• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yan Sen Re-evaluation CRT

The explanation page given seems to disagree, given that it claims that realm is "outside of the fourth dimension" instead. Granted, it provides no scans for the claim. If what you say is true, and it is indeed explicitly called a 4-D space, then I think it's not at all logical to assume that what is being transcended is a spacetime continuum, no. The Gods would be just Low 2-C, for that, and for containing infinitely-sized universes inside of their blood cells.

For the matter the profile linked doesn't seem to show evidence that the whole temporal extension of the universes is also contained in the blood pellets of a God, either, so, that's pretty bad as well.
the human universe is already 4-dimensional, everyone agrees on this, even the universes contained in a single blood platelet of Yan Sen are exact copies of the human universe, the 4-dimensional image of the human universe and the copies of the human universe contained in the blood platelets of Yan Sen are drawn in the same way. Yan Sen can also control and create space and time.
The bubbles may be called "Cosmic Stars", but as you can see in the panel zooming in on our solar system and the countless galaxies depicted on the bubbles, each of these "Cosmic Stars" bubbles is actually "our" universe, infinite in size with no boundaries as depicted in the CAHS.
scene: that there are copies of the human universe inside blood platelets
The 4-dimensional human universe looks like this in the hands of Yan Sen
The 12-dimensional stuff is also really vague. If we are given absolutely no information about this 12-D space then I wouldn't give it any tier. At most a "possibly far higher" or "possibly 1-B" if I was to be generous, off of the fact that the verse has depicted higher-dimensional realms and beings as transcendent elsewhere.
If he had just said I have a 12 dimensional space, of course we wouldn't have made any scales, but many times in the series we have seen the author distinguish and use words like dimension and higher dimension, and only Herny's space was specifically called 12 dimensional, except that we were shown that it was a space, and even though Aphrodite asked for help to save her, the other gods couldn't help her or they couldn't enter that dimension

I think you are making such a comment because you don't know the webtoon, so please let me know if you need any extra proof.

Last edited:
If what you say is true, and it is indeed explicitly called a 4-D space, then I think it's not at all logical to assume that what is being transcended is a spacetime continuum, no.
It seems it being called a fourth dimensional world is a misconception on my end. But the rest still follows although as you said it shows no evidence to this claim on their end as well. Notably I'll be fine with such to be rated low 1-C but only with the context of this scans and not with the platelet alone

But can you also check these scans regarding it since it is the full context of the whole scenario

Anything else you can refer to their argument and their own interpretation of scene

The explanation page given seems to disagree, given that it claims that realm is "outside of the fourth dimension" instead. Granted, it provides no scans for the claim. If what you say is true, and it is indeed explicitly called a 4-D space, then I think it's not at all logical to assume that what is being transcended is a spacetime continuum, no. The Gods would be just Low 2-C, for that, and for containing infinitely-sized universes inside of their blood cells.

For the matter the profile linked doesn't seem to show evidence that the whole temporal extension of the universes is also contained in the blood pellets of a God, either, so, that's pretty bad as well.
Yeah there are no proof he beyond the 4th dimension of universe, i just can see he twisted the space or 3D dimension of universe not with it time or some higher dimensional space

And also agree, it can be just a seperate body of space that not include time in it. So it would be seperate or not still not a different space time continuum

Yeah there are no proof he beyond the 4th dimension of universe, i just can see he twisted the space or 3D dimension of universe not with it time or some higher dimensional space

And also agree, it can be just a seperate body of space that not include time in it. So it would be seperate or not still not a different space time continuum
First of all, you need to understand that yan sen making the universe 2-dimensional was equated with what robots do and robots can do it in 4-dimensional and I already explained this to you with scenes and as an extra, yan sen can control and create time, so despite all this evidence, don't keep saying the same thing, you're annoying me.

