• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Brane cosmology in Bleach ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
im not agitated, nor will i leave a thread that's open to discuss shit, even if it doesn get accepted i can still decide to participate / debate or not

Where's the insult? Im stating facts buddy, 80% of the people in this thread don't even know what qualifies as tier 1, and yet here they are giving their opinion.
People are literally telling you what is and isn’t needed to qualify for tier 1 and the only thing you respond with is to claim they’re clueless and don’t actually know anything.

Like what. How you gonna say people don’t know about tier 1 if every time someone brings up a counter to you, you just default into calling them clueless. It’s just useless to argue at that point.

People are literally telling you what is and isn’t needed to qualify for tier 1 and the only thing you respond with is to claim they’re clueless and don’t actually know anything.

Like what. How you gonna say people don’t know about tier 1 if every time someone brings up a counter to you, you just default into calling them clueless. It’s just useless to argue at that point.
Yes because you're 100% clueless

im not agitated, nor will i leave a thread that's open to discuss shit, even if it doesn get accepted i can still decide to participate / debate or not
Clearly you have shown no interest in contributing to the thread, still choose to be condescending towards others who have tried countless times to tell you this won't fly under wiki standards and you refuse to leave despite staff and others telling you to do so because you are only here to incite further drama and agitation amongst the other members without contributing anything to the ******* discussion. I don't think you deserve the right to participate in such conversations anymore but that's just me, I'll let higher-ups decide in on this.

But know this, if you blow a gasket like this ever again, straight to the RVT you go. We're not gonna have any of your bullshit anymore.

Last edited:
Clearly you have shown no interest in contributing to a thread, still choose to be condescending towards others who have tried countless times to tell you this won't fly under wiki standards and you refuse to leave despite staff and others telling you to do so because you are only here to incite further drama and agitation amongst the other members without contributing anything to the ******* discussion. I don't think you deserve the right to participate in such conversations anymore but that's just me, I'll let higher-ups decide in on this.

But know this, if you blow a gasket like this ever again, straight to the RVT you go. We're not gonna have any of your bullshit anymore.
This also happened in Zamasu's thread where he went berserk, I think he deserves a warning in his profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back