• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yamamots burning soul society statement

on this site the soul kings AP is multi solar system via creating the soul society which is a parrallel to the world of the living, if yammamato was gonna burn soul society to the ground would that make him multi solar system?

look i dont personally think he is, but i see it alot and want to know others peoples reasoning on why he isnt

and how do we know yama was only talking about burning down the planet and not the entire dimmension

because a bankai thats only the heat of the sun shouldnt be able to destroy a solar system? or that whenever they refer to different dimmensions they are only talking about the planet and not the entire solar system

lmao i said i dont think hes at that level, but several people i know do, so i wanted more peoples opinion

Kidkinsey said:
because a bankai thats only the heat of the sun shouldnt be able to destroy a solar system? or that whenever they refer to different dimmensions they are only talking about the planet and not the entire solar system
That Bankai with heat of the sun (!5 million) would only be baseline small country level lol. There's a massive disconnect between Yama's power output VS his hyperbole of destorying the SS and SS being a planet.

Ahhhhhhh, then it's bad that a large portion of people think hes bare minimum star level

And how big do u think the SS is

That Bankai with heat of the sun (!5 million) would only be baseline small country level lol. There's a massive disconnect between Yama's power output VS his hyperbole of destorying the SS and SS being a planet.

Just like to say the mere energy per second from Yamamoto's body temperature says nothing about Yamamoto's actual AP and definitely does not serve as a cap for it. In fact, said energy being around 1 Teraton of TNT shows just how ridiculously powerful he is.

OrangeberrySama said:
Just like to say the mere energy per second from Yamamoto's body temperature says nothing about Yamamoto's actual AP and definitely does not serve as a cap for it. In fact, said energy being around 1 Teraton of TNT shows just how ridiculously powerful he is.
A ton of calculations doen by various calc experts across several forums who are familiar with thermodynamics would disagree with you. But I honestly don't care enough to go into this again. Unfollowing.

Back