• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yan Sen Re-evaluation CRT

The second Imgur album, I assume, is him seeing lower worlds as fiction? If so, I suppose Low 1-C is fine, yeah.

As for the 12-D stuff: You seem to be misunderstanding the issue. I'm not doubting that the 12-dimensional realm is indeed a higher-dimensional space, and whatnot. The point is that being 12-D alone doesn't inherently grant you any higher tier without at least some minimum elaboration on the nature of that 12-D space. You can be a bona fide higher-dimensional realm and your tier can be Unknown if we are given no information about you at all.

Granted, I was also told that the 12-D space is referred to as a universe. I am assuming it's the blank space where the Gods are?
is shown in exactly these scenes

Just because a 12-D space is called a universe doesn't suddenly prove qualitative superiority. I really don't get this at all.
There is a difference between 12 dimensions and 12 dimensional

One does not have to refer to spatial dimensions and usually specifies the number of dimensions in the same plane, while the other statement is taken to refer to spatial dimensions unless otherwise shown.

Furthermore, in the CRT where the verse was added, it's already mentioned that the author was aware of how dimensions are work.

One does not have to refer to spatial dimensions and usually specifies the number of dimensions in the same plane, while the other statement is taken to refer to spatial dimensions unless otherwise shown.

Furthermore, in the CRT where the verse was added, it's already mentioned that the author was aware of how dimensions are work.
What I meant at the end was that the author knew what the difference was between spatial dimensions and dimensions on the same plane. He already shows this through the Antic-Heroes.

The second Imgur album, I assume, is him seeing lower worlds as fiction? If so, I suppose Low 1-C is fine, yeah.
Yeah, that's the situation.
As for the 12-D stuff: You seem to be misunderstanding the issue. I'm not doubting that the 12-dimensional realm is indeed a higher-dimensional space, and whatnot. The point is that being 12-D alone doesn't inherently grant you any higher tier without at least some minimum elaboration on the nature of that 12-D space. You can be a bona fide higher-dimensional realm and your tier can be Unknown if we are given no information about you at all.

Granted, I was also told that the 12-D space is referred to as a universe. I am assuming it's the blank space where the Gods are?
This is not the blank space where the gods are. The gods and the blank space they inhabit have no access to Henry's 12-dimensional space.

Apart from that, Well... I guess what you want for 1-B is a little more detail about this place, but basically there are 2 things we know about space;

1-This place is shown directly in the verse as a 12-dimensional plane/space.

2- No god or power, except Yan-Sen and Henry, can access this space/plane.

Well, if this is still not enough for you to scale to 1-B, would it at least be "possibly 1-B"?

Yeah, that's the situation.
Yeah, alrighty then.

Apart from that, Well... I guess what you want for 1-B is a little more detail about this place, but basically there are 2 things we know about space;

1-This place is shown directly in the verse as a 12-dimensional plane/space.

2- No god or power, except Yan-Sen and Henry, can access this space/plane.
If that's all we know about the place, then I don't think a solid 1-B is warranted at all, no. Even it being called a "universe" is spoken in uncertain terms ("A golden universe?! A black hole?!"). That said, the fact it's depicted as somewhere inaccessible even to Gods who see the regular universe as fiction is interesting. Are we ever told why exactly they can't reach it?

Yeah, alrighty then.

If that's all we know about the place, then I don't think a solid 1-B is warranted at all, no. Even it being called a "universe" is spoken in uncertain terms ("A golden universe?! A black hole?!"). That said, the fact it's depicted as somewhere inaccessible even to Gods who see the regular universe as fiction is interesting. Are we ever told why exactly they can't reach it?
First of all, it is not called "universe", only called 12-dimensional space/plane (I assume you are talking about Henry's space) Well... I guess you're saying that it's still not enough to refer to it as "12-dimensional space or plane or universe" or whatever... (But there is more to it than that and I had to write it in the "edit" section.)

Apart from that, when Henry imprisons Aphrodite in this space, none of the gods say that they can't afford it and they can't do anything, they can't reach her and they can't help her.

Edit : To elaborate on this a little more, the reason why this place is called a black hole in the first place is because Henry can lure people here and seal them, so this is just a metaphor.

Then, the fact that it is called the golden universe means that this place actually refers to a universe, in short, it refers to the fact that the 12-dimensional space / plane has a universal size. In addition, it is shown that space contains stars and galaxies.

Last edited:

(I've been asking you this very thing on discord since last year to finally get an answer from this thread lol).
In addition to the fact that it is called the "12-Dimensional space", "Golden Universe" and displays stars, it also traps the Gods (the blonde who made the claim. She is the greek god of love) and they can't escape it. Each god is an entire universe of infinite size, and can travel back and forth across both dimensions and universes

The gods are also above the Creators, who are above Monarch. Monarch has shown the ability to create and destroy two-dimensional and four-dimensional spaces to escape or trap enemies, Creators are even creators of entire planets and races if not galaxies or universes, the most powerful Creators have even demonstrated the ability to create a Domain of infinite size where they can cut everything including consciousness, particles, space, time, destiny, all cause and effect, heaven and earth (Here**** i forgot update it completely)
Edit: For infinite domain

Last edited:
Yeah, alrighty then.

