• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This match is such a mess I swear.
https://ibb.co/vDQHWJS more than 24 hours for me
You sure that weren't 12 hours? The grace started at 9pm.
Because Monkey wanted to do a revoted because "hey, we changed the key, let´s do a revote when nothing changes between the characters´power" and we did it so he could be happy, nothing more
Because said key is practically featless and against the rule to use keys of featless characters in any vs battle. Otherwise this fight wouldn't have added to Asta's profile, I would say it's not exactly pointless, but I get where you are coming from.

This match is such a mess I swear.

You sure that weren't 12 hours? The grace started at 9pm.

Because said key is practically featless and against the rule to use keys of featless characters in any vs battle. Otherwise this fight wouldn't have added to Asta's profile, I would say it's not exactly pointless, but I get where you are coming from.
For me, more than 24 hours has passed from the post that said "anyway, we are in grace now"

BTW: Using Monkey logic, https://vsbattles.com/threads/i-don...-let-me-try-king-k-rool-vs-blackbeard.114021/

^"Post time skip Blackbeard is featless" So I will ask to be removed, if anything, a change of keys or something

12 horas = 1 dia.

24 horas = 2 dias
Screenshot_20210924-183222.png

Can i at least make a bleach reference?
"You are a fool, Ichigo Kurosaki. You willingly seek to challenge an opponent so much more powerful than you that it strikes a primal fear into your being. Incomprehensible. If this is the work of the 'heart' that you people speak of, then it is because you possess this 'heart' that you humans bring hurt upon yourself, because you possess this 'heart' that you lose your lives"

In other words, yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back