• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Introduction of Xenoblade 3 to the wiki + bonus stuff that didn't take me as long as last time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, does anyone disagree with the notion that Z's Amphitheatre is a case of R>F? If ya do, please do explain as to why so we can come to a conclusion here.

Alright, does anyone disagree with the notion that Z's Amphitheatre is a case of R>F? If ya do, please do explain as to why so we can come to a conclusion here.
I'll make a more detailed explanation later but it's mainly just about the Ampihteatre from a story sense.

Okay, I can reply now. My reasoning for it not being R>F is there just isn't any solid proof or indication of the Amphitheatre being some sort of higher entity or device.

Sure it has some level of (maybe) plot manipulation (I believe it's Reality Warping) but it's not as if Z or the theatre look down upon the world of Xenoblade as some sort of higher entity that controls and manipulates it entirely. All it has been shown to do is affect the world. And besides Z is like the collective want to stay in the now which is not something super crazy or ascendant.

Okay, I can reply now. My reasoning for it not being R>F is there just isn't any solid proof or indication of the Amphitheatre being some sort of higher entity or device.

Sure it has some level of (maybe) plot manipulation (I believe it's Reality Warping) but it's not as if Z or the theatre look down upon the world of Xenoblade as some sort of higher entity that controls and manipulates it entirely. All it has been shown to do is affect the world. And besides Z is like the collective want to stay in the now which is not something super crazy or ascendant.
Um, ya do know that it wasn't for Aionios, right? It was for the world that is within the Amphitheatre, the one that N enters when he becomes Moebius by walking into the film. Its being considered as R>F as perceiving that world as a film is one of the noted examples listed on the R>F page.

I believe it requires him to actually view it as fiction, however the amphitheatre screen is just Z viewing events that take place across Aionios in the present or past, which is not the same. Or I could be reading the reality fiction page wrong, I only saw it yesterday

I believe it requires him to actually view it as fiction, however the amphitheatre screen is just Z viewing events that take place across Aionios in the present or past, which is not the same. Or I could be reading the reality fiction page wrong, I only saw it yesterday
It plays legit fictional events that can be interacted with by the Consuls. Again, think of the crossroads that were displayed with M standing on one side of them when N became a Moebius. That's not an actual thing that happens, because M isn't alive at the time.

Um, ya do know that it wasn't for Aionios, right? It was for the world that is within the Amphitheatre, the one that N enters when he becomes Moebius by walking into the film. Its being considered as R>F as perceiving that world as a film is one of the noted examples listed on the R>F page.
I'm inclined to tenuously agree with R>F Transcendence. A lot of the context surrounding the nature of the Amphitheatre is still unclear, but all of the pointers that I can see do suggest that the "film" can indeed be seen as depictions of fictional events relative to the world of the Amphitheatre, which I believe would indeed qualify.

I am kinda lagging bad, but I can try to unlock the given list if listed with all the links.

The only profile that needs unlocking (as none of them are locked in the first place) is the Monado
I unlocked it, guess others were unlocked already.
What will the Low 1-C explanation on his profile be?
Obviously the R>F explanations. There are also stuff mentioned in this scan.
image.png

Origin also basically is similar to Memory Space/Passage of Fate with the scan above may also giving context to not only the Conduit's scale of creation but clarifies "Beyond Space and Time" statements Memory Space had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back