• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xenoverse and heroes Biggest Downgrade ever exist! Born and rise from dust and ashes and returned to it

It's not even his own reasoning, and who translated that in Spacebattles (that's already hmmmm) said that he would translate that into that phrase from his personal point of view, this is not an argument.

Online translators may not be 100% accurate, but they're not stupid either...
The reasoning holds regardless of who said it. Attack the reasoning, not the opinion stated AFTER the reasoning.

The reasoning holds regardless of who said it. Attack the reasoning, not the opinion stated AFTER the reasoning.
I'm sorry if my comment being viewed as attacking, but my reason is:
when the argument and reasoning is: Personally I would absolutely translate this as. This come as personal preference and taste than an fairness argument which in my eye immediately make the argument as invalid
What’s kind of argument is it?just because it’s from different site doesn’t mean it’s invalid if it’s reasonable
It is not and argument, the reason is simple, we don't even know the friend actually exist, the argument will be evaluated if they actually come and debate, or just like before many staff said before in DB cosmology CRT staff discussion: discord argument and comment hold nothing. Like SAO CRT, they actually come and debate the CRT and make valid argument. So what i want is encourage his friend from Spacebattle to come and debate

Without context? Ok man
basically like I said above
They don't care about dragon ball, so I gave it more context (mostly what verse it was from) and they didn't even want to confirm lol
Translate things as literally as possible, context or not is the latter. XV's 2A upgrade actually comes from the translation (Fu's statement about him discovering all possibilities is mistranslation even if you check Gg translate if it's raw), other things support 2A have been debunked by Matt… in the past (who even read all or knew about it when XV was 2A for so long?)

when the argument and reasoning is: Personally I would absolutely translate this as. This come as personal preference and taste than an fairness argument which in my eye immediately make the argument as invalid
But he didn’t translate it without reason,the word personally doesn’t affect much tbh

Personally I would absolutely translate this as
Which would be a huge issue if he didn't provide reasoning as to WHY is SHOULD be translated that way.

Well I'm invalidating your opinion because it's your "eye" as to why......

I'm sorry, I just think this stance is incredibly anti-productive when the goal is to find an objective quantification for this statement, "disallowing evidence" because of an opinion tagged on the end of it is not productive.

I'm sorry if my comment being viewed as attacking, but my reason is:

It is not and argument, the reason is simple, we don't even know the friend actually exist, the argument will be evaluated if they actually come and debate, or just like before many staff said before in DB cosmology CRT staff discussion: discord argument and comment hold nothing. Like SAO CRT, they actually come and debate the CRT and make valid argument. So what i want is encourage his friend from Spacebattle to come and debate
My friends is not from Spacebattle
They only confirm the translation of a certain translator on Spacebattle
Do you even understand what I'm saying? Are they really exist? Delta is another friend of mine and he can confirm it if you want (he doesn't really care about the results of the CRT, so it's fine)

Last edited:
It's hilarious How people think infinite timelines are plausible when the time patrollers literally want to minimize the creation of timelines.

It's hilarious How people think infinite timelines are plausible when the time patrollers literally want to minimize the creation of timelines.
This is not so relevant
Since the infinite history saga and Tokipedia heavily implied the scrolls contained the branching timelines as separate sets rather than themselves.

Well, infinite timeline could still producing timeline as each timeline could branching to more timelines, in a sense, uncountable infinite, not only that we could have multiple 2-A structure. infinite doesn't mean there should only be one infinite, we could have 2 set or 3 set of infinite, etc.....

2A cosmology can branch into bigger one, its not impossible, thats why there is no reason for infinite and infinitely branching or expanding to contradict eachother.

Hell Pokèmon has High3A realms which are expanding if i remember correctly, same principle here.

Infinite can expand.

Well might aswell reiterate my thoughts

I disagree with the downgrade. @Ottavio_Merluzzo and the other's explained it pretty well imo and Redgrave's translation also supports it. BT3 statement is still usable going by the established rules so there's that aswell

When it comes to mindhax I share similar views with @Yuraga. I can agree with XV1 Demigra not having 4D mindhax, but I disagree when it comes to Heroes Demigra who has blatantly mindhaxed God Ki users and scales above Demon God Dabura. I can also see XV2 Demigra having 4D mindhax due to him being a useful partner to Dabura, but at the very least, Heroes Demigra's mindhax is that powerful

When it comes to mindhax I share similar views with @Yuraga. I can agree with XV1 Demigra not having 4D mindhax, but I disagree when it comes to Heroes Demigra who has blatantly mindhaxed God Ki users and scales above Demon God Dabura. I can also see XV2 Demigra having 4D mindhax due to him being a useful partner to Dabura, but at the very least, Heroes Demigra's mindhax is that powerful
Just to add a little extra explanation to your point for people who aren't aware, Demigra in the spin-off Ultimate Mission X has multiple feats of mindhaxing entire timelines, as well as several Supreme Kais.

A shame that this higher-dimensional mind-hax will probably just be range soon anyway.

