• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yan Sen Re-evaluation CRT

It different case, i told you for proof that in the scan about he twisted universe is also include the 4th dimension structure of universe
It already makes a 4-dimensional universe 2-dimensional, and you say it only shapes space in this way, but the universe already contains time, and so it makes a 4d, 4-dimensional space 2-dimensional.
Or you the one that must learn. Without further proof it just seperate space
there are many universes that are exactly the same as our universe and completely separate from each other, and these universes are superior to the universes of the gods (the body of the gods is the universe and some gods are at the low2c level)

I have explained everything to you one by one but all you do is repeat yourself and yet I have given you many different proofs but enough is enough, our arguments are already confirmed by people who are knowledgeable in tier 1, we don't need your confirmation because you are already talking nonsense.

I'm going to go to sleep and please think about this, how logical is it that you are still repeating yourself after all the scenes we have sent you?

I understand see 4D as 2D is 5D, but in this is not clear that he twisted the 3D or 4D universe structure. Bruh i even give you example that is spongebob, universe is can 3D not always 4D
Spongebob erased the universe from within. Yan Sen crushed the universe from the outside.

To quote my friend :
The sphere in his hand isn't just the universe in the present, it's all of space-time. When he destroys the sphere, he's destroying the entire contents of the continuum, not just the universe in a single moment.

If a character destroys the universe from the inside, we can't say that he's necessarily destroying the whole of space-time, and he may only be destroying the universe in the present, but when you see the whole structure being destroyed from the outside, it can't just be the present. If Yan Sen has just destroyed the universe in a single moment, then where are the rest of the three-dimensional moments?

Also the scan "universe" is only a size of a blood also very vague. It only show the cosmic of star not even prove it was a universe with statement or anything, we just can consider it as a galaxy or cluster of star that was just 3D. Bigger than that just will be 3D if there are no further explanation
These are already the universe, but I guess they explained it to you above.
No, it is why we have 3A tier. Universe not by default is 4D
Do you realise that this is especially true for universes where the temporal dimension has been proven to be non-existent?

Last edited:
Fixxed is actually cooking something with the Spongebob whatboutism lol

furthermore
yvQU03J.png
7ba2Pud.png

This seems to imply that only space was squashed as 2D and not the time itself.
Furthermore in the same chapter prior to this
Yansen was only distorting Space it even stated "At this time"
Mu86Pm6.png

Chapter 234

Furthermore going back to the Super Ancient Mech. She mentioned they have done this before but they replied only to a small part of "space"
and going back to the previous chapter.
Qv16m7K.png

it only does showcase spatial bending and manipulation and never has time included
(Chapter 229)

beside that
the same person who spoke about the universe also refer to universe a piece of universe as its space not its space-time
uyPe8Gu.png

(Chapter 229)

With that said that also puts to question other mentions of a universe if it mentions Universe as its in space or Universe as in all its spacetime because multiple times it is used to refer only to the spaces inside the universe (3D) and not the universe as a spacetime (4D).

So then we need actual proof that these feats involves or affected an entirety of space-time (past present and future)

The problem is, is he twisted the 4D or 3D one. Spongebob erase entire universe that have time, but he not have low 2C tiering because he just erase the 3D
I don't care about this character and verse. But Fixxed is right about this.

It doesn't matter if the destroyed universe has time. You need proof that space-time is destroyed to have 4D AP.

There are a lot of characters on the wiki who have Tier 3A similarly.
These characters are not 3A as they destroy the timeless universe. These characters only destroy the 3D structure of the universe, but they cannot destroy space-time.

Fixxed is actually cooking something with the Spongebob whatboutism lol
Destroying content =/= Destroying the whole structure
This seems to imply that only space was squashed as 2D and not the time itself.
The robots did their space manipulation, at most, on a small part of a city. Yan Sen is doing it with the entirety of an infinite universe.
Yansen was only distorting Space it even stated "At this time"
I mean, just the narrator explaining what is happening?
Furthermore going back to the Super Ancient Mech. She mentioned they have done this before but they replied only to a small part of "space"
Again, the Mechas did so on a small part of space. Furthermore, it was their law manipulation/the core that gave them the ability to do so. You can't compare someone affecting the structure itself (turning a sphere into a flat 2D sheet) and saying it doesn't affect the entire space-time continuum of said sphere. I don't even understand why is there a distinction to make in that specific case.
it only does showcase spatial bending and manipulation and never has time included
I mean, does every attack of them have to affect the entire space-time? Also, it's not the first time in fiction that a character says "destroy space" or whatever when they can do more. Furthermore, in the context, the Greek and Norse gods want to fight over that galaxy/territory, there is no reason for them to destroy it.

