• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Last War: The 100 massive upgrade and profile addition

Greetings humans, today I’m back with a massive upgrade for a verse that no one even knows exists on the wiki.

After talking with extremely knowledgeable members familiar with tier 1/2 @ActuallySpaceMan42 @Theglassman12 @Qawsedf234 they pretty much all came to the same answer, low 2-c/low1-c
Hax

Sandbox, since imo it’s formatted a bit better than the actual CRT
^
Hive Mind type 2( If a species transcends, they become part of the universal consciousness)

Teleportation, shapeshifting and telepathy(Judge reads a person’s mind taking the form of someone they love, teleports Raven possibly 42 billion light years away from planet Bardo. Then brings her back via the same method)

Immortality (type 1) The Judge has been present since the Dawn of time

Supernatural willpower (As someone who’s reached transcendence, Judge will never feel pain. This would apply to anyone who’s reached transcendence)

https://imgur.com/a/7TSks6w

Incorporeality(Judge has no set form and takes the form of a subjects greatest teacher or failure)

Avatar creation(The forms Judge takes are described as avatars)

https://imgur.com/a/xOMdkoL

Self sustenance (type 2) (Judge existed since the dawn of time, and would’ve had to been present prior to food, water, oxygen etc)

likely Immortality (type 5) (Anyone who died prior to a species reaching transcendence will stay dead and anyone “alive” will transcend. And never die, even if their consciousness resides in mind spaces and no longer have an actual alive body transcendence will still reach them showing it’s beyond conventional life and death

Matter manipulation (Judge by an unknown means sends Gem9 to wipe out countless species in the universe that fail to transcend. No matter what planet they’re on, every member of that species dies. Gem9 genocided the 10 foot tall aliens known as the Bardoans turning them to crystal, literally calcifying them from the inside. A single drop of Gem9 is stated to crystallize flesh on the molecular level and consumes water molecules as they spread)

Non-Physical Interaction (Judge allows humanity to transcend, which is shown affecting both Emori and Murphy within the mind space. The mind space is a thought based space that can hold an individual’s entire mind. As well as containing all of their memories and entire consciousness. Among other properties

Attack potency: (Universe level+(Judge is a transcended being, the higher universal consciousness that oversees transcendence, as such they have gone beyond their normal forms and have instead become infinite. They exist beyond this plane of existence, which is likely referring to the universe

Speed:Unknown

Lifting Strength:Unknown

Striking Strength: Universe level+

Durability: Universe level+

Stamina:Likely Infinite (
Judge is infinite and transcends the universe)

Range: Universe level+| Interdimensional

Standard Equipment:
Gem9 (stated to calcify from the inside, crystallizes flesh on the molecular level and consume water molecules)

Intelligence:Extraordinary Genius( Bill Cadogan wanted a war with whoever built the anomaly stones. Said War is actually a trial given by the Judge who made the stones.The Anomaly Stone’s are wormholes that allow travel throughout the universe. Six known planets are shown in what could be a network. The Anomaly Stone’s are composed of 744 symbols with millions if not infinite possible combinations which should logically lead to those hundreds if not millions of planets. This statement is made by Becca Franko the smartest human who went to Harvard when she was 10)

TLDR: A myriad of hax for Judge+profile addition. Universal+ ap. Thanks to staff and everyone who answered questions despite how vague it is. Would recommend looking at the sandbox since it’s more organized.

If ANYONE wants to help correct any minor errors in the sandbox it’s appreciated, since I made it with extremely limited knowledge on how the wiki works

Agree; AlexZiggy Cindrallig7 TurtleGod55 Qawsedf234 DarkDragonMedeus

Neutral:

Disagree:

Last edited:
Greetings humans, today I’m back with a massive upgrade for a verse that no one even knows exists on the wiki.

After talking with extremely knowledgeable members familiar with tier 1/2 @ActuallySpaceMan42 @Theglassman12 @Qawsedf234 they pretty much all came to the same answer, low 2-c/low1-c

First, we’ll go over hax and justification for them and then we’ll get into everything else.

Purple=Hax

Sandbox for those who want to follow along, which is better
^

And with that

Let’s begin

Hive Mind type 2( If a species transcends, they become part of the universal consciousness)

Teleportation, shapeshifting and telepathy(Judge reads a person’s mind taking the form of someone they love, teleports Raven possibly 42 billion light years away from planet Bardo. Then brings her back via the same method)

Immortality (type 1) The Judge has been present since the Dawn of time

Supernatural willpower (As someone who’s reached transcendence, Judge will never feel pain. This would apply to anyone who’s reached transcendence)

https://imgur.com/a/7TSks6w

Incorporeality(Judge has no set form and takes the form of a subjects greatest teacher of failure)