Well might aswell reiterate my thoughts

I disagree with the downgrade. @Ottavio_Merluzzo and the other's explained it pretty well imo and Redgrave's translation also supports it. BT3 statement is still usable going by the established rules so there's that aswell

BT3 for Heroes. Not Xenoverse

“てる” is in the quote he translated so I highly doubt that. It only further supports Ottavio's argument
てる means continuous tense,you will know the reason if you read the link OP said
Also infinite branches is simply 無限に枝分かれ,it has nothing to with てる so I could say Redgrave didn’t translate that word at all

てる means continuous tense,you will know the reason if you read the link OP said
Also infinite branches is simply 無限に枝分かれ,it has nothing to with てる so I could say Redgrave didn’t translate that word at all
I already explained This stuff and I'm Not gonna bother anymore to respond to circular arguments. and no, Redgrave translated all the quote, I checked. This is just your headcanon

(Continuos sense doesn't necessarily refer to the future AT ALL, BTW.)

Redgrave, online translators, one of the translations in the blog who has been made by ACTUAL Japanese people and other evidence disagree with 2-B. Stop this nonsense

I wanna point out that I tried every translator possible and they all still give infinite branches. Translators may not be always accurate, but this whole "mistranslation" Argument is getting kinda suspicios to me

Let's say that translations that support 2-B are correct, "history is infinitely branching"
The crack of time holds every timeline, in past, Present and future. Going by the translation somewhere in the future, the number of timelines would be infinite
So we end up with having the crack of time as 2-A structure.
Thus the cosmology would still be 2-A and everyone who has statements, fetas, scaling that suggests they can destroy the entire history in every point of time would be 2-A
Or anyone who has statements, feats, scaling that suggests they can destroy the crack of time would be 2-A

Even if it is downgraded to 2B, there is still a way to upgrade it back to 2A even higher
I just asked my friend who confirmed the translation and he confirmed it could be "infinite branched" under other circumstances, but the original meaning is "endlessly branching" and is 70-80% applied

And as I said even if we agree with you, the crack of time would still be 2-A, resulting that the entire history will be 2-A. And it still growing

Even if it is downgraded to 2B, there is still a way to upgrade it back to 2A even higher
I just asked my friend who confirmed the translation and he confirmed it could be "infinite branched" under other circumstances, but the original meaning is "endlessly branching" and is 70-80% applied
Why downgrade , then only to upgrade back again by """"twisting"""" the same translation.
Its not a sick game.

Why are we here, only to suffer?

😑😑😑
By the way its opposite, its Infinitely branched which is more common than what you have proposed.

If one statement line have 2 meanings and both are true, then we need to evaluate it to use only 1 of 2 for solid result, if we can't come to a conclusion what we need to use then we took the gray/in-between area which in this case will be Atleast 2-B (As infinite branching is Ad-infinitum which very high into 2-B), Likely 2-A(As the other meaning is infinited branched which mean it is already infinite from the start). There will be no 70-80% or whatever % it is that leaning into 1 side of the 2 meaning, in order to avoid downplay or highball

But other translations disagree, why should we trust your friend? Why is the majority of translations agree with 2-A and only handful agree with 2-B? If your interpretation is correct, most of the translations would agree with you, not the other way around

But other translations disagree, why should we trust your friend? Why is the majority of translations agree with 2-A and only handful agree with 2-B? If your interpretation is correct, most of the translations would agree with you, not the other way around
Simply confirm the information? Does that have any effect? Believe it or not, it's up to you

I think the reason it's coming up both is because "infinitely branching" can just mean it branches on forever, not that it's still branching so to translators infinitely branching and infinitely branched mean the same thing.

Simply confirm the information? Does that have any effect? Believe it or not, it's up to you
We translated it on multiple sites, it gave us the same results.
Yet somehow magical you are the only one who gave us translations that contradicts us. Seems extremely fishy
Why can't we just choose a Site, the translate it.

Yet somehow magical you are the only one who gave us translations that contradicts us. Seems extremely fishy
Why can't we just choose a Site, the translate it..
I think the reason it's coming up both is because "infinitely branching" can just mean it branches on forever, not that it's still branching so to translators infinitely branching and infinitely branched mean the same thing.
Infinitely branched mean it has infinite branches.
Not that it branches on forever.
Actually it's infinitely branched, has infinite branches, and will infinitely branch

Why can't we just choose a Site, the translate it.
What sites do you talk about? I can ask him to confirm the information as thoroughly as possible

I already explained This stuff and I'm Not gonna bother anymore to respond to circular arguments. and no, Redgrave translated all the quote, I checked. This is just your headcanon

(Continuos sense doesn't necessarily refer to the future AT ALL, BTW.)

Redgrave, online translators, one of the translations in the blog who has been made by ACTUAL Japanese people and other evidence disagree with 2-B. Stop this nonsense

I wanna point out that I tried every translator possible and they all still give infinite branches. Translators may not be always accurate, but this whole "mistranslation" Argument is getting kinda suspicios to me
So what does the word てる mean in Redgrave’s translation?

What sites do you talk about? I can ask him to confirm the information as thoroughly as possible
Bring him to this site to debate his reason, or atleast screen-shoot his reasoning, if you just talk through third-party like this people will just think you make-up an imaginary friend to hide the fact that it is just your argument

Back