• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont his madness manip only take place if you return from his dimension? If asta gets sent there isnt it a win via bfr?
Yep that's a wincon, though I doubt Asta's actually going to get sent there, he has ki sensing so he'll definitely avoid getting sucked in by BB

Asta has higher AP so he should be able to close the gap really quickly
I know, but it's not a very significant difference, and Blackbeard scales higher than 12 Tera with Gura Gura, for some reason.

Blackbeard could use Air and Vibrations through the air to make a barrier, like WB does. Asta can go through it, but he would be damaged in the process.

Either way, ultimately, I think Blackbeard loses to sheer lack of skill, hax, and a way to do definitive damage. Asta has everything in his favor, so voting for him fra too

I know, but it's not a very significant difference, and Blackbeard scales higher than 12 Tera with Gura Gura, for some reason.

Blackbeard could use Air and Vibrations through the air to make a barrier, like WB does. Asta can go through it, but he would be damaged in the process.
oh yeah gotcha

[PT]
Caralho, eu tô achando que 30% dessa ****** aqui é BR infiltrado. Parou aí, a gente vai levar bronca

[ENG]
Oh boy, sure there are some Portuguese Speakers here, huh? We should really focus on the OP and vote.

Ok going back for the thread, i still stick to all my points

Ps(why did cauann's vote got counted dude legit just said "barba negra sola")

Looking at these arguments, I think Asta wins (probably mid-diff or high-diff) so I'm voting for Asta

It's because to resist antimagic attacks you need to concentrate a lot of mana, in the end only part of the real durability is what Asta defeat. But still, Asta scales to 17 teratons via durability

Not how it works but go off I guess. Anyways, that's 7 votes for Asta so I think we're in grace now.

Mihawk also got very few feats and we use him in vs matches all the time
He has actually displayed some feats in what he can do
Teach scales to the biggest AP feat in the verse so i don't think it matters very much,
That doesn't matter... We know nothing on what Black beard can do, he has some screen time showing nothing that's it.

It's like using shanks... When we know nothing about what he can do.

My next BC match will be Innocent Zero vs Julius, and it will be beautiful

To add it you still have to wait at least 12 hours, but it is grace
That doesn't matter... We know nothing on what Black beard can do, he has some screen time showing nothing that's it.
If Teach has a profile and no notes, I can use him in matches. He has Hax and AP feats, stamina feats, LS and so on. You don't have to ignore the rest because it's not enough to beat a 17 year old main character

So it's fair when others do it but if it's one piece... Oh no... YoU dOn't wAnt yOur chAracTer to loSe...

what wincon does blackboard actually have...

We are literally using his post when all the feats from him is pre timeskip...

If Asta had no feats with one of his keys that were used, it would have instantly been closed

Switching it to Pre Timeskip is fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back