First of all, you need to understand that yan sen making the universe 2-dimensional was equated with what robots do and robots can do it in 4-dimensions and I already explained this to you with scenes and as an extra, yan sen can control and create time, so despite all this evidence, don't keep saying the same thing, you're annoying me.
Bruh.. even you keep saying the same thing, why i cannot do that??? I ask you a proof about yansen twisted the 4D structure of universe, and you keep brought the nonsense like robot can control blabla the universe have time or blablablbla. I just ask you for give he twisted the 4D or the universes in blood is seperate space and time

And yeah i just agree with what ultima say here

Bruh.. even you keep saying the same thing, why i cannot do that??? I ask you a proof about yansen twisted the 4D structure of universe, and you keep brought the nonsense like robot can control this the universe have time or blablablbla. I just ask you for give he twisted the 4D or the universes in blood is seperate space and time

And yeah i just agree with what ultima say here
You really have a problem of understanding. This robot is already doing it in 4 dimensional and it is said that what theyan sen is doing is the same as what they are doing, the only difference is that the yan sen is doing it to the whole universe, so I have told you many times that it is already doing it on a 4 dimensional scale, but you don't want to understand.

You really have a problem of understanding. This robot is already doing it in 4 dimensional and it is said that what theyan sen is doing is the same as what they are doing, the only difference is that the yan sen is doing it to the whole universe, so I have told you many times that it is already doing it on a 4 dimensional scale, but you don't want to understand.
First of all the what robot did is imprison in the 4th dimensional space, and what yansen did is twisted to 2 dimensional plane. And you is the same thing???

Bruh i dont know what is the similarity between imprison in 4D and twisted to 2D. Is like say 4D and 2D is same thing
There it not only limits but also flattens and makes it clear that we did it in a small place but your teacher did it to the whole universe.

Anyway, I'm sleepy and tired, let's wait to see what ultima will say to the answer that geor and I gave to ultima.

Yeah still dont know. And when i read that again it clearly say 3D creature and space, not say or mentioning or even indicate the 4D or time
Oh my God, I had no idea that uncharted space could drag a three-dimensional creature into a place that even consciousness (She's talking about the God of Consciousness) can't enter.
So it is described as a place that even a 4D entity who contains space-time continiuum with infinite size cannot reach, so I still don't understand what you are trying to say rn.

Also, I have already explained why the God of Consciousness is 4D (why the universe his contains has a temporal dimension):
The fact that there are planets inside the bubbles won't change anything. In the same way, all bubbles contain galaxies and stars. And for some reason I feel like the main point of that scene is being ignored.

The God of Consciousness says to Yan Sen, "You cannot destroy me, all conscious beings are in the universe inside me, including your students." And after that we see the universes inside Yan Sen and the scene focuses on one of those bubbles. And after the scene becomes more focused, we see the students saying, "We're still alive," and the God of Consciousness says, "That doesn't make any sense," and then he disappears. So that universe that everyone is in is also one of the universes inside Yan Sen's blood platelets. This is also evident in the scenes that focus on the inside of the bubbles beforehand.

The surface of the planet inside the bubble:
image.png

The surface of the planet where everyone is:
image.png

So you can count me as disagreeing even if it doesn't matter much.
Just to note, the universe in which this God of Consciousness is contained is the dimension created by Yan Sen (Yan Sen contains everything in itself, including the God of Consciousness). And it has already been stated in the series that the flow of time in this infinite sized dimension works very differently than in the human universe

So it is described as a place that even a 4D entity who contains space-time continiuum with infinite size cannot reach, so I still don't understand what you are trying to say rn.

Also, I have already explained why the God of Consciousness is 4D (why the universe his contains has a temporal dimension):

Just to note, the universe in which this God of Consciousness is contained is the dimension created by Yan Sen (Yan Sen contains everything in itself, including the God of Consciousness). And it has already been stated in the series that the flow of time in this infinite sized dimension works very differently than in the human universe
  • Yeah first why it is 4D entity
  • Second where the proof the entity contains space and time
  • Third why it is mean god of consciousness when it not mention any word "god" in the sentence
  • Forth by our standard diferent flow of time is not consider as seperate timeline or space time continuum:
It should be noted that variations in the flow of time, such as faster or slower rates, do not necessarily indicate the existence of separate universes or space-time continuums. This phenomenon can occur within a single universe or pocket dimension, and therefore does not serve as sufficient evidence for the existence of multiple universes or space-time continuums.

