• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xeno Goku doesn't have Precognition?

I looked in his profile and it doesn't seem like Xeno Goku has Precognition, although the canon Goku in the Dragon Ball Super anime gained this ability after fighting Hit. However, in Xeno Goku's profile, it states that he possesses "Resistance to Time Stop (Repeatedly resisted Hit's attempts to freeze him in time until Hit powered up further)."

Have Xeno Goku and Hit fought each other in any of the Dragon Ball Heroes Games, manga, or anime? If so, then why does he not gain Precognition like DBS Goku did?

EDIT: I have just noticed that DBS Goku's profile has been modified. His Precognition now goes under the name of "Analytical Prediction." I will attempt to figure out if Xeno Goku displays this in any of his battles, so I can get it added to his profile.

Dragon Ball Super Goku doesn't have precognition, he just predicted where Hit would attack ahead of time, it's not so much precognition as it was knowing where an attack would land and block it.

I don't know why he has Resistance to Time Stop, as Xeno Goku and Hit have never met.

Information Analysis should also be removed from his profile. The justification for its inclusion was "all Xenoverse characters have it via a game mechanic" but Xeno Goku isn't a Xenoverse character, thus the reasoning shouldn't apply.

>I don't know why he has Resistance to Time Stop, as Xeno Goku and Hit have never met.

IIRC Xeno Goku is just Goku from the Future, and thus would have the same resistances Super Goku would have as they have interacted before.

Also, Xeno Goku has fought a Hit-esc person called Ahms, if I remember that correctly, who absorbed Hit.

>Xeno Goku isn't a Xenoverse character, thus the reasoning shouldn't apply.

Xenoverse is cannon to Heroes.

Xeno Goku is specifically stated to come from a different timeline to Super Goku, and he definitely hasn't experienced anything post-Battle of Gods.

Xeno Goku does indeed fight a Hit-absorbed Ahms in World Mission. The issue though is that, even if it is accepted as a valid source, there is no indication that Goku is able to resist Ahms's attacks any more than the other characters can.

Whether both share a continuity or not, Xeno Goku isn't in either of the Xenoverse games.

I agree with Xeno Goku not having Information Analysis, since canonically Time Patrolers use their scouters for that ability, which Goku dosn't have.

Udlmaster said:
Dragon Ball Super Goku doesn't have precognition, he just predicted where Hit would attack ahead of time, it's not so much precognition as it was knowing where an attack would land and block it.
That would be considered "Analytical Prediction" which is in his profile and leads to the link for "Precognition."

Dominodalek said:
I don't know why he has Resistance to Time Stop, as Xeno Goku and Hit have never met.

Information Analysis should also be removed from his profile. The justification for its inclusion was "all Xenoverse characters have it via a game mechanic" but Xeno Goku isn't a Xenoverse character, thus the reasoning shouldn't apply.
Xeno Goku has resistance to Time Manipulation, so technically that would be a resistance to Time Stop. Still, I feel like Resistance to Time Stop should be removed as it gives the false sense of Xeno Goku actually having fought Hit, which was what confused me in the first place.

I'll make a separate post asking for the removal of this (and possibly Information Analysis as well). The reason why is because I found more features I want to add to Xeno Goku's profile.

Myusicman2019 said:
Xeno Goku has resistance to Time Manipulation, so technically that would be a resistance to Time Stop.
Not necessarily: if you resist a form of Time-Manipulation, that doesn't necessarily mean you resist all of them. If you can resist, per se, time slow, it wouldn't mean that you can also resist time reverse.

That is, unless, your verse treats "Time Manipulation" as one big thing that is tanked by just one single resistance to "temporal attacks/techniques/magic" as a whole.

DMB 1 said:
Not necessarily: if you resist a form of Time-Manipulation, that doesn't necessarily mean you resist all of them. If you can resist, per se, time slow, it wouldn't mean that you can also resist time reverse.

That is, unless, your verse treats "Time Manipulation" as one big thing that is tanked by just one single resistance to "temporal attacks/techniques/magic" as a whole.
If he only had a resistance to a certain form of Time Manipulation, I'm sure it would be stated. And I do believe that the DBH verse treats any and all forms of temporal attacks as Time Manipulation.

Heroes doesn't actually have many temporal attacks though, and there's not an awful lot of variety. Besides Hit and Guldo, it's really just Chronoa, who has three time-based techniques; Freeze Attack (Chronoa briefly freezes an enemy in time so that someone else can whale on them), the Time Labyrinth (which froze the entire Demon Realm outside the universe, but apparently failed at actually imprisoning anyone, given Demigra broke a small army out even before Chronoa was brainwashed) and sealing people into rifts.

