts with powerful attacks, since he has a time limit. With a sword bigger than a mountain, for example

Devil union is a transformation and he goes back to base form after 5 minutes
And then what happens? Does he become very tired? Unable to move? Unable to use abilities... Actually never mind wouldn't really matter

I'm starting to lean with black beard via his range with his darkness which can absorb his swords and spam quake from range as well 🤔

Actually wouldn't this be a stomp if blackbeard uses this huge AOE darkness attack? Asta can't avoid it or anything
19.jpg

Actually wouldn't this be a stomp if blackbeard uses this huge AOE darkness attack? Asta can't avoid it or anything
19.jpg
Isn't that just impact range though? If Teach had this range normally he could have used it from the beginning in the battle against Ace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back