And the main thing is where is yansen twisted 4D and where is proof the universes in blood is seperate space time continuum

Yeah first why it is 4D entity
Because he contains within himself a universe of infinite size and time flow.
Second where the proof the entity contains space and time
You have to be an absolute idiot, literally, not to understand this. The God of Consciousness completely contains that realm and states that it is infinite in size. It is also stated by Yan Sen that "the flow of time here is very different than in the Human Realm." And these two realms are already different from each other.
Third why it is mean god of consciousness when it not mention any word "god" in the sentence
The God of Consciousness refers to himself as "consciousness". That's why we even call him the God of Consciousness.
Forth by our standard diferent flow of time is not consider as seperate timeline or space time continuum:
And these two realms are already different from each other.
And the main thing is where is yansen twisted 4D and where is proof the universes in blood is seperate space time continuum
You are stupid or smth?

The God of Consciousness contains a place that is infinite and has a time continuum within himself, and only "ONE" of Yan Sen's blood cells contains the infinite realm that GoC contains, including the God of Consciousness himself WTF?

Especially funny to hear such comments from someone who wanked Anos to L1-C lol o_O

Last edited:
What currently needs to be evaluated here, and what do our staff members here think so far?

What currently needs to be evaluated here, and what do our staff members here think so far?
Ultima commented earlier

The 12-dimensional stuff is also really vague. If we are given absolutely no information about this 12-D space then I wouldn't give it any tier. At most a "possibly far higher" or "possibly 1-B" if I was to be generous, off of the fact that the verse has depicted higher-dimensional realms and beings as transcendent elsewhere.

Besides that, we are still discussing (somehow) if the multiple universes have a separate space-time continuum.

I think that Ultima's evaluation here seems to make sense.

I think that Ultima's evaluation here seems to make sense.
I don't think Ultima's evaluation makes sense, at least 1-B thing because he doesn't know the series(CAHS).

We should wait for his other comments and I would also like to point out that Planck, Rakih and Pein support us among the people you tagged.

Also, what do other staff members who have responded here think about this subject?

I also agree with Larssx. Ultima probably only read the OP given his limited time and as such, he probably missed mountains of explanations supporters of the verse made during those 3 pages.

Its just a repeat of back and forth without any much substanstial evidence except whats already shown in the relevant manhua panels posted.

At this point its just up to staff and i implore everyone to stop their back and forth unless they being more evidence with scans and not their own understanding so staff would actually bother checking it instead of the pages on this thread increasing further

I'll condense all relevant argument into one reply later when im back to my PC.

Only those with evidence backing said argument of course

You have to be an absolute idiot, literally, not to understand this. The God of Consciousness completely contains that realm and states that it is infinite in size. It is also stated by Yan Sen that "the flow of time here is very different than in the Human Realm." And these two realms are already different from each other.

The God of Consciousness refers to himself as "consciousness". That's why we even call him the God of Consciousness.

You are stupid or smth?

The God of Consciousness contains a place that is infinite and has a time continuum within himself, and only "ONE" of Yan Sen's blood cells contains the infinite realm that GoC contains, including the God of Consciousness himself WTF?

Especially funny to hear such comments from someone who wanked Anos to L1-C lol o_O
Calm dude, dont need to call me idiot, and i dont think what is relevent for bring anos here?

You saying the irrelevant thing

It just say contain the universe, it can mean just it space or 3D not entire space and time continuum
Just like what i say just space, prove it if it contain also the time. And yeah different flow of time is not seperate space and time continuum
My question is why?
Consciousness is "A thing"
And god of consciousness is "A person"

The scan literallt just write consciousness not god of consciousness
You are stupid or smth?

You just bring "flow of time is different" that i show you the standard literally say different flow of time doesnt mean seperate time and space continuum

Just like what i say just space, prove it if it contain also the time. And yeah different flow of time is not seperate space and time continuum
It's not because the time flow is different. Even that realm was created for the sole purpose of being a different realm that can only be entered from one place.

This is a dimension that can only be entered and exited through the drawing tool that Yan Sen has for the education of his students etc. I think it should be stated 30-40 chapters (maybe more IDR) before the GoC vs Yan Sen fight

Also, Yan Sen can adjust the timeline of the entire universe (that Realm) there according to the Human Realm, such as 1 day (Human Realm) = 1000 days (Other Realm) or 1 day (Human Realm) = 10 days (Other Realm). So gravity has nothing to do with the different flow of time there.