The gods don't treat Regular universe as fiction (only Yan Sen and Henry/Creator of 12-D space are possible but I doubt it). They are simply superior to it, in terms they can easily destroy and create it. As the 12-D scan shows, Athena walks the earth normally

You told me that a different time flow could be related to gravity, so it doesn't mean a different time continuum. And I told you that it's not about gravity, it's a different timeline that flows differently from the time of the Human Realm and has nothing to do with "gravity". And yes, it means a different timeline according to the standards.

Anyways, I've said my piece. The rest is for the staff to decide
Where i told you that? Can you show that?

Different flow of time still not qualify for being seperate space time continuum, thats the point

The explanation page given seems to disagree, given that it claims that realm is "outside of the fourth dimension" instead. Granted, it provides no scans for the claim. If what you say is true, and it is indeed explicitly called a 4-D space, then I think it's not at all logical to assume that what is being transcended is a spacetime continuum, no. The Gods would be just Low 2-C, for that, and for containing infinitely-sized universes inside of their blood cells.

For the matter the profile linked doesn't seem to show evidence that the whole temporal extension of the universes is also contained in the blood pellets of a God, either, so, that's pretty bad as well.

The 12-dimensional stuff is also really vague. If we are given absolutely no information about this 12-D space then I wouldn't give it any tier. At most a "possibly far higher" or "possibly 1-B" if I was to be generous, off of the fact that the verse has depicted higher-dimensional realms and beings as transcendent elsewhere.
I have collected almost all my scales in a single topic you can review

how many dimensional is the human universe?

The human universe is exactly the same as our universe, so by default it should be 4-dimensional, but since some people have a problem with this, I will leave evidence that there is a time continuum in the universe

Body of Yan Sen

Each of YanSen's blood platelets contains multiple universes, and each universe is a copy of the universe of the human world, which is said to be infinitely large without boundaries. these bubbles may be called "Cosmic Stars", but as you can see in the panel zooming in on our solar system and the countless galaxies depicted on the bubbles, each of these "Cosmic Stars" bubbles is actually "our" universe, which is infinitely large without boundaries as depicted in the CAHS.
This means that each blood platelet contains at least 9 infinitely large low2c universes.

Making a 4-dimensional universe 2-dimensional

Asked if time had an impact on this achievement

First, Yan Sen's god-powered student (gods are beings that can create a 4-dimensional universe) could not believe his achievement and asked the robot, "You did something similar, didn't you?". The robot replied, "No, we only did it in a small part of space, while your teacher crushed the entire universe (by crushing, he means that he made the universe 2-dimensional)." This robot also made it clear that it used its ability on a 4-dimensional level, so yes, Yan-Sen used it to transform a 4-dimensional universe into a 2-dimensional plane

Why is the universe infinite?

In English we were told that the universe is infinitely big, but to be on the safe side we had translators translate it into Chinese and they said it was infinitely big.
Cahs_Inf.webp
Infss.webp

The universe created by Yan-Sen by drawing on paper

Yan-Sen draws a universe for his students on a flat sheet of paper and traps them in it and then shows us that it has a space-time continuum and is infinitely large.

12-dimensional henry space

We have seen dimensions and higher dimensions many times in the series, but especially henry's space is expressed in dimensions. even aphrodite (the goddess of love) can't get out of it and the others can't get her out of it. i would like to add that the gods who can create and hold low2c universes are completely destroyed by a simple blow of henry and they can't access his 12 dimensional space.
Also, since the arguments presented by others and my arguments are similar, I will say no more, I agree with everything others have said
https://imgur.com/a/l5pCI3u
https://imgur.com/a/o3wwABt

Last edited:
Yeah, alrighty then.
And honestly I'm against Low 1-C (r/f part). What supports it is to show the infinite universe as a plane, but regardless of whether it is a spacetime continuum or just space. If you take a closer look at the context, Yan Sen (he's literally the strongest person in the verse, not random god) is just using OP space manipulation to warp the universe, starting with twisting it to the point where countless planets fall apart, then flatten it and thus push protected people (and earth) into White Space (without any description other than it is a place where consciousness and three-dimensional entities cannot reach)
An analogy is that it's like you (Yan Sen) possessing space manipulation and using it to bend the room (universe) you are in, and you also create some protective barrier around the creatures (human, his disciples, alien) and tools (earth and some planet) in the room. When you flatten the room, the protected creatures will enter the larger building containing the previous room (because the room is already gone as it becomes a plane, the building space will fill in and replace the missing part)

