• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Brane cosmology in Bleach ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dfg05

He/Him
Hey fellas, it’s me again for another bleach thread.
I noticed some interesting things that could potentially upscale bleach

Alright so there are panels that draw Soul Society and World of the Living like flat surfaces:

which could imply they’re branes encompassed in the bulk, in this case Garganta.
That would work since there’s countless evidence for SS to be infinite sized via Muken:

Translation of the third scan:
« Muken is an isolated and completely hermetic world, whose infinitely vast surface (étendue literally translates to extent but it doesn’t really make sense in this sentence) makes you dizzy »

That means at least SS contains non compact dimensions, which makes the bulk model usable.

Now, SS and LW are sometimes compared to planets when talking about Garganta:

And Garganta is stated to be infinite/extend infinitely:

That could imply SS and LW are infinitely small subsets of Garganta, which would back up the fact Garganta is a higher D bulk.

This would upscale Yhwach to low complex via environmental destruction since he was gonna collapse Garganta (actually it would upscale most of the verse to 5D). That would be consistent with other 5D metas for yhwach, which I’ll make a thread about another day.

That’s all from me

Alright so there are panels that draw Soul Society and World of the Living like flat surfaces:

which could imply they’re branes encompassed in the bulk, in this case Garganta.
That would work since there’s countless evidence for SS to be infinite sized via Muken:

« Muken is an isolated and completely hermetic world, whose infinitely vast surface (étendue literally translates to extent but it doesn’t really make sense in this sentence) makes you dizzy »

That means at least SS contains non compact dimensions, which makes the bulk model usable.

That could imply SS and LW are infinitely small subsets of Garganta, which would back up the fact Garganta is a higher D bulk.

This would upscale Yhwach to low complex via environmental destruction since he was gonna collapse Garganta (actually it would upscale most of the verse to 5D). That would be consistent with other 5D metas for yhwach, which I’ll make a thread about another day.

That’s all from me

seems interesting, count me as neutral for now, although the first scan seems more like a cube

Why would this upscale them to 5-D or low complex exactly? No proper reason was ever given out in the OP.

Are you trying to make the argument that the Garganta is a higher dimensional structure compared to the soul society like what is it?
ig the justification in the op is
though nothing proves that makes the garganta dimensionally superior

ig the justification in the op is

though nothing proves that makes the garganta dimensionally superior
I know but the weird thing was the intention of the CRT was supposedly to upgrade to low complex not for 5-D.

But this is clearly going for a 5-D argument which was a little confusing is all

Why would this upscale them to 5-D or low complex exactly? No proper reason was ever given out in the OP.

Are you trying to make the argument that the Garganta is a higher dimensional structure compared to the soul society like what is it?
Ye, the argument is that garganta is a 5-D construct

Following Neutral. Also that part where SS and WOL compared to planets compared to Garganta is really interesting. Though it would support Low 1C case if Either SS or WOL has 2A structure. I am pretty sure your current arguments are not enough.

Call @Firestorm808 he knows more about this stuff.

I don't think it makes much difference. Either way, whether there is one or infinite, it's still countably infinite in size.

Anyways, Following
Not really if you have 2A structure for any one of the SS or WOL then you can argue for Low 1C for Garganta. According to Ultima (as seen in other threads) there is no such thing as Bigger than 2A being in 2A tier.

But here if SS or WOL are just universal size that doesn't work. You can store 4D(3D space + 1D time ) structure inside another 4D space. I am not sure about this.

Because SS and LW being separate branes would imply they’re separate space time continuums, in other words 4D structures. I didn’t explain that so that’s my bad, and I should’ve given evidence for them to be stc’s in the first place since there’s some.
Now, i already gave a reasoning as to why it would make Garganta 5D. The bulk model is usable as the dimensions of SS aren’t compact and SS is an infinitesimal surface of Garganta. A bulk encompassing 4D structures is by definition 5D, and in turn low complex multiversal.
So yeah, that was exactly my argument.
Also, forgot to say, but even if SS and LW aren’t 4D, it would still work as Garganta would still be 4D spatially + time dimension, so 5D

Last edited:
Not really if you have 2A structure for any one of the SS or WOL then you can argue for Low 1C for Garganta. According to Ultima (as seen in other threads) there is no such thing as Bigger than 2A being in 2A tier.
I never claimed otherwise. I just wanted to say that it doesn't necessarily have to have a 2-A structure. Whether it's L2C or 2A, they are still countable infinite in size. So if you see them both infinitesimally small, it has to be L1C.