the same person who spoke about the universe also refer to universe a piece of universe as its space not its space-time
This is not the same person. Just before it was one of Yan Sen students. The one talking about "piece of universe/space is broken" is actually Apollon.
With that said that also puts to question other mentions of a universe if it mentions Universe as its in space or Universe as in all its spacetime because multiple times it is used to refer only to the spaces inside the universe (3D) and not the universe as a spacetime (4D)
There is a massive difference between destroying the content while leaving the outline and destroying the whole structure. If we assume an infinite universe for both cases, one would be High 3-A, the other Low 2-C by virtue of affecting the space and the time of the structure. You can't reasonably say that it only affected "the space of the universe" when "everything" is destroyed/crushed.

Inside Yan Sen's painting, there exists an infinite world with its own independent time and space. Is it still only 3D because it is never stated there is a "space-time"?

Destroying content =/= Destroying the whole structure

The robots did their space manipulation, at most, on a small part of a city. Yan Sen is doing it with the entirety of an infinite universe.

I mean, just the narrator explaining what is happening?

Again, the Mechas did so on a small part of space. Furthermore, it was their law manipulation/the core that gave them the ability to do so. You can't compare someone affecting the structure itself (turning a sphere into a flat 2D sheet) and saying it doesn't affect the entire space-time continuum of said sphere. I don't even understand why is there a distinction to make in that specific case.
yes which again is compared side by side to Yan Sen's feat only this time it affected the entire universe. but again this feat primarily focuses on the spatial nature of the universe so there you go
I mean, does every attack of them have to affect the entire space-time? Also, it's not the first time in fiction that a character says "destroy space" or whatever when they can do more. Furthermore, in the context, the Greek and Norse gods want to fight over that galaxy/territory, there is no reason for them to destroy it.
then prove that they did more than just destroying space as the narrative standpoint specifically focuses more on the spatial nature of the universe up to that point. you can't just jump to conclusion that it included time when there was no set up or lead up that it affected the entirety of space-time
This is not the same person. Just before it was one of Yan Sen students. The one talking about "piece of universe/space is broken" is actually Apollon.
This doesn't disprove it. As the 2 are still referring to the same spatial hax done in the piece of the universe
suddenly assuming entire universe also includes time when they are specifically referring to the spatial nature of the universe just because Yan sen did it on the whole expanse of the universe is outright presumptious.
There is a massive difference between destroying the content while leaving the outline and destroying the whole structure. If we assume an infinite universe for both cases, one would be High 3-A, the other Low 2-C by virtue of affecting the space and the time of the structure. You can't reasonably say that it only affected "the space of the universe" when "everything" is destroyed/crushed.
Then prove that he included time in the crushing the universe because both ways can be interpreted the same
you need to provide a proof that he destroyed or flattened the universe including time and not just the content of the universe where the present is currently happening
but my argument is supported by the narrative lead up of the stories and comparison done within the story
Inside Yan Sen's painting, there exists an infinite world with its own independent time and space. Is it still only 3D because it is never stated there is a "space-time"?
proof and scans please

proof and scans please
You really don't know how to read, we've already used all the panels.
I don't really understand what you are saying, but it has been shown that the universes within it are exactly the same as our universe, so by default it must be 4-dimensional, and even leaving that aside, even the infinite large dimension that yan sen created has been shown to have a time, and as an extra, some gods can create 4-dimensional universes, so I don't really understand how you can deny it based on all that.
Screenshot_2023-06-22_04.59.17.png
image.png
image.png
Screenshot_2023-06-22_05.02.51.png
this

damn I'm about to go crazy the low1c key comes from universes inside blood platelets and people who are knowledgeable in tier 1 have confirmed it. the fact that it makes the universe 2 dimensional was added to the profile for additional evidence. the low1c key was not earned with this achievement.

yes which again is compared side by side to Yan Sen's feat only this time it affected the entire universe. but again this feat primarily focuses on the spatial nature of the universe so there you go
Yes, the author certainly used the comparison to basically say "it's a dimension/spatial thing". That doesn't suddenly mean "It's exactly the same as what the mechs did", heck, the mech even say it themselves "We didn't do that, we just modify space blablabla...". It has the same "basis" but not the same execution.

