• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Y.V. Upgrade, and baseline profile stats and outlines for the Cast

I don't know much about Nuclear Throne but I can't see all that wrong with this.

It seems like other staff members have already evaluated this,

Could striking strength be upgraded with the fact that the calc you linked to says it would take small building levels of force to violently fragment the tiles and hammerhead allows you to do that. Also do melee weapons count for striking strength?.

I probably should make another thread for the following questions but i'll ask them here and make another thread if needed.

Should YV be upgraded in AP due to the fact that his ultra mutation allows him to fire off 6 shots at once from the super plasma cannon and nuke launcher.

Should Yv's range be put as possibly planetary since he can likely teleport to venus and back if his ultra mutations are to be belived.

I'll try to get some footage but i think we could get better speed for the cast if we scaled them to the speed of the revolver bullets.

I'd also lke to say that the force in general could be better if the tiles in the labs were used as they appear to be solid metal

Perhaps i should make a thread for this I dunno

Melee weapons do count as striking strenght

If he can teleport to Venus and back, wouldn't this be "Interplanetary with teleportation"?

Yeah interplanetary thats what i meant sorry

Well if they do count for striking strength then the energy hammer should make them small building level and hammerhead should do the same

This seems pretty neat, I'd suggest "Stamina: Unknown (is never shown to tire)" to be very high.

Ok, I'll make the changes to the profiles when I get the chance. Also about Y. V.'s AP. With Brapp and nuke launcher or Super Plasma Cannon Y. V. can "one shot" the Throne. But I don't know if that may just be game mechanics or if that's proof he is 8-B.

If you see in the top right Y. V. has Back to Bizniz and the person left clicks which activates his ability

https://youtu.be/_u2kR9ZeJoM

however he did so with a super flak cannon which might be weaker than both nuke launchers and super plasma cannons

DanFlsamual21 said:
I'll try to get some footage but i think we could get better speed for the cast if we scaled them to the speed of the revolver bullets.
I don't know about making them bullet timers yet, but now that I think about it they should be at least athletic human. This is because the whole cast is just as fast as Rogue who was a part of the I.D.P.D which means she had to have training for the job. Plant most likely would have: At Least Athletic Human, likely higher (is the fastest character in the cast) for his profile.

I just took another look at the blog and realized they should all also have 8-C with gernade launcher, so I'll add that as well. Sorry for not noticing that before

Back