But I'm not sure how this logic would work in Bleach, or whether the evidence in the OP is sufficient. So, what I'm saying rn doesn't reflect my opinion about 5D Bleach

Because SS and LW being separate branes would imply they’re separate space time continuums, in other words 4D structures. I didn’t explain that so that’s my bad, and I should’ve given evidence for them to be stc’s in the first place since there’s some.
Now, i already gave a reasoning as to why it would make Garganta 5D. The bulk model is usable as the dimensions of SS aren’t compact and SS is an infinitesimal surface of Garganta. A bulk encompassing 4D structures is by definition 5D, and in turn low complex multiversal.
Put the explanation in your OP so that new people can see.

Also as i suggested contact @Firestorm808 he is a staff who is knowledgeable on tier 1

That’s all from me

It seems to be very infinitely expanding, so I digress.

The arguments are not enough for 5D (in my opinion). However, looking at the current state the wiki, some verses were considered 5D because they are infinite 4-dimensional structures, or larger infinities that contain infinite 4-dimensional structures and treat them as a small part of it. With that logic, I think this revision is acceptable.

(According to the standards, it cannot be accepted without extra context and statement, but there are verses that are accepted as such. So I think it's also acceptable.)

im pretty sure any 4D tier does the trick, even one uni+ structure within a higher D bulk would be enough
But here if SS or WOL are just universal size that doesn't work. You can store 4D(3D space + 1D time ) structure inside another 4D space. I am not sure about this.
Yes, which would make the bulk spatially 4D, but i don’t think the temporal dimensions become irrelevant, whether the bulk is bound to them or not.

No man. GoW is one of the verses that knows this best. And a revision was opened for this (for infinities larger than 2-A to make Low-1C), but it was not accepted. Because no matter how big you are from a countable infinity or how many infinities you add, the result will still be countable infinity. The uncountable infinity would still be an "inaccessible" point. But IDK.

I know but the weird thing was the intention of the CRT was supposedly to upgrade to low complex not for 5-D.

But this is clearly going for a 5-D argument which was a little confusing is all
Im pretty sure a 5D space (provided the requirements for higher dimensions are fulfilled) is low complex by definition

im pretty sure any 4D tier does the trick, even one uni+ structure within a higher D bulk would be enough
Not in wiki. But you see if there are some theories used by authors in their series and they are similar (very close to scientific theories) wiki accept that as far as I know.

But all I know is easy way to get Low 1C is prove a 2A structure is very small compared to higher dimensional space.
Yes, which would make the bulk spatially 4D, but i don’t think the temporal dimensions become irrelevant, whether the bulk is bound to them or not.
This way of thinking does not work in wiki.

But I am definitely interested if Bleach really followed Brane Theory. If thats really the case low 1C may be possible.

Well at the end it's all in staff hands so you better contact the person I said. He will clarify it.

Ah ok then. I’ll properly discuss the points then.

No to the bolded part. There needs to be more demonstrative evidence that the world of the living and the soul society are completely separate space time continuums with their own distinct past, present, and future by our standards to qualify as such. I don’t believe this is enough evidence to suggest they are totally disconnected from one another.

As for the garganta 5-D stuff:

I don’t know if it’s enough really (or the way the argument is constructed) to demonstrate qualitative superiority which would be what’s needed to prove it as a 5-D construct.

The best piece of evidence I see for this is the statement likening the Garganta to space and the SS and LW as planets, but even then it does not say that the Garganta is an infinitely large space in comparison to a finite Soul Society and Living World. Because, at least from my understanding of tier 1, a structure needs to be uncountably infinitely greater than another in order to determine qualitative superiority.

So, while the Garganta may be infinite in size, unless it is uncountably infinitely greater in comparison to the Soul Society and such, it would not qualify for tier 1. A good comparison is how R>f transcendence is often viewed as a good way to get tier 1 as the qualitative difference between something considered to be real and something considered to be fiction in comparison is greater than any regular infinite difference between two things.

So for right now I disagree with the thread.

I never claimed otherwise. I just wanted to say that it doesn't necessarily have to have a 2-A structure. Whether it's L2C or 2A, they are still countable infinite in size. So if you see them both infinitesimally small, it has to be L1C.

But I'm not sure how this logic would work in Bleach, or whether the evidence in the OP is sufficient. So, what I'm saying rn doesn't reflect my opinion about 5D Bleach
I agree that L2C is basically same as 2A and any arguement that I can possibly make against it will backfire and won't disprove this notion whatsover, but as per our standards and how fiction treats things, we differentiate sub tiers of Tier 2 based on numbers, It's just a contradictory Tier on its own but arguing against it is kinda useless for all we know that fiction does treats things differently than how irl does. We just gotta follow it at the end of the day as there is no solution for it.

