• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Official Translation Requests Thread (New forum)

For the first link, I'd like to get a translation from the right part, since I've seen the left part already when I was searching for the raws, the second one, I'd like to know the full thing, please.

大筒木カグヤ 現世に復活!!

遂に発動する大幻術!
そして…復活するチャクラの祖!

うちはマダラ、オビトの「月の眼計画」に端を発した、第四次忍界大戦。未来を守るため怪力し合った五大国忍連合だが、 強大な力を持つマダラは遂に無限月読を発動。忍のほとんどを夢の中へ誘う。しかしそのマダラも仲間の黒ゼツに裏切られ、何と大筒木カグヤが現世に復活する!

うちはマダラの暗躍、月の眼計画──全ては黒ゼツによって仕組まれた、大筒木カグヤ復活のためのシナリオであった!! 忍達に残された希望は、"無限月読" の呪縛から逃れた、木ノ葉旧第七班のみ。六道仙人から力を託されたナルトとサスケは、死闘の末カグヤを再び封印する!!

最後の希望は──六道の志を託されし二忍!

Kaguya Ōtsutsuki is back in this world!

The Great Illusion is finally activated!
And...the progenitor of chakra is back!

The fourth Shinobi World War, sparked by the "Moon Eye Project" of Madara Uchiha and Obito. In order to protect the future, the five major powers of the Shinobi Alliance have joined forces, but the powerful Madara finally activates the Infinite Tsukiyomi, luring most of the Shinobi into a dream. However, Madara is betrayed by his comrade Black Zetsu, and to no one's surprise, Kaguya Ōtsutsuki is resurrected in this world!

Madara's dark plan, the Moon Eye Project...all of this was a scenario orchestrated by Black Zetsu in order to revive Kaguya Otatsutsuki! The only hope left for the Shinobi is the former Team 7 of Konoha, who have escaped the illusion of the Infinite Tsukiyomi. Naruto and Sasuke, who have been entrusted with power by the Sage of Six Paths, will seal Kaguya once again after a mortal struggle!

The last hope is... the two shinobi who have been entrusted with the gifts of the Six Paths!

Got one of them here. DK if I can do the other one cuz it's hard to make out some of the kanji.

Any chance for there to be an image more clearer to find? I tried to put it in a higher resolution myself but not getting much luck and it looks the same even with the change I put it.

Unfortunately I don't have another scan, this is the only one I found. Thanks for the translation, on the same guidebook it is said again that both Naruto and Sasuke have the power of the Sage of Six Paths, but people tried to downgrade saying they don't, more support. Thank you very much.

Hmm I'll try to see if I can but the thing is I can make out most of it but some looks too blurred to see what it is and I don't want to input an incomplete sentence here and there.

Unless someone else can find a higher quality one later down the line...

And really...I'm pretty sure they did else I'm not even sure how they would be able to fight Madara let alone Kaguya.

Right...

Yeah honestly really think and hoping someone else can acquire a scan of that of Kaguya and whatnot in a clearer image. The way it is now, not all the kanji I can't make out and I'd rather not risk f'ing up the sentences and what they actually mean to what I might put on here.

Anybody else that can, please do send here in higher resolution ^^;

I'd like a few more GB translations, please. I used some strange API thing to get this, so it could have messed up the characters a little.

縮退炉 ガンバスターが自らの心臓から抉りだしたバニシングモータ ー。

▲バスターコレダー(腕)。腕 に内装された槍を敵に突き 差し、100億ボルトの電撃を 放つ。

▲バスターシールド。背部に 収納されている縮退物質繊 維で織られたマント。あらゆる 攻撃を跳ね返す。

バスタービーム。額のビー ムランプから放つ零下1億度 の冷凍光線。数千の宇宙怪 獣を一気に薙ぎ払う。

Last edited:
@M3X I think this should be complete now with that other scan you got.

忍慱聞録

Memoirs of the Shinobi

大筒木の系譜

チャクラの祖・カグヤから、現代を駆ける忍道へ。
千年にわたる「血の系譜」を、今ここに紐解こう。

The Genealogy of Ōtsutsuki

From Kaguya, the progenitor of chakra, to the Shinobi who runs the modern world.
Let's unravel the thousand-year-long "lineage of blood" here and now.

血統
地球へ月へ
袂を別つ一族

Bloodline
From earth to the Moon
A divided clan

神樹の実を求め地上を訪れた大筒木一族。その実を食べチャクラを得たカグヤは、瞬く間に乱世を平定した。カグヤ亡き後残された二子、弟ハムラは一族を率い月へ、ハゴロモは地上に残り「忍宗」を広めようとした。

The Ōtsutsuki clan arrived on earth in search of the fruit of the Shinju. Kaguya, who ate the fruit and gained chakra, quickly conquered the turbulent world. After Kaguya's death, her two remaining children, Hamura, led the clan to the moon, while Hagoromo remained on earth to spread "Ninshū".