If you affect space with not only the matter from inside but from the very structure that holds that matter together, you're affecting space-time.
then prove that they did more than just destroying space as the narrative standpoint specifically focuses more on the spatial nature of the universe up to that point. you can't just jump to conclusion that it included time when there was no set up or lead up that it affected the entirety of space-time
I'll answer below since you asked for scans and it's linked to my answer regarding that question.
This doesn't disprove it. As the 2 are still referring to the same spatial hax done in the piece of the universe
Fair enough. I can agree that they both were afraid of breaking space apart.
suddenly assuming entire universe also includes time when they are specifically referring to the spatial nature of the universe just because Yan sen did it on the whole expanse of the universe is outright presumptious.
Again, I'll answer below with scans.
Then prove that he included time in the crushing the universe because both ways can be interpreted the same
but my argument is supported by the narrative lead up of the stories and comparison done within the story
proof and scans please
So now we can talk.

The world within the painting of Yan Sen has a different space-time that he can regulate/change however he pleases.

The world within the painting was infinitely expanding after the painting was destroyed.

The painting broke because of the fight between Yan Sen and the God of consciousness. It means that they had to break the space-time of the painting for it to appear in the human universe. You can't say there still exist "two distinct space-time". Somehow, I can maybe foresee an argument and no, this is not them merely exceeding the limit of the painting. While yes, the painting can get influenced from within as shown by God or Creators within it, it was a painting made by Yan Sen and only a being who has showcased a similar feat as him (dwarfing a universe) was able to, with Yan Sen, destroy it. (His mere presence was also going to completely remove the link between the painting and the real world, making everyone within it truly a painting. So yeah, he would have removed space-time to achieve such a thing.)

Moreover, the feat Yan Sen performed of dwarfing a universe isn't solely reserved for him but also for the very same God of consciousness. One of Yan Sen's students even says "Why does this look so familiar". (Only major difference is that Yan Sen did it with a foreign universe while GoC did it with his own more or less)

Additionally, one of the elders of the vampire universe has "space and time" laws. He use his space law to move Yan Sen out of the planet. One of the vampires states that he "moved to space in our world" showing that, obviously, the elder law only extends to their own universe. (If he could just send Yan Sen back to the human universe, he would.)

When Yan Sen crushed the universe, he destroyed the totality of it. His clan members had to go back to the Earth Universe in order to not get crushed. As shown in the first scan of that paragraph, there is no adjacent universe nor anything else but the vampire universe inside that white void. If the universes truly existed in the same space-time, destroying the totality of it would impact every universe by definition, and yet going to the Earth Universe was the safe way to not die by Yan Sen's move.

The Vampire universe is shown like that by people from within the Earth's one. Furthermore, when Yan Sen and Henry fought against each other in "another world" it was said they were "in another dimension".

Each universe has its own space-time and destroying the totality of the universe does affect time too. Again, I don't even understand why we have to make such a distinction it's called space-time with a - for a reason.

Last edited:
I don't care about this character and verse. But Fixxed is right about this.

It doesn't matter if the destroyed universe has time. You need proof that space-time is destroyed to have 4D AP.

There are a lot of characters on the wiki who have Tier 3A similarly.
These characters are not 3A as they destroy the timeless universe. These characters only destroy the 3D structure of the universe, but they cannot destroy space-time.
What you are talking about applies in cases where it is proven that the character did not specifically erase the temporal dimension, but only the universe.

Bruhh... i say prove that yansen twisted the 4D structure of universe not only it 3D. I even give you spongebob as example
But what I'm saying is that the universe that Yan Sen bends is one with time. Moreover, whether this universe bends time or not is not very important. Because after seeing the universe in 2D, it rises to an existence inaccessible to the minds of characters who can perceive 4D existence.

And we're talking about the entire universe. We're not talking about a 3-D parts of the universe like Sunger Bob and others.

Well... I don't think it makes much sense, I don't understand anything about Tier 1, but the Op seems quite controversial.

I disagree FRA

Last edited:
It already makes a 4-dimensional universe 2-dimensional, and you say it only shapes space in this way, but the universe already contains time, and so it makes a 4d, 4-dimensional space 2-dimensional.

there are many universes that are exactly the same as our universe and completely separate from each other, and these universes are superior to the universes of the gods (the body of the gods is the universe and some gods are at the low2c level)

I have explained everything to you one by one but all you do is repeat yourself and yet I have given you many different proofs but enough is enough, our arguments are already confirmed by people who are knowledgeable in tier 1, we don't need your confirmation because you are already talking nonsense.

I'm going to go to sleep and please think about this, how logical is it that you are still repeating yourself after all the scenes we have sent you?
Still not prove if universe that yansen twisted is the 4D structure not only the 3D one
And not prove if universes in the blood have different time and space each other
Spongebob erased the universe from within. Yan Sen crushed the universe from the outside.

