• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Last War: The 100 massive upgrade and profile addition

do you want me to copy and paste the blog into the page, or just the ability section?
Also I think the Judge is a new page on his own right?
Yes it’s a whole new page added to a verse no one knows exists on the wiki. So I guess apply the sandbox as it is in its entirety and add the Judge’s page (you’re free to fix anything you see wrong it’s my first sandbox) and I can edit the verse page text to add a God tier. Thank you for helping out.

Last edited:
Yes it’s a whole new page added to a verse no one knows exists on the wiki. So I guess apply the sandbox as it is in its entirety and add the Judge’s page (you’re free to fix anything you see wrong it’s my first sandbox) and I can edit the verse page text to add a God tier. Thank you for helping out.
Ah well this need a lot of formatting but well not to worry, I will work on it, I should be done by tomorrow

All done, but the page quality is still low, if you can try and fix it and add things and also add the keys and some categories

I've done the clean up to the page but still missing some stuffs like the another speed and LS key and also the key names, after that only categories are left.

I've done the clean up to the page but still missing some stuffs like the another speed and LS key and also the key names, after that only categories are left.
Ls? Lifting strength? That would be unknown, at first I initially thought lifting strength equates to tier but Qwased told me otherwise. Speed is also unknown. What are key names? And what categories?

Sorry if this is obvious first sandbox ever 😅😅

All done, but the page quality is still low, if you can try and fix it and add things and also add the keys and some categories
Thank you guys both for helping out! It’s super appreciated

The page for the verse also needs updating (Adding the Judge profile and editing the text on the page) but can’t get it to work. Maybe it’s locked?

Edit: I think I got it lol fixed the text a but profile needs to be added if one of you guys can take care of it.

Last edited:
Ls? Lifting strength? That would be unknown, at first I initially thought lifting strength equates to tier but Qwased told me otherwise. Speed is also unknown. What are key names? And what categories?
:pepeworrydumb~1:

The page for the verse also needs updating (Adding the Judge profile and editing the text on the page) but can’t get it to work. Maybe it’s locked?

Edit: I think I got it lol fixed the text a but profile needs to be added if one of you guys can take care of it.
under where do you want to add the Judge page?

Back