Avatar creation(The forms Judge takes are described as avatars)

https://imgur.com/a/xOMdkoL

Self sustenance (type 2) (Judge existed since the dawn of time, and would’ve had to been present prior to food, water, oxygen etc)

likely Immortality (type 5) (Anyone who died prior to a species reaching transcendence will stay dead and anyone “alive” will transcend. And never die, even if their consciousness resides in mind spaces and no longer have an actual alive body transcendence will still reach them showing it’s beyond conventional life and death

Matter manipulation (Judge by an unknown means sends Gem9 to wipe out countless species in the universe that fail to transcend. No matter what planet they’re on, every member of that species dies. Gem9 genocided the 10 foot tall aliens known as the Bardoans turning them to crystal, literally calcifying them from the inside. A single drop of Gem9 is stated to crystallize flesh on the molecular level and consumes water molecules as they spread)

Non-Physical Interaction (Judge allows humanity to transcend, which is shown affecting both Emori and Murphy within the mind space. The mind space is a thought based space that holds an individual’s memoriesand entire consciousness and, has other properties

Attack potency: (Universe level+(Judge is a transcended being, the higher universal consciousness that oversees transcendence, as such they have gone beyond their normal forms and have instead become infinite. They exist beyond this plane of existence, which is likely referring to the universe

Speed: Unknown

Lifting Strength: Immeasurable

Striking Strength: Universe level+

Durability: Universe level+

Stamina:Likely Infinite (
Judge is infinite and transcends the universe)

Range: Universe level+| Interdimensional

Standard Equipment:
Gem9 (stated to calcify from the inside, crystallizes flesh on the molecular level and consume water molecules)

Intelligence:Extraordinary Genius( Bill Cadogan wanted a war with whoever built the anomaly stones. Said War is actually a trial given by the Judge who made the stones.The Anomaly Stone’s are wormholes that allow travel throughout the universe. Six known planets are shown in what could be a network. The Anomaly Stone’s are composed of 744 symbols with millions if not infinite possible combinations which should logically lead to those hundreds if not millions of planets. This statement is made by Becca Franko the smartest human who went to Harvard when she was 10)

TLDR: A myriad of hax for Judge+profile addition. Universal+ ap. Thanks to staff and everyone who answered questions despite how vague it is. Would recommend looking at the sandbox since it’s more organized.

If ANYONE wants to help correct any minor errors in the sandbox it’s appreciated, since I made it with extremely limited knowledge on how the wiki works

I myself am not familiar with the verse but everything looks pretty agreeable,

I agree.

Not being able to feel pain doesn’t seem like supernatural willpower to me, if it’s literal.
A “likely” might be more fair, given that supernatural will power allows to resist large amounts of pain. But what would you say it is ? Also keep in mind, some of these characters were near death and had literal bullet holes in them and were bleeding out but once transcendence was set in motion they no longer felt said pain

Last edited:
I don’t know, I mean, a rock can’t feel pain, a jellyfish can’t, but idk what you would call it. Maybe just immunity to pain

I don’t know, I mean, a rock can’t feel pain, a jellyfish can’t, but idk what you would call it. Maybe just immunity to pain
They did once feel pain but after transcendence it became irrelevant. Leaning towards what you said pain immunity and or limited super natural willpower.

A bump is only after 24 hours of inactivity.

Lifting strength needs a justification.

The rest looks fine but I'll have to go over it in more detail later.

A bump is only after 24 hours of inactivity.

Lifting strength needs a justification.

The rest looks fine but I'll have to go over it in more detail later.
Thank you for commenting and answering questions 🙏
Lifting strength will probably be removed, just kinda assumed they’d have that based off their tier.

Lifting strength will probably be removed, just kinda assumed they’d have that based off their tier.
Technically speaking you can be High 1-A but still have weak gains.

Immeasurable can work, you just need to justify it with a size or a fest of them moving a higher dimensional object of sufficient size.

Technically speaking you can be High 1-A but still have weak gains.

Immeasurable can work, you just need to justify it with a size or a fest of them moving a higher dimensional object of sufficient size.
Is there any examples of a character being high 1A but weak af no gains on the wiki?

I added immeasurable due to Judge’s tier. But if those do not correlate it can be removed and changed to “unknown”

Is there any examples of a character being high 1A but weak af no gains on the wiki?
Yeah
I added immeasurable due to Judge’s tier. But if those do not correlate it can be removed and changed to “unknown”
Tiering doesn't grant a ranting unless they're like, super big or something or they actively move something that's higher dimensional in size. Such as here or here.

Yeah

Tiering doesn't grant a ranting unless they're like, super big or something or they actively move something that's higher dimensional in size. Such as here or here.
BRO WHATTT average human strength and High 1A on the same page is actually insane.

interesting didn’t know that, the lifting strength portion has been fixed

You have two staff agreement, you can apply it
Well if it’s fine with everyone. Could anyone familiar with sandbox and profiles do it? I’m not sure how that’s done it’s my first sandbox😅 also the verse page would need to be changed

Back