• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
unknown.png

If Yakuza Kiwami has a million fans, I'm one of them.
If Yakuza Kiwami has 5 fans, I'm one of them.
If Yakuza Kiwami only has 1 fan, that one is me.
If Yakuza Kiwami has no fans, I'm no longer alive.
If the world is against Yakuza Kiwami, I'm against the entire world.
Till my last breath, I'll support Yakuza Kiwami.

Dragon Engine hit its peak with Lost Judgement.
Bruh when i do Kiryu's standard Dragon of Dojima Grab combo (Like you do light attack then heavy then grab) in Kiwami 2, if you are near an object or wall, the grab animation suddenly cancels itself like what the shiit, so annoying.
Kiwami 1 supremacy frfr

Dragon Engine hit its peak with Lost Judgement.
Bruh when i do Kiryu's standard Dragon of Dojima Grab combo (Like you do light attack then heavy then grab) in Kiwami 2, if you are near an object or wall, the grab animation suddenly cancels itself like what the shiit, so annoying.
Kiwami 1 supremacy frfr
LMFAO Kiwami butchers Dragon Style for no good reason at all

Yeah, i can admit that Kiwami 1's Dragon Style grinding is so ******* awful, It took me around an hour to get the dancing majima in order to get this certain move

Replayed Kiwami 1 a bit after playing Kiwami 2 and holy shit the speed of this game.. I'm losing control!
If we were to get Kiwami 3, I better see Lost Judgement's Style switching there for Kiryu smh

Replayed Kiwami 1 a bit after playing Kiwami 2 and holy shit the speed of this game.. I'm losing control!
If we were to get Kiwami 3, I better see Lost Judgement's Style switching there for Kiryu smh
Kenzan needs serious fixing first. If it's released as is now, it will effectively destroy everything the franchise built up in the last 17 years.

be like yoshitaka mine:
-is smart business man
-slap kids
-is strong and fast
-has three heat modes
-have a badass theme
-have a badass dynamic intro
-daigo simp

Back