Not in wiki. But you see if there are some theories used by authors in their series and they are similar (very close to scientific theories) wiki accept that as far as I know.

But all I know is easy way to get Low 1C is prove a 2A structure is very small compared to higher dimensional space.
Qualitative superiority over a 4D structure is 5D no matter how large it is, that’s how dimensional gaps work:
« However, if it is specified that they "transcend space and time" in the sense that they exist on some higher level of reality that is qualitatively superior to a spacetime continuum in nature, then they should be put at Low 1-C, assuming the continuum in question is one comprised of four dimensions. »
Taken from the FAQ.
As long as the existence of a higher dimensional axis is enough (in this case, the fact Garganta is a bulk is the evidence), it should warrant a higher D tier.
This way of thinking does not work in wiki.

But I am definitely interested if Bleach really followed Brane Theory. If thats really the case low 1C may be possible.

Well at the end it's all in staff hands so you better contact the person I said. He will clarify it.
I’m barely ever active here so I don’t really know how to contact him, mind helping?

I'm seeing a lot of "could imply" in the OP. I don't think an upgrade like this is warranted based on speculative reasoning.
Uh Ad Fidentia then, just because I’m not 100% sure of my points doesn’t invalidate them

I agree that L2C is basically same as 2A and any arguement that I can possibly make against it will backfire and won't disprove this notion whatsover, but as per our standards and how fiction treats things, we differentiate sub tiers of Tier 2 based on numbers, It's just a contradictory Tier on its own but arguing against it is kinda useless for all we know that fiction does treats things differently than how irl does. We just gotta follow it at the end of the day as there is no solution for it.
-No matter how many infinities you add to countable infinity, or how infinitely greater than it, you will still be countable infinity.

- If you are uncountably infinite from Low2-C or you are uncountably infinite from 2-A(both same and 5D). So this is if this logic is implemented in 2-A. It should also apply to Low2-C, because a 4-D infinite universe has countably infinity (it's that big)

-Even though 2-A is infinitely larger and more than low2-C, it is still 4-D. But what I mean is that if an argument applies to 2-A, it should apply to Low2-C as well, because they are both countably infinite, not uncountably infinite.

- so the difference between 2-A and 5D will be the same as the difference between Low 2-C and 5D. 5D (uncountable infinity) is "inaccessible" for both.

Last edited:
So we know that the soul society / wotl hueco mundo and the countless amounts of pocket dimension are an infinitesmal part of the garganta some of them even being infinite in size, but people are asking for qualitative superiority?
Bro what?

Ah ok then. I’ll properly discuss the points then.

No to the bolded part. There needs to be more demonstrative evidence that the world of the living and the soul society are completely separate space time continuums with their own distinct past, present, and future by our standards to qualify as such. I don’t believe this is enough evidence to suggest they are totally disconnected from one another.
Yep, honestly didn’t think of that in my original post so you can forget the 4D arguments, not that they matter anyway.
As for the garganta 5-D stuff:

I don’t know if it’s enough really (or the way the argument is constructed) to demonstrate qualitative superiority which would be what’s needed to prove it as a 5-D construct.
Garganta being a bulk means it’s by definition a higher dimensional space, that’s how brane cosmology works. So it’s qualitatively superior in terms of dimensions.

Now as I said earlier, doesn’t matter whether SS and LW are 4D, even if they’re 3D it would still make Garganta spatially 4D, and 5D with the temporal dimension (Garganta is already considered by the wiki to be a uni+ structure, so I won’t prove the presence of the full temporal dimension).
The best piece of evidence I see for this is the statement likening the Garganta to space and the SS and LW as planets, but even then it does not say that the Garganta is an infinitely large space in comparison to a finite Soul Society and Living World.
Well yeah, it doesn’t directly say that. It was an interpretation
Because, at least from my understanding of tier 1, a structure needs to be uncountably infinitely greater than another in order to determine qualitative superiority.
not sure about uncountably infinitely greater, going off vsbw standards which say a extra dimensional tier views the lower D structured as infinitesimal (infinitely smaller) and regular definition of a bulk that requires the branes to be infinitesimal surfaces of said bulk, my arguments should be valid (not saying the evidence is tho)
So, while the Garganta may be infinite in size, unless it is uncountably infinitely greater in comparison to the Soul Society and such, it would not qualify for tier 1. A good comparison is how R>f transcendence is often viewed as a good way to get tier 1 as the qualitative difference between something considered to be real and something considered to be fiction in comparison is greater than any regular infinite difference between two things.
Already addressed that
So for right now I disagree with the thread.
Alr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back