Last edited:
It's not because the time flow is different. Even that realm was created for the sole purpose of being a different realm that can only be entered from one place.

This is a dimension that can only be entered and exited through the drawing tool that Yan Sen has for the education of his students etc. I think it should be stated 30-40 chapters (maybe more IDR) before the GoC vs Yan Sen fight

Also, Yan Sen can adjust the timeline of the entire universe (that Realm) there according to the Human Realm, such as 1 day (Human Realm) = 1000 days (Other Realm) or 1 day (Human Realm) = 10 days (Other Realm). So gravity has nothing to do with the different flow of time there.
It not because time flow different, so why you brough that in argument, your argument literally say different flow of time
And it has already been stated in the series that the flow of time in this infinite sized dimension works very differently than in the human universe
It is also stated by Yan Sen that "the flow of time here is very different than in the Human Realm."
And you claim it has time continuum:
The God of Consciousness contains a place that is infinite and has a time continuum within himself

Still different flow of time in our standard is not different space time continuum, it different is 1 day 1000 day or blablabla it not mean it have different timeline unless the time different is infinite

Regarding the 2-A and Low 1-C rating
image.png

when yan sen holds the universe in her hands, you can also see that the universe of the heroes (humans) and the universes within it are identical. in addition, it has already been shown that the universes within it have a solar systeam identical to our universe.
Issue. It uses the same imagery as the one posted in the OP of Cosmic Stars which they also argue to be a universe in size and is infinite
I've checked all arguments and they don't seem to provide much scans even to validate their claims
but I found one in Chapters 233-234 where they were fighting inside Yan Sen's World
rSdQQwn.png

I don't know if this qualifies for infinite but it seems to imply that. So if one is to cross reference all of this and if 1 Yan Sen world has no boundaries then so do all others which would be an assumption to their side.

And their supporting argument is that Yan sen Already did this with his students
in chapter 181. The God of Creation Became one with all life in the universe thus if he is killed everyone in the universe is also killed
r46wZqx.png

This is where Yan Sen shows his blood platelet to contain universes and cosmic stars which is where everyone is somehow alive and wasn't dead despite the God of Creation Dying.

I don't really understand what you are saying, but it has been shown that the universes within it are exactly the same as our universe, so by default it must be 4-dimensional, and even leaving that aside, even the infinite large dimension that yan sen created has been shown to have a time, and as an extra, some gods can create 4-dimensional universes, so I don't really understand how you can deny it based on all that.
Screenshot_2023-06-22_04.59.17.png
image.png
image.png
Screenshot_2023-06-22_05.02.51.png
This is pretty much the only argument that has scans on it. Whether this qualifies or not is up to staff
As much as their claim is also valid that it is identical to the original world one time axis or spacetime can encompass multiple 3D worlds.

Which they argue shouldn't be the case since Yan Sen can modify the world to have a different flow of time and can only be entered from one place and by special means

Since this response is lazy I had to go check and look for the scans myself
In Chapter 181 it was revealed that they can enter the magic world or be brought through the scrolls and Yan Sen restored the world inside the scroll

but then again we have a note that time flow being different doesn't always equate to independent spacetimes so take what you will with this

For context it is important to know that the fight about the whole universe being flat happened inside Yan Sen's World which is also inside the painting Yan Sen created with that Said
SweetDao amazingly summarizes the entirety of the opposition's argument which also ties to the argument above
The world within the painting of Yan Sen has a different space-time that he can regulate/change however he pleases.

The world within the painting was infinitely expanding after the painting was destroyed.

The painting broke because of the fight between Yan Sen and the God of consciousness. It means that they had to break the space-time of the painting for it to appear in the human universe. You can't say there still exist "two distinct space-time". Somehow, I can maybe foresee an argument and no, this is not them merely exceeding the limit of the painting. While yes, the painting can get influenced from within as shown by God or Creators within it, it was a painting made by Yan Sen and only a being who has showcased a similar feat as him (dwarfing a universe) was able to, with Yan Sen, destroy it. (His mere presence was also going to completely remove the link between the painting and the real world, making everyone within it truly a painting. So yeah, he would have removed space-time to achieve such a thing.)