To quote my friend :
There are no different, it from outside or inside or blablablabla. As long as there are no proof it crushed the 4D structure of universe then it just will be 3D
But what I'm saying is that the universe that Yan Sen bends is one with time. Moreover, whether this universe bends time or not is not very important. Because after seeing the universe in 2D, it rises to an existence inaccessible to the minds of characters who can perceive 4D existence.

And we're talking about the entire universe. We're not talking about a 3-D parts of the universe like Sunger Bob and others.
Then i ask you a proof that he bends it with the time structure or 4th dimensional structure

What you guys doing from above is give scan that in that universe has a time wich is irrelevant because what i ask is the structure that yansen twisted is the 3D one or the 4D one that include time

There are no different, it from outside or inside or blablablabla. As long as there are no proof it crushed the 4D structure of universe then it just will be 3D
Yes, it is different. With Spongebob, you can clearly see he's merely erasing all the matter in the universe and not the whole structure. Meanwhile, Yan Sen destroys the whole structure. If you hypothetically go back in time, Spongebob Universe would still be fine. Meanwhile, Yan Sen's one wouldn't because he erased the entirety of it, there would be no "time" to go back "nor space" to rebuild.

You really don't know how to read, we've already used all the panels.

this
Have different flow of time, doesnt mean it different space and time, and what you give is just yeah pocket dimension that are not a different space and time. Like the standard say in here

It should be noted that variations in the flow of time, such as faster or slower rates, do not necessarily indicate the existence of separate universes or space-time continuums. This phenomenon can occur within a single universe or pocket dimension, and therefore does not serve as sufficient evidence for the existence of multiple universes or space-time continuums.

Yes, it is different. With Spongebob, you can clearly see he's merely erasing all the matter in the universe and not the whole structure. Meanwhile, Yan Sen destroys the whole structure. If you hypothetically go back in time, Spongebob Universe would still be fine. Meanwhile, Yan Sen's one wouldn't because he erased the entirety of it, there would be no "time" to go back "nor space" to rebuild.
Just all matter?? Where you get that?? It literally show destroy the whole universe

Yeah yansen destroy the whole structure of 3D.

And prove it, where the scan that time travel or back in time cannot happen when yansen twisted the universe, i dont see one in the proof you guys give

Just all matter?? Where you get that?? It literally show destroy the whole universe

Yeah yansen destroy the whole structure of 3D.

And prove it, where the scan that time travel or back in time cannot happen when yansen twisted the universe, i dont see one in the proof you guys give
Well, tell me then, send me proof that Spongebob erased time and not solely the matter of his universe. But anyway, this is just a digression.

He destroyed the entire structure of an infinite universe. Not merely the matter within said structure.

My man, you know that if we follow your logic, Yan Sen's time reversal wouldn't be universal in range, but 2-B or maybe even Low 1-C in range if we assume everything in the verse operates on the same timestream?

Well, tell me then, send me proof that Spongebob erased time and not solely the matter of his universe. But anyway, this is just a digression.

He destroyed the entire structure of an infinite universe. Not merely the matter within said structure.

My man, you know that if we follow your logic, Yan Sen's time reversal wouldn't be universal in range, but 2-B or maybe even Low 1-C in range if we assume everything in the verse operates on the same timestream?
Who even say spongebob erased time?? I say spongebob just erase the space or the 3D structure of universe, just like what yansen do in here

Yeah destroy the space or 3D structure

Bruh just send me you the proof of your claim, you claim that time travel or back in time cannot happen when in the scan that yansen twisted the universe, just prove it with scan

Who even say spongebob erased time?? I say spongebob just erase the space or the 3D structure of universe, just like what yansen do in here
Spongebob erased the matter within the universe, not the structure. I never said he erased time, you were surprised when I said Spongebob destroyed all the matter, and yeah, that's the case since you're admitting yourself he merely erased the content of the universe. Once again what SB did is different from what Yan Sen did.
Bruh just send me you the proof of your claim, you claim that time travel or back in time cannot happen when in the scan that yansen twisted the universe, just prove it with scan
I never claimed such a thing? At least I don't think I claimed, idk.
Bruhh are you reading the link i give?? The standard say it still not enough for different time and space
I did read it.
  • If the size of the realms described has having infinite sizes or other synonyms, that should strongly indicate them being universes.
The Demon Realm can be considered its own universe. Otherwise, the very story would make sense at all. It's one thing to disagree with the rating itself, but if one's interpretation ruins the narrative, it's another thing.

Again, I ask you a very simple question. Assume every single universe is within the same timestream. It means that Yan Sen's Time reversal (or the mecha time stop although never showcased, just stated) isn't universal in range but multiversal (2-B) at the bare minimum. Yan Sen would be able to affect the very homeworld where he once lived when he clearly stated it would be difficult even for him to find it back.