Full chapters
If you say scrolling, it's just a pocket space. When the picture is destroyed, the world in the picture does not disappear, but appears right in the real world. It's just immersion and pocket dimensional manipulation
So it can be said that I oppose both the OP and the opposing side. But I'm not really against any Tier as long as it's 2-B or higher, as long as there's a good reason

And honestly I'm against Low 1-C (r/f part). What supports it is to show the infinite universe as a plane, but regardless of whether it is a spacetime continuum or just space. If you take a closer look at the context, Yan Sen (he's literally the strongest person in the verse, not random god) is just using OP space manipulation to warp the universe, starting with twisting it to the point where countless planets fall apart, then flatten it and thus push protected people (and earth) into White Space (without any description other than it is a place where consciousness and three-dimensional entities cannot reach)
An analogy is that it's like you (Yan Sen) possessing space manipulation and using it to bend the room (universe) you are in, and you also create some protective barrier around the creatures (human, his disciples, alien) and tools (earth and some planet) in the room. When you flatten the room, the protected creatures will enter the larger building containing the previous room (because the room is already gone as it becomes a plane, the building space will fill in and replace the missing part)

Making a 4-dimensional universe 2-dimensional

Asked if time had an impact on this achievement

First, Yan Sen's god-powered student (gods are beings that can create a 4-dimensional universe) could not believe his achievement and asked the robot, "You did something similar, didn't you?". The robot replied, "No, we only did it in a small part of space, while your teacher crushed the entire universe (by crushing, he means that he made the universe 2-dimensional)." This robot also made it clear that it used its ability on a 4-dimensional level, so yes, Yan-Sen used it to transform a 4-dimensional universe into a 2-dimensional plane

If you say scrolling, it's just a pocket space. When the picture is destroyed, the world in the picture does not disappear, but appears right in the real world. It's just immersion and pocket dimensional manipulation
So it can be said that I oppose both the OP and the opposing side. But I'm not really against any Tier as long as it's 2-B or higher, as long as there's a good reason
Yan-Sen has said many times that he created this universe by drawing ?
Screenshot_18.png
Screenshot_19.png

Last edited:
Yan-Sen has said many times that he created this universe by drawing ?
So what? Does that contradict what I said?
You're taking things out of context, he's just creating the world in the picture. That world isn't even the main world in which most of the story takes place, it's just a pocket dimension he created for his students. And it doesn't even have universe, GOC has to go to White space to create his own universes to trap two demon girls lol

Yeah, alrighty then.

Ultima you are actually misinterpreting the "golden universe or black hole" part.

Henry can attracting people into his space and seal them there.

Actually, the girl there says, "Black hole?" She's referring to the fact that Henry's space can attracting people in like a black hole.

"Golden Universe" means that this is the universe.

So the author is playing word games with us here.

As a result this is still a universe.

Where i told you that? Can you show that?

Different flow of time still not qualify for being seperate space time continuum, thats the point
That world isn't even a universe so don't bother about it lol.

But may I ask, the strongest Creators have demonstrated the ability to create an infinite realm where they can cut everything like space, time, all causality, longevity, destiny, consciousness.... without outside influence, and they are still fodder to the gods, who are literally living universes (even a small part of the God of Consciousness/GOC destroyed that infinite realm).

So why argue about whether these infinite-sized universes are 3-D or 4-D (or do they influence it at 3-D or 4-D)?

So what? Does that contradict what I said?
You're taking things out of context, he's just creating the world in the picture. That world isn't even the main world in which most of the story takes place, it's just a pocket dimension he created for his students. And it doesn't even have universe, GOC has to go to White space to create his own universes to trap two demon girls lol

The universe created by Yan-Sen by drawing on paper

Yan-Sen draws a universe for his students on a flat sheet of paper and traps them in it and then shows us that it has a space-time continuum and is infinitely large.

I already said it has a space and I added the scenes, don't comment without reading and the example you gave makes no sense

Last edited:
the thing about the 12-D space thing is the author also has Aphrodite say she is right next to Athena while in the 12-D space and invisible to Athena. Further indicating its not just some random pocket dimension henry created called 12-D space, otherwise she wouldn’t be able to communicate with Athena like she did. So if Aphrodite is right next to Athena but Athena can’t see her and Henry trapped Aphrodite in a 12-D universe he created, logic dictates that she is trapped in a higher spatial dimension.

Last edited:
Still waiting for Ultima to evaluate 12 dimensional space as he already agreed with Low 1-C but not with 12 dimensional space 1-B
low-1c has been accepted by everyone (staff) but for 1b we are waiting for a definite answer from ultima, we made a lot of explanations last time and we are waiting for him to answer them.
@Ultima_Reality

Do you have the time to take a look here please?

If this crt is closed I will open an upgrade for base form but I have been waiting for 5 months for this crt to be finished this is very frustrating :cautious:

Back