• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yan Sen Re-evaluation CRT

I will open 1b for base form so I am waiting for this crt to close.
I mean you can do it.
but if this thread somehow changes course that will simply be affected by this as well. atm this crt hinges on Ultima who might not even appear anymore so no need to wait for this to conclude to make changes to the page

ultima said that he had no problem with Henry's space/universe being 12 dimensional. As you can see in this scan, henry's 12 dimensional space/universe contains many galaxies(infinitely large) and he was able to pull our galaxy into his space/universe with ease (the galaxy is infinitely large). So Henry's 12-dimensional space/universe is a universe like that of the gods.

universe created by henry

Update: The gods, who are powerful enough to destroy the 5-dimensional hero universe, said that they cannot affect Henry's space and cannot help Aphrodite. Apart from that, as I said before, the person(s) who made this manhua know the difference in the meaning of the words dimension and dimensional and use them accordingly.

Last edited:
On the topic of people still doubting even Low 1-C Yan Sen I believe now that I understand even more about how the new Tier 2 and 1 stuff works he would still be Low 1-C and potentially even higher outside of his already likely Hyperversal rating already.

After Yan Sen flattened the entire universe (which is stated to be infinite with no boundaries) into a 2-D plane what remained was the "uncharted space" that was noted to be a place 3-dimensional consciousness cannot enter normally without Yan Sen bringing them into it. Yan Sen and Henry's fight threatens to cause the uncharted space to collapse. Feats that even considered outrageous to characters who are living infinite universes and/or treat beings who are living infinite universes like they are nothing and all of which can destroy the universe (the one that was flattened) with ease if they wanted to.

So here we would have this grander space that 3-D consciousness can't normally enter (had Yan Sen not been present to bring them there) that was unaffected by an infinite universe with no boundaries that is "within" it being flattened into a 2-D plane. If I'm not mistaken that would be grounds for the uncharted space to be considered Low 1-C under the context that we are only assuming the universe and the uncharted space are the only structures we're speaking about with no other universes such as Hobb's universe and the like being included. I believe the current standards/WIP standards of the tiering system would dictate that uncharted space is a higher dimensional space that is at the very minimum 5-D given that there is no indication that the space and time of the flattened universe are separate concepts in the verse meaning both space and time were flattened which is something already accepted here....duh.

Since the uncharted space is a space that 3-D beings can't access normally and based on the Gods who are living infinite universes being perplexed about the space I would argue the same notion applies to them and whatever dimensional they are given that we know even weak Gods consider Creators that are only able to create lower dimensional beings weak with the "lower dimensional" creatures in the context of the scene being 3-D beings meaning there is a distinction between Gods and at least 3-D beings.

In summary, you have a space that non-3-D beings and likely Gods (who are distinctly different from 3-D beings) can't access normally and that was unaffected by the entire universe being crushed into a 2-D plane with said uncharted space being its own area that can be destroyed and was threatened to be destroyed by Yan Sen and Henry's battle. At a minimum, the uncharted space would be 5-D assuming we are only using the flattened universe and not the other universes in it or the Gods being their own universe and higher dimensional but if we factor in those I'd imagine the rating would be higher than what I'm suggesting but the specifics of that are a debate for another day.

On the topic of people still doubting even Low 1-C Yan Sen I believe now that I understand even more about how the new Tier 2 and 1 stuff works he would still be Low 1-C and potentially even higher outside of his already likely Hyperversal rating already.
crt will be close after ultima replies to my last message. If ultima doesn't see a problem as I think, we probably won't need the1b key (it will be 1b) because there were some uncertainties before but I explained those uncertainties in my last comment.

Last edited:
Pretty sure we already agreed with a low 1-C being Valid. As I also said earlier only 1-B needs evaluation but as it stands it's still a valid rating until Ultima comes back with either a knife or cake (or a knife that is cake)
That post is for those who would still argue against it as I've seen earlier in the thread to show that regardless it would stay.

Heads-up: I'll get to this later today.
image.png

"TODAY"

The last issue discussed here is whether Henry's universe is 12-dimensional or not.
As for the 12-D stuff: You seem to be misunderstanding the issue. I'm not doubting that the 12-dimensional realm is indeed a higher-dimensional space, and whatnot. The point is that being 12-D alone doesn't inherently grant you any higher tier without at least some minimum elaboration on the nature of that 12-D space. You can be a bona fide higher-dimensional realm and your tier can be Unknown if we are given no information about you at all.

Granted, I was also told that the 12-D space is referred to as a universe. I am assuming it's the blank space where the Gods are?
ultima said he had no problem with the universe being 12-dimensional, but he needed more information about this place.
ultima said that he had no problem with Henry's space/universe being 12 dimensional. As you can see in this scan, henry's 12 dimensional space/universe contains many galaxies(infinitely large) and he was able to pull our galaxy into his space/universe with ease (the galaxy is infinitely large). So Henry's 12-dimensional space/universe is a universe like that of the gods.

universe created by henry

Update: The gods, who are powerful enough to destroy the 5-dimensional hero universe, said that they cannot affect Henry's space and cannot help Aphrodite. Apart from that, as I said before, the person(s) who made this manhua know the difference in the meaning of the words dimension and dimensional and use them accordingly.
I've given details about the 12-dimensional universe here.

To summarize: In this manhua, we are directly told that each god has their own universe (inside their bodies). Like every god, Henry has his own universe, and unlike the other gods, it is 12-dimensional. While other gods are powerful enough to destroy a 5-dimensional universe, Henry was able to effortlessly destroy them all. The two strongest characters in the manhua are Henry and YanSen. In other words, no other character has been able to harm them in the slightest.

Back