Each universe is in its own dimension and the destruction of one will not impact the other (except in special cases of course). Just like Yan Sen's Time Reversal didn't impact the Vampire Universe or any world around.

Then i ask you a proof that he bends it with the time structure or 4th dimensional structure

What you guys doing from above is give scan that in that universe has a time wich is irrelevant because what i ask is the structure that yansen twisted is the 3D one or the 4D one that include time
The problem is that the entire universe so the entire space-time, is a completely 4-D structure. And Yan-Sen bends all of it. So he bends the entire 4-D structure. This is already supported in the verse.

Last edited:
Still not prove if universe that yansen twisted is the 4D structure not only the 3D one
And not prove if universes in the blood have different time and space each other

what you said doesn't make any sense at all, we gave an answer to every argument you said, but all you do is ranting the same things. if we take what you said seriously, many characters need to downgrade from low2c/2c and your logic is complete nonsense.

Last edited:
Spongebob erased the matter within the universe, not the structure. I never said he erased time, you were surprised when I said Spongebob destroyed all the matter, and yeah, that's the case since you're admitting yourself he merely erased the content of the universe. Once again what SB did is different from what Yan Sen did.
I ask you where you get spongebob just erase the matter
The problem is you want me to send where spongebob erase time that i never say that, dont change the topic in here
I did read it.
Bruhh... infinite size of universe is only high 3A that are only 3D. So why dont you erase high 3A tiering because infinite universe is 4D??
The Demon Realm can be considered its own universe. Otherwise, the very story would make sense at all. It's one thing to disagree with the rating itself, but if one's interpretation ruins the narrative, it's another thing.

Again, I ask you a very simple question. Assume every single universe is within the same timestream. It means that Yan Sen's Time reversal (or the mecha time stop although never showcased, just stated) isn't universal in range but multiversal (2-B) at the bare minimum. Yan Sen would be able to affect the very homeworld where he once lived when he clearly stated it would be difficult even for him to find it back.

Each universe is in its own dimension and the destruction of one will not impact the other (except in special cases of course). Just like Yan Sen's Time Reversal didn't impact the Vampire Universe or any world around.
It own universe doesnt mean it can be 4D universe, it can be just a body of space of the universe, not entirely a 4D structure (space and time) of the universe

No no, i ask you where the PROOF that in scan yansen twisted the universe the time travel doesnt work
If it still work that mean yansen just destroy the 3D structure of it not the 4D

I never claimed such a thing? At least I don't think I claimed, idk.
Meanwhile, Yan Sen destroys the whole structure. If you hypothetically go back in time, Spongebob Universe would still be fine. Meanwhile, Yan Sen's one wouldn't because he erased the entirety of it, there would be no "time" to go back "nor space" to rebuild.
Dont be dishonest
You say yansen universe will not be fine even if you back in time, and there are no time

Just prove it where in the scan about yansen twisted the universe, the back in time or blablbalbla thing is being affected

I dont need a assumtion, i need a proof

The problem is that the entire universe so the entire space-time, is a completely 4-D structure. And Yan-Sen bends all of it. So he bends the entire 4-D structure. This is already supported in the verse.
Yeah what i need from above that you guys not send is

Where the proof that in the scan yansen twisted the universe is include the 4th dimensional structure

what you said doesn't make any sense at all, we gave an answer to every argument you said, but all you do is ranting the same things. if we take what you said seriously, many characters need to downgrade from low2c/2c and your logic is complete nonsense.
Show me the character that must be get downgrade

Yeah what i need from above that you guys not send is

Where the proof that in the scan yansen twisted the universe is include the 4th dimensional structure
I don't have the scans where Yan-Sen bends the entire universe and then sees it in 2D. He should have the scans @Quintessence_PE

Dude, it's 6.00 am and I'm still awake, damn... It's time to go to sleep for me.

I don't have the scans where Yan-Sen bends the entire universe and then sees it in 2D. He should have the scans @Quintessence_PE

Dude, it's 6.00 am and I'm still awake, damn... It's time to go to sleep for me.
I already have the panels in the profile, I have also explained it here many times and I have added other scenes.

And
Anyway, you don't need to express your opinion any more, no matter what we say, you will keep repeating the same things, so if you have voted, you can leave.

So after all this, what's current discussion?
We regressed to discussing something that was already accepted by the staff, so new staff input would be needed it seems.

Also, while it's all fun to discuss something already accepted, can we please discuss the crux of the OP aka the 12-D space of Henry?

Last edited:
Back