白眼
日向一族にのみ伝わる
血継限界
カグヤからハムラへ。その後長き隔世を経て、カグヤが有した"白眼"は日向一族のみに受け継がれた。以来日向は、宗家を基盤にこの"血継限界"を守り抜くことを第一装に、繁栄し続けてきたのである。

Byakugan
Handed down only to the Hyuga clan
Kekkei Genkei
From Kaguya to Hamura. After a long separation, Kaguya's "Byakugan" was passed down only to the Hyuga clan. Since then, the Hyuga clan has continued to prosper, with the main house as its foundation and the protection of this "bloodline limit" as its primary guideline.

Last edited:
Thanks ^^

The ones I didn't post were with Hagoromo and Hamura and the former's kids, but those are just repeats of what was said with the first two and the kids thing being what we know as them fighting over the inheritance of Ninshuu.

The vanishing motor that the Degenerate reactor Gunbuster gouged out of its own heart.

Buster Koredor (Arm). A spear attached to the arm thrusts into the enemy, releasing a 10 billion volt electric shock.

Buster Shield. A cloak made of shrinking material fibers stored in the back that can repel all attacks.

Buster Beam. A frozen beam of 100 million degrees below zero emitted from a beam lamp on its forehead. It can clear away thousands of space monsters at once.

I need another Street Fighter Alpha 3 translation, as I don't trust the USA localization anymore.
Hehehe. First time here to get someone not to trust the ENG local version. I can see why and can't blame ya. I looked over the text again and I still didn't get anything that implies it. Just seems like the Shun Goku's some karmic hax + death induce technique.

A shame... Akuma will just be SANS from Undertale but without the soul part anymore.

Alright, here goes:

春麗! 聞こえるか!
こちらナッシュ!

Chun Li! Do you hear me!
It's Nash!

どうやら...最悪の事態になっちまったようだ

I fear...that the worst is about to happen.

ヤツはサイコパワーで大都市を消し去るつもりだ...

He's planning to wipe out a major city with his Psycho Powers...

俺はなんとかヤツを追う...

I'm going after him...

君は地下基地に潜入してヤツを止める手段を探してくれっ!

You're going to have to infiltrate the underground base and find a way to stop him!

Thank you, you're great as usual.

The localization did it again, but not that badly this time.

Is there a way to get the type of city or where it is? Because that feat (in Bison's ending he manages to do it) was calculated as 7-B based on the destruction of two theoretical and SF-related cities, them being Hong Kong and Tokyo.

Then it came out that Nash talks about the capital in the USA translation, which is Bangkok in this case (the Shadaloo base is located in Thailand) and we got a different result using it.

But there's difference between a random major city and the specific capital of the country, and the result would vary accordingly.

Ah, I should have left a note there as I usual do.

大都市/Daitoshi means something about a large city or a metropolis. IDK why I say major city but I think it's because I equated that to either terms.

IDK if this helps to narrow it down, though.

I guess that the word for capital is different, and this only refer to a generic big city. I will refer this to the others and then see what to do, thank you again!

(The very last try might be the original Bison's ending, but I don't think it contains any reference to the specific city)

我が手ゴマと成り得たこと....光栄に思うがよい!

To be taken into my hands...you should be honored!

その力、存分に役立ててもらうぞこのベガの野望のためにな・・・・!

Your power will be used to its fullest potential for this Vega's ambitions...!

フッハッハッハッハッハッハッ!
滅びよ・・・・!愚かな弱者どもよ!

Hahahahahahahahaha!
Perish...! You foolish beings!

フッハッハッハッハッハッハッ!
素晴らしい、素晴らしい破壊力だ!

Hahahahahahahahaha!
Magnificant, this destructive power is wonderful!

我が野望は尽きぬ...

My ambitions will not go out...

この「サイコドライブ」が我が手にある限り!

So long as I have this "Psycho Drive" in my hand!

この「 シャドルー」の名を地獄の果てまで響かせようぞッ!!

I will make "Shadaloo" echo to the ends of Hell!!

What is the accurate translation to this?
94c19f851dedd6bf0d53718773503d1f9f174f0ar1-515-545v2_hq_2.jpg

Viz, despite its overall quality, is known for not being entirely accurate. In this case, Herms' translations are probably better. Though I can't speak for the quality of the translation, obviously.

We have the raws for someone to confirm it, anyway.

Last edited:
さっきの超(スーパー)サイヤ人3ってのはな…あの世でしか使っちゃダメな技なんだ…。

時間ってものがあるこの世では使うエネルギーが大きすぎて一気にヘトヘトになっちま.....

That was Super Saiyan 3 I mentioned earlier...it's a technique you should only use in the afterlife.

In this world where time exists, it uses up a lot of energy and you'll get exhausted all at once...

I got the same thing more or less.

さっきの超(スーパー)サイヤ人3ってのはな…あの世でしか使っちゃダメな技なんだ…。

時間ってものがあるこの世では使うエネルギーが大きすぎて一気にヘトヘトになっちま.....

That was Super Saiyan 3 I mentioned earlier...it's a technique you should only use in the afterlife.

In this world where time exists, it uses up a lot of energy and you'll get exhausted all at once...

I got the same thing more or less.
thanks

Back