• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Heroes: Profiles for Item, and God of Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vietthai96

He/Him
Anyway, it me, back again with another DBH CRT, this time, i want to introduce 2 more items in the verse, those are pretty important item that play important part in story:

I. Item profile:

1. Chaos Ball:

2. Time Scroll:

II. Time God Physiology

There are currently more than 5 characters have Time God Physiology which is two Supreme Kais of Time, two Time Birds, Fu (heroes), Demigra from both Xenoverse and Heroes absorbed Tokitoki so it sastify verse specific power and abilities page standard that at least 5 characters require to possesses the power, iirc

III. Small addition to Time Power:
Subjective Reality: is the power that allows the user to manipulate the boundary between reality and unreality. It allows the user to induce reality to what is fiction, fantasy or imaginary, bringing them into existence, as well as turning facts, entities and events into unreality, vanishing them as if they were a mere dream or illusion
Anyway as we can see, Subjective Reality is a power that one can manifest into reality what he/she thinking, imagining, etc..........

Now Time Power is said that, it can distort, or give birth to new timeline based on one's thought/desire, which pretty much align with the standard since thought/desire is also the same as imaginary, unreality, then Time Power allow the manifestation of those thought/desires into reality by creating, or distorting timeline to reflect those thought/desires, so Time Power should get Subjective Reality

Note: Aside from Subjective Reality, abilities in three sandboxes is abilities which is accepted in multiple previous CRTs, i just compiled them into the sandbox, so aside from that, this thread mostly is for debating the creation of these new pages is good or not

Agree: @LordGriffin1000 @DarkDragonMedeus

Disagree: @StrymULTRA (disagree with HDE)

Neutral:

Last edited:
I think the Time Scrolls and the Time Bird/God physiology pages are fine but is the Chaos Ball profile really needed?
Yeah, multiple peoples can use it, and it is an extremely important item/place in Dark King Mechikabura Saga

Also a part of it is me being lazy, and if there is any changes in the future i just need to edit only one page rather than mass editing multiple pages, which extremely tiring lol

Edit: Mechikabura even merged with the Chaos Ball, which pretty important later on

Yeah, multiple peoples can use it, and it is an extremely important item/place in Dark King Mechikabura Saga
Well, I'm not bothered by it; I just wanted to me sure it had a solid reason to be there. I guess its fine.
Also a part of it is me being lazy, and if there is any changes in the future i just need to edit only one page rather than mass editing multiple pages, which extremely tiring lol
Got You! A confession! Going half to disagree on the grounds of laziness.

Got You! A confession! Going half to disagree on the grounds of laziness.
Oke, on a serious note, i only saw you being fine with new profile and page, what about the Subjective Reality addition??

Also, since the thread is uncontroversial and not really big thing with two admin agreement (and almost no activity too), can i apply it before 48 hours mark???

But is profiling Chaos Ball and Time Scroll really necessary? I think just two user blogs listing all the abilities and things related to it is enough.

But is profiling Chaos Ball and Time Scroll really necessary? I think just two user blogs listing all the abilities and things related to it is enough.
nah, important equipment, the Chaos Ball is a necessary thing in Dark King Mechikabura Saga, Time Scroll appear throughout the both Xenoverse and Heroes, and an important thing for villain try to rule space-time, along with trying to absorb Time Bird lol

Also i'm lazy so if there are any future change, just edit one page and it is enough, i don't like mass editing profile, too many peoples have Time Scrolls as equipment and Chaos Ball too

Is anyone else getting bad formatting on the chaos ball page in the abilities section or is it just me?

Absolitely disagree with HDE for the Time Birds. This is all something you can do with just AE2 and not being higher dimensional, especially when they're constantly potrayed as being 3D physically.

especially when they're constantly potrayed as being 3D physically.
i mean, we have character have HDE but not large size, so............................................... Also HDE is just a being possesses more than 3 basic axes in their "body", you can have a building with more than 10 dimensions and still is a building, also that what @Ultima_Reality said back then iirc

Anyway it is midnight in my country, gonna sleep ^^, bye bro

Chaos Ball is ehh... but sure whatever. Making a page for the Time Scrolls is fine.

I disagree with "Time God Physiology", since it isn't a thing. Time Bird Physiology maybe could be justified but the Supreme Kais of Time are just regular Supreme Kais with Time Power, they aren't otherwise distinct.

Chaos Ball is ehh... but sure whatever. Making a page for the Time Scrolls is fine.

I disagree with "Time God Physiology", since it isn't a thing. Time Bird Physiology maybe could be justified but the Supreme Kais of Time are just regular Supreme Kais with Time Power, they aren't otherwise distinct.
let me sleep

anyway i don't see the reason to just disagree. Supreme kai of Time is under the same page as Time bird anyway, also they are acausal

Edit: also i did said that i'm lazy and don't want to mass edit profile lol

How many characters would even get this? The minimal amount required is 5.
didn't i mention...eh under the sandbox???
There are currently more than 5 characters have Time God Physiology which is two Supreme Kais of Time, two Time Birds, Fu (heroes), Demigra from both Xenoverse and Heroes absorbed Tokitoki so it sastify verse specific power and abilities page standard that at least 5 characters require to possesses the power, iirc
also due to the split we have two Chronoa, two Tokitoki

Oke, on a serious note, i only saw you being fine with new profile and page, what about the Subjective Reality addition??

Also, since the thread is uncontroversial and not really big thing with two admin agreement (and almost no activity too), can i apply it before 48 hours mark???
My bad, Subjective Reality is ok I think. And yes, two staff would be enough though other members above are still discussing issues so I'd like for those to be resolved.

I agree with the CRT and I think SKOT section is fine since we got more than 5 people and they still have unique things normal Kaioshin don’t have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back