The Time Labyrinth would probably work better as a justification for Xeno Goku's resistance to Time Stop, since I assume he could scale to Demigra (who achieved this in his base Demon God form) resisting it.

It's called Analytical Prediction now, but Super Goku has that. Not sure why Xeno Goku would lack it in that case.

The Analytical Prediction comes from predicting Hit's movements, and Super Goku is the only version of Goku to have done this. The other Gokus are either past versions of Super Goku or alternate incarnations with different abilities, thus they have no reason to share it.

Xeno Goku fought against Hit tho. At least, that's what his page says.

KLOL506 said:
Xeno Goku fought against Hit tho. At least, that's what his page says.
While he may have fought against Hit in some of the spin-offs (ie Ultimate Mission X and World Mission), he's never "Repeatedly resisted Hit's attempts to freeze him in time until Hit powered up further" and certainly in the main story (the arcade) they've never met.

While he may have fought against Hit in some of the spin-offs (ie Ultimate Mission X and World Mission), he's never "Repeatedly resisted Hit's attempts to freeze him in time until Hit powered up further" and certainly in the main story (the arcade) they've never met.

Thanks for the clarification on both that and for the previous comment about Time Manipulation. Is it okay if I PM you some time later on to ask about more DBH topics? There are some things I want to clear up before making requests to add them to profiles.

Dominodalek said:
Heroes doesn't actually have many temporal attacks though, and there's not an awful lot of variety. Besides Hit and Guldo, it's really just Chronoa, who has three time-based techniques; Freeze Attack (Chronoa briefly freezes an enemy in time so that someone else can whale on them), the Time Labyrinth (which froze the entire Demon Realm outside the universe, but apparently failed at actually imprisoning anyone, given Demigra broke a small army out even before Chronoa was brainwashed) and sealing people into rifts.

The Time Labyrinth would probably work better as a justification for Xeno Goku's resistance to Time Stop, since I assume he could scale to Demigra (who achieved this in his base Demon God form) resisting it.
He already has his Time Manil resistnce from the demon gods. I've been trying to get that hit part of the reasoning out for a while now. Also he has Info Analysis because whether they have a scouter on or not, all Time Patrol users can use it.

Code:
https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3360200?useskin=oasis

Hst master said:
He already has his Time Manil resistnce from the demon gods. I've been trying to get that hit part of the reasoning out for a while now. Also he has Info Analysis because whether they have a scouter on or not, all Time Patrol users can use it.
Any proof of this in the Heroes Verse? I know that's the case in Xenoverse, but I'm unaware of this being true in Heroes.

Hst master said:
Xenoverse is Canon to Heroes, but not vice versa. Similar to how Z is canon to GT.
I see. From what Dominodalek said, I thought this was exclusive to Xenoverse characters, not Time Patrollers in general. Thank you.

It's not though, and it's down to why Xenoverse characters have the ability in the first place.

The Xenoverse games have a mechanic where you can scan enemies; getting their Power Level, HP, Ki and their list of Super/Ultimate Attacks. Any playable character can do this without needing a Scouter equipped, thus why all Xenoverse characters have the ability.

This is not the case in Heroes, thus that reasoning shouldn't apply to any characters originating from Heroes.

And yet even Xeno Trunks is capable of this with or without his scouter. In fact he's the one that teaches you how to use it. Xenoverse's events of Demigra getting beaten is canon when he revives a second time. It's also the origin of the Time Patrol.

Like I said, scanning enemies in Xenoverse can be done with or without Scouters.

While it's true that Demigra being previously beaten is canon, other events don't line up between the two series. The major example is the Masked Saiyan, who gets introduced and revealed in Xenoverse 2, and then gets a separate introduction and reveal in Heroes, but there are also several minor issues like Xeno Trunks being surprised at the Dark Empire powering up villains and Demigra deciding to attack the Time Nest.

TB Bardock also has several introductions and reveals in Heroes media like the Mission Ports and Manga And probably the anime at some point Along with them also being surprised at the Dark Dragon Balls reaching the exact same effect as The Dark Empire and Demigra doing so. There's also Towa being previously killed and coming back in her Darkness Form despite not even dying in the Dark Demon realm mission interpretation of events.

Shouldnt information analysis be a by product of Ki sense. You can tell the characters Strength and Health(not detail to like sense cancer but still). Goku also has used Ki Sense to sense emotions

Back