• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Introduction of Xenoblade 3 to the wiki + bonus stuff that didn't take me as long as last time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the only time we separated movement speed from combat speed was Monado I era Shulk; and Replica Monado Shulk + rest of the cast has their FTL speed come from running movement anyway. But Clover does make solid points otherwise.

Monado I Shulk is weird because his speed is Superhuman with Supersonic+ reactions for being able to keep up with Telethia, yet Telethia are just flat-out Supersonic+

By this time, I honestly believe we have enough staff input and enough time has passed for these changes to be applied.

I can begin by revising the Blade Physiology page

Fire, now we got the 3 staff approvals we need. I can start with making the changes to the Blade Physiology page

One last thing, what should be done about plot manip? As 1 staff disagrees with it and the rest are fine with it.
That's a tough one. Z's Plot Manipulation has 2 agrees and 1 disagree, so ideally it'd be best to have more input on that. Honestly I think the Plot Manipulation is fine but my fancy title isn't fancy enough to count for CRTs smh

Edit: I've applied the Blade Physiology page changes at least, as those have nothing to do with the Plot Manipulation debacle

That's a tough one. Z's Plot Manipulation has 2 agrees and 1 disagree, so ideally it'd be best to have more input on that. Honestly I think the Plot Manipulation is fine but my fancy title isn't fancy enough to count for CRTs smh

Edit: I've applied the Blade Physiology page changes at least, as those have nothing to do with the Plot Manipulation debacle
Well I'd need an answer as it affects a lot of profiles.

@Lonkitt The plot manipulation lacks the metanarrative context for it to qualify, at best it's just an alternate world being in control and nothing about the story/settings or character roles changing.

I don't see how that makes sense though. The depiction of the Amphitheater is that it's literally a theater watching the events of Aionios play out as if it were a flim. And as shown in the blog, it's not just some crystal ball shenanigans, as N can directly interact with it and enter the movie, and Z affecting the movie affects the real world as well.

And one of the scans literally has one of the characters walk through the screen into the world as if it's a portal to another world, not something that's fictitious in nature that you can control meta aspects. Affecting the movie which affects the real world in of itself isn't plot hax, you need actual meta context to prove that like Z changing the roles of the characters or rewriting the script to where someone does something not part of their character roles.

Hm, here is a thought that popped into my head. If we say that the theatre contains an entire world and Z sees that as merely a movie. Could that be used for a Higher D rating?

Doesn't he have a second phase where he's merged with the universe or something? It could potentially work if you got some supporting evidence with it.

Finally. I’m glad you took the hard work to make all this. I agree with everything (iffy on plot manip so put me as neutral for that)

Ngl I think we could also up the intelligence of those that developed Origin to Extraordinary Genius, given that Origin is an incredibly advanced machine that can store the data of the worlds of Bionis and Alrest and also store all the souls of the people living there

Ngl I think we could also up the intelligence of those that developed Origin to Extraordinary Genius, given that Origin is an incredibly advanced machine that can store the data of the worlds of Bionis and Alrest and also store all the souls of the people living there
Honestly I think it should be Supergenius but that’s just me

Doesn't he have a second phase where he's merged with the universe or something? It could potentially work if you got some supporting evidence with it.
Moreso Origin as the world is already apart of his being. Origin is responsible for that theatre realm (and Aionios in general) though for what that is worth. If I were the word that justification it'd be something like...

-Insert Tier Here- (Z perceives everything as a movie in a theatre. With the movie being shown to be an entire world as shown by Moebius N entering it and being placed into it)

It doesn't matter a whole lot since you know what I have planned after this.

They already do as Shulk has the rating. The only one who doesn't is Tora but that's just because I didn't add it there.

Everything is fine except for Plot manip. The reasoning is bit of a misunderstanding of Z's actual influence on the world and the theatre.

I'm not the biggest plot manipulation expert, but we do have enough support to apply the rest at least.

That's true. We can probably apply the rest and save Z's whole Amphitheater thing for later, if Josh is on board with that idea

Okay that is all the ones I have time for as of right now. If someone could do the Additional Section of the profile revamp sandbox I'd greatly appreciate it.

@JoshSSJGod It's written "higher" not "Higher", do make sure you have everything applied as Tier 1 profiles need to be Admin-locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back