• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Introduction of Xenoblade 3 to the wiki + bonus stuff that didn't take me as long as last time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello again! Been another year so ya know what that means? Yes, its time for me to make another CRT. This time the main course is the introduction of Xenoblade 3 profiles to the wiki alongside revamps on older profiles both to make said profiles better but also to add Xenoblade 3 elements to them. Everything is contained within 3 sandboxes which are the new profiles (Xenoblade 3), updated old profiles (Xenoblade 1/2) (there is a changes section that lists all the additions/changes that character has got at the bottom of their profile) and an updated verse page for the new profiles.

Without further ado, here is the sandbox for the Xenoblade 3 profiles.

Here is the sandbox for the revamped profiles.

And finally, here is the sandbox for the updated verse page.

Thanks ya'll. I'm very tired.

Agree: @DarkDragonMedeus, @Spinoirr, @Dragoonseraphim, @SilentLyfe, @CloverDragon03 (says everyone should just be MFTL+/Infinite), @The_Axiom_of_Virgo, @Theglassman12 (Disagrees with Plot Hax), @Kisaragi_Megumi, @KingTempest, @Lonkitt, @CurrySenpai (Neutral on Plot Hax), @Accelerate420 (Disagrees with plot hax)

Disagree:

Neutral:

Bonus!

Z's Amphitheatre R>F:

Agree:
@DarkDragonMedeus, @CloverDragon03, @CurrySenpai, @Theglassman12, @DarkGrath

Disagree:

Neutral:

Last edited:
Finally, peak fiction comes to VSBW

How come some characters are "Superhuman with Massively FTL+, likely Infinite reactions." Going by their feats, the Superhuman stuff is unnecessary and their speed really should just flat-out be Massively FTL+, likely Infinite

Superhuman is for their regular movement speed; "At least Massively FTL+, likely Infinite" are for combat speed and reactions.

Superhuman is for their regular movement speed; "At least Massively FTL+, likely Infinite" are for combat speed and reactions.
Isn't their Superhuman movement literally just game mechanics tho? Like damn imagine trying to control someone who moves at Infinite speeds, that sounds like a nightmare

I mean, if they're possibly Infinite, the Infinite speed would scale to all versions of speed. But a character who is just regular Superhuman speed can still have Massively FTL+ combat speed.

So ya say that it should just be without the superhuman stuff. Other than that, do ya anything else ya have any concerns with?
Yeah I think the speed rating should just straight up be "Massively FTL+, likely Infinite" (which it seems to be the case for some other profiles in your sandbox funnily enough, like Alpha for instance)

Everything else is fine yeah

Last edited:
I can call more staff, but in fairness there aren’t many that are interested in Xenoblade

I can call more staff, but in fairness there aren’t many that are interested in Xenoblade
I guess few are "feelin it"

Yeah I overall agree with the CRT and I'm proud @JoshSSJGod is finally being able to revise the verse after month's of work, now I need get a working emulator so I can play Xenosaga.

Also I just realized Blades have some similarities to the Zanpaktou of Bleach.

Yeah I overall agree with the CRT and I'm proud @JoshSSJGod is finally being able to revise the verse after month's of work, now I need get a working emulator so I can play Xenosaga.

I know one of the staff (very close friend of mine) is getting into the series but he's only almost done with 1 so he ain't in a position to evaluate stuff on 3 yet

You're welcome for the Blade Physiology page btw

Thank you. It took a lot of work and time.

I've seen this revision being made for a while, from what little I know of the whole Xenoblade series this lines up, however the plot hax I don't think would be sufficient given there's a lack of metanarrative context with how Z's controlling the theatre.

I've seen this revision being made for a while, from what little I know of the whole Xenoblade series this lines up, however the plot hax I don't think would be sufficient given there's a lack of metanarrative context with how Z's controlling the theatre.
Yeah, we talked about the sandboxes when I was askin' ya for some help. Thanks again for ya input.

Aight, thanks for ya input
Oh yeah, I should clarify, this is for all the Superhuman ratings (such as some others that are like, "Superhuman with Relativistic+, likely Speed of Light reactions"

The Superhuman speed stuff just feels needlessly redundant. Idk why it's here

Probably to separate the travel speed with combat speed? Either way if the superhuman stuff comes from gameplay stuff I don't think it's worth noting.

Oh yeah, I should clarify, this is for all the Superhuman ratings (such as some others that are like, "Superhuman with Relativistic+, likely Speed of Light reactions"

The Superhuman speed stuff just feels needlessly redundant. Idk why it's here
They're there because of the whole "characters don't speedrun an area in seconds with their FTL speeds"

They're there because of the whole "characters don't speedrun an area in seconds with their FTL speeds"
That's game mechanics. It would be a bitch to try and control someone moving at FTL speeds

This has been the case for Xenoblade 1 and 2 and we don't have a separate Superhuman speed rating for them, so I don't see why we should have one here

That's game mechanics. It would be a bitch to try and control someone moving at FTL speeds

This has been the case for Xenoblade 1 and 2 and we don't have a separate Superhuman speed rating for them, so I don't see why we should have one here
Fair enough, if the others agree with ya then I'll add that.

Also dam, as I'm doing this I find EVEN more stuff. For example during the final fight with Alpha, I found that A has a line that you likely won't hear due to the DOUBLESPINNINEDGDOUBLESPINNINEDGEDOUBLESPINNINEDGE from Rex. The line is "The power of Ouroboros can break through Alpha's Future Sight".

Fair enough, if the others agree with ya then I'll add that.

Also dam, as I'm doing this I find EVEN more stuff. For example during the final fight with Alpha, I found that A has a line that you likely won't hear due to the DOUBLESPINNINEDGDOUBLESPINNINEDGEDOUBLESPINNINEDGE from Rex. The line is "The power of Ouroboros can break through Alpha's Future Sight".
Basically for this it'd grant a resistance to Precognition for Ouroboros users and also Invul Negation as Alpha is invulnerable during this with normal attacks having no effect.

Sounds good to me. Seems pretty straightforward given what Future Sight does for Alpha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back