• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kings Born In Darkness: Yhwach Vs Blackbeard (Bleach Vs One Piece) 0-0-0

Featured-One-Piece-Blackbeard-Makes-A-Move.jpg

Agenda Piece smh.
lmao

Reasoning? You can't vote without a reason.

• Please state valid reasons for why a battle should go a certain way when posting in a versus thread. Meaning, don't simply say that a certain character wins and leave it at that. It makes your answer look unmotivated and turns it harder to decide the outcome.
The winner will be determined by the side having better constructive arguments, rather than one word/one sentence votes, which will be disregarded. However, one word/one sentence votes agreeing with another member's reasoning will be accepted as valid votes.

Normally I would agree with this criticism but for this I can't see it. Aside from the obvious thematic shit, I think this could be fair.

Blackbeard has an enormous LS advantage, which means Yhwach can't do much about things like Black Vortex and that, and the gura fruit will allow him to deal damage to his organs and such.
Blackbeard cannot stand on the sun, Stomp

Count me for Yhwach

Blackbeard Is a literal black hole and can absorb suns because I was told so by Kruos.

He'd need to do that before Blackbeard just ragdolls him which he can do just as quickly.
That's four ways in which Yhwach can make time to use zanka no tachi
Yhwach can resist the Power nullification of Blackbeard

By the way, the Konpaku, or soul body, functions similarly to a biological body. This is why souls are not resistant to biological manipulations and require special abilities such as Rukia's Shikai to bypass biological manipulations, such as those used by As Nodt. That means that, inherently, Yhwach's power absorption would have to work biologically.

Back