• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xenoblade Revisions that took me even longer than last time

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing I notice is that the justification for Reactive Evolution on Shulk's Monado 1 key could also probably be used to justify Reactive Power Level, given that it implies both gaining new abilities and generally increasing in strength.

I will confess that I probably don't have the time to go over every detail of the sandbox with a fine-toothed comb, but from an outside perspective, every change seems well justified. So I'm willing to give my agreement. c:

That's the case for literally everyone I mentioned but they have it all anyway.

Though I should know people's standings on if they agree or disagree for the tally.
Then I'll make a separate CRT for that

Ether is to Xenoblade what Ki is to Dragon Ball, and being stronger inherently also makes it faster by result. Tier 8 Ether rounds let alone Tier 5 would easily be faster than 9-C regular bullets. The Tier 5 ones being Sub-Relativistic to FTL respective of scaling.
Why would being stronger make it faster? They can vary in speed depending on what weapon is used. Being faster the stronger it is also isn't evidence of tier 8/7 ones being supersonic. Maybe the sub relativistic to FTL rating should just apply to early game as well. Either way, someone should calc the movement speed compared to arrows, especially early game for running speed. Unless you guys think their combat and running speed is equal

Anyway, we have 4 staff agreements so far, so I think the changes can be applied, plus the minor additions or removals I mentioned that Josh agrees with

Why would being stronger make it faster?
More Ether means more power, speed, ect. Why wouldn't characters multiple tiers stronger be faster as well? It's still mind baffling and ridiculous for them to be any slower than supersonic.
Maybe the sub relativistic to FTL rating should just apply to early game as well.
Uh no, we will not be downscaling as it comes from upgraded equipment and the characters get stronger as well as faster. And the Ether potency of the character's using the guns also enhance the potency.

More Ether means more power, speed, ect. Why wouldn't characters multiple tiers stronger be faster as well? It's still mind baffling and ridiculous for them to be any slower than supersonic.

Uh no, we will not be downscaling as it comes from upgraded equipment and the characters get stronger as well as faster. And the Ether potency of the character's using the guns also enhance the potency.
Why is it "mind baffling and ridiculous"? And more ether = more speed again doesn't even mean they're supersonic, they have no supersonic feats

Anyway, we have 4 staff agreements so far, so I think the changes can be applied, plus the minor additions or removals I mentioned that Josh agrees with
Yeah so we can just keep the early speed as it, good job on catching on that tho.

I'll do my best to get to work on the revision stuff + the stuff you mentioned

Yes, NP.
It's just that when a list of pages needs to get updated, it's usually preferable to update them all accordingly to avoid possible confusions in the future. Such as someone finding a profile then it links to one with different stats.

I updated the remainder of the XB1 stats; but I notice a lot of characters have bare bones intelligence ratings. Melia especially.
Speaking of Melia, she's obviously going to need more updates involved, same applies to Nia.

Don't know if this is the place to ask, But should the Artifices be added to Pyra and Mythra profiles as Keys (I think that's the right terminolgy) or like Standard Equipment, Their listed as a Summons in their abilities but it's essentially always with them just in atmosphere and it's main part in how Mythra fights and she's capable of piloting it directly as a weapon or would it need a separate profile ?

Don't know if this is the place to ask, But Should the Artifices be added to Pyra and Mythra profiles as Keys (I think that's the right thing) or like Standard Equipment, Their listed as a Summons in their abilities but it's essentially always with them in atmosphere above Mythra and she's capable of piloting it as a weapon, Or would it need a separate profile ?
Given that they add next to nothing it would seem rather redundant for what we have already. You're free to make a profile for them anyway if you'd want to use Siren or Ophion in a Vs Thread.

There a separate entity that helps them fight in battle and they still actively use them even as Pnuma like for the Infinity Blade Attack that defeated Malos and If someone was debating like just 6-A Pyra / Mythra wouldnt it's individual capabilities as a piece of standard equipment factor in?

There a separate entity that helps them fight in battle and they still actively use them even as Pnuma like for the Infinity Blade Attack that defeated Malos and If someone was debating like just 6-A Pyra / Mythra wouldnt it's individual capabilities as a piece of standard equipment factor in?
What? Yeah they can help out by firing Siren beams when commanded to but for most of the time they're off t posing in space until summoned. It adds nothing to the profile but redundancy. Though this isn't the thread for this, I still have to finish the accepted revisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back