Moreover, the feat Yan Sen performed of dwarfing a universe isn't solely reserved for him but also for the very same God of consciousness. One of Yan Sen's students even says "Why does this look so familiar". (Only major difference is that Yan Sen did it with a foreign universe while GoC did it with his own more or less)

Additionally, one of the elders of the vampire universe has "space and time" laws. He use his space law to move Yan Sen out of the planet. One of the vampires states that he "moved to space in our world" showing that, obviously, the elder law only extends to their own universe. (If he could just send Yan Sen back to the human universe, he would.)

When Yan Sen crushed the universe, he destroyed the totality of it. His clan members had to go back to the Earth Universe in order to not get crushed. As shown in the first scan of that paragraph, there is no adjacent universe nor anything else but the vampire universe inside that white void. If the universes truly existed in the same space-time, destroying the totality of it would impact every universe by definition, and yet going to the Earth Universe was the safe way to not die by Yan Sen's move.

The Vampire universe is shown like that by people from within the Earth's one. Furthermore, when Yan Sen and Henry fought against each other in "another world" it was said they were "in another dimension".

Each universe has its own space-time and destroying the totality of the universe does affect time too. Again, I don't even understand why we have to make such a distinction it's called space-time with a - for a reason.
First of all, I would like to point out that the universes contained only in the blood plateted of Yan-Sen are exact copies of the human universe, which is already known to be infinite and has a time of its own, which is also pictured to us as a support. Even smaller than blood cells, they contain multiple universes, and the blood cell is like a larger space that contains them.

The 4-dimensional space-time continuum is represented in Yan-Sen's blood cells like a "sphere". Like the human universe.

2- This is only a support for Low 1-C, apart from that Yan-Sen sees the 4-dimensional universe as an entirely 2-dimensional plane.

He can bend the 4-dimensional plane just like robots do, and robots say that Yan-Sen does this technique to the whole universe.

In short, Low 1-C has 2 supports.

And this is proof that there is timeline in the human world.

3-As for 12-dimensional space, firstly I would like to point out that the author of this series has always referred to the space-time (universes) as "higher dimension" and to pocket spaces as "dimensions".

When he comes to Henry's space, he called it "12-dimensional space" and we can see this clearly.

In short, the author knows the difference between universal dimensions, pocket dimensions, higher dimensions and spatial dimensions.

https://imgur.com/a/iXcPyPR

Additional information, no god can access or interfere with Henry's 12-dimensional space. After Aphrodite was imprisoned in this space, no god could access this space and rescue her.

Now in regards to this there is a comparison made here with the space hax that ancient mechs do
yvQU03J.png
7ba2Pud.png

This seems to imply that only space was squashed as 2D and not the time itself.
Furthermore in the same chapter prior to this
Yansen was only distorting Space it even stated "At this time"
Mu86Pm6.png

Chapter 234

Furthermore going back to the Super Ancient Mech. She mentioned they have done this before but they replied only to a small part of "space"
and going back to the previous chapter.
Qv16m7K.png

it only does showcase spatial bending and manipulation and never has time included
(Chapter 229)

beside that
the same person who spoke about the universe also refer to the universe as a piece of the universe as its space, not its space-time
uyPe8Gu.png

(Chapter 229)

With that said that also puts to question other mentions of a universe if it mentions Universe as its in space or Universe as in all its spacetime because multiple times it is used to refer only to the spaces inside the universe (3D) and not the universe as a spacetime (4D).

So then we need actual proof that these feats involve or affected an entirety of space-time (past present and future) and not just space

furthermore, they also argue that the Ancient Mech said that the place they are in after the universe became flat is something that not even consciousness can reach which they claim to be referring to the God of Creation/Consciousness. now reading the entire chapter there is almost no build-up to why it somehow refers to the God of Consciousness and not their own or everyone's consciousness but if it does it might mean something. yet it is also important to know the the God of Creation/Consciousness was never shown to actually possess spacetime and only bragged about infinite space (Which would be inferior to having an actual Space time).

12 Dimensional Space by Henry​

That's all of the context available in the OP

But it is important to note that.
the 12-dimensional space statement happened in chapter 211
while the feat of Yan Sen flattening the universe happed in chapter 234

If Henry truly has 12-dimensional space power then he wouldn't have struggled against such a feat by Yan Sen just to break free
not the mention the 12 dimensional space came from the Blonde Girl and not a direct statement from Henry himself. So it truly is a random name drop

Although it should be important to be aware of these scans regarding personal space
And since Henry personal space is called 12-dimensional space but the blonde girl they argued it should be 1-B because it is also a universe as shown in the scans above.

Conclusion​

OP suggests that the universe being flat still qualifies for low 1-C
but the Blood Platelet alone doesn't qualify for it
OP also suggests
that the 12-dimensional space is insufficient for an actual rating

The opposition suggests
that the current rating of Yan Sen is correct and that he is low 1-C from the blood platelet feat alone even without the Flattening of the universe into 2D
The opposition also suggests
that the 12-dimensional space is valid for tiering for 1-B because they claimed Henry's personal space is universal in size and The Blonde Girl was trapped inside Henry's Personal space and called it 12-dimensional space

Last edited:
It not because time flow different, so why you brough that in argument, your argument literally say different flow of time
You told me that a different time flow could be related to gravity, so it doesn't mean a different time continuum. And I told you that it's not about gravity, it's a different timeline that flows differently from the time of the Human Realm and has nothing to do with "gravity". And yes, it means a different timeline according to the standards.

Anyways, I've said my piece. The rest is for the staff to decide

First of all, I would like to point out that the universes contained only in the blood plateted of Yan-Sen are exact copies of the human universe, which is already known to be infinite and has a time of its own, which is also pictured to us as a support. Even smaller than blood cells, they contain multiple universes, and the blood cell is like a larger space that contains them.

The 4-dimensional space-time continuum is represented in Yan-Sen's blood cells like a "sphere". Like the human universe.

2- This is only a support for Low 1-C, apart from that Yan-Sen sees the 4-dimensional universe as an entirely 2-dimensional plane.

He can bend the 4-dimensional plane just like robots do, and robots say that Yan-Sen does this technique to the whole universe.

In short, Low 1-C has 2 supports.

And this is proof that there is timeline in the human world.

3-As for 12-dimensional space, firstly I would like to point out that the author of this series has always referred to the space-time (universes) as "higher dimension" and to pocket spaces as "dimensions".

When he comes to Henry's space, he called it "12-dimensional space" and we can see this clearly.

In short, the author knows the difference between universal dimensions, pocket dimensions, higher dimensions and spatial dimensions.

https://imgur.com/a/iXcPyPR

Additional information, no god can access or interfere with Henry's 12-dimensional space. After Aphrodite was imprisoned in this space, no god could access this space and rescue her.

The second Imgur album, I assume, is him seeing lower worlds as fiction? If so, I suppose Low 1-C is fine, yeah.

As for the 12-D stuff: You seem to be misunderstanding the issue. I'm not doubting that the 12-dimensional realm is indeed a higher-dimensional space, and whatnot. The point is that being 12-D alone doesn't inherently grant you any higher tier without at least some minimum elaboration on the nature of that 12-D space. You can be a bona fide higher-dimensional realm and your tier can be Unknown if we are given no information about you at all.

Granted, I was also told that the 12-D space is referred to as a universe. I am assuming it's the blank space where the Gods are?

Dude, are you really serious? You haven't responded to any of the arguments we presented
I did not for the majority and simply gave more context and such to let the staff decide because whatever argument I present you will simply counter with countless other logic and we will never see eye to eye.
I'm here to convince the evaluators not you
if you actually bothered reading I was leaning more neutral regarding almost everything except the 12-dimensional one
The second Imgur album, I assume, is him seeing lower worlds as fiction? If so, I suppose Low 1-C is fine, yeah.

As for the 12-D stuff: You seem to be misunderstanding the issue. I'm not doubting that the 12-dimensional realm is indeed a higher-dimensional space, and whatnot. The point is that being 12-D alone doesn't inherently grant you any higher tier without at least some minimum elaboration on the nature of that 12-D space. You can be a bona fide higher-dimensional realm and your tier can be Unknown if we are given no information about you at all.

Granted, I was also told that the 12-D space is referred to as a universe. I am assuming it's the blank space where the Gods are?
this space since the 12-dimensional space is about Henry's own universe

Back