• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Goku ability addition

In goku vs hit rematch we can see that hit had killed goku by piercing and crushing his heart

Time stamp- 2:50

As we can see during his last breath goku releases an attack which brings him back

Now there are statements in the anime that confirms that goku was actually dead

Here again piccolo explains what goku did to revive himself back

In t.o.p he uses same thing to revive master roshi

(2.15)

As we can see He first uses the ki defibrillator just as piccolo did for him, it doesn't work, then we see him change the ki on his hand, ans the exact same effect that he did to himself (the sphere expanding but not harming anything) happens and THEN roshi comes back, and then asked what happened to the angels, meaning he was heavily implied to have gone to otherworld too

So we know for a fact that it wasn't just restarting the heart in both cases(credit to Jaakor48)

Now this is more so a supporting evidence in db legends we can see ssjb goku doing the same thing to revive himself back when his hp hits zero Time stamp-0:50

So from all this I propose ki manipulation to have resurrection or limited resurrection since it is basically a ki feat and done via ki

Agree:ChoursDropoff,LuffyRuffy46307,XSOULOFCINDERX ,DarkDragonMedeus(agrees with limited),Gamin_Yoon23,AwkguyDB,Zeinx1, ProfectusInfinity,Reiner04,Javenplayz253,CryptonBestDbFan,SirAlex09,ReaperAndBlues, SamanPatou(agrees with body control),SwordLegendz01,Damage3245(agrees with limited reseruction),Jaakor48,Vietthai96,LordGriffin1000(agrees with limited reseruction),Nierre,Magicomethkuon,ShiraitoPadaruyos,RenderGK

Neutral:

Disagree:

Last edited:
i remember i already done this before, but he just restarted his hearts, i don't think this considered as resurrection, since tbf here, anyone with a heart that stop beating is considered as death.

Also, this is a Ki feat, not just Goku feat, in DBZ Cooler movie Goku used Ki to revive a downed bird, this feat in DBS and later in Tournament of Power he used Ki to "revive" Master Roshi, which already on Ki Manipulation page, under DBS Anime section

i remember i already done this before, but he just restarted his hearts, i don't think this considered as resurrection, since tbf here, anyone with a heart that stop beating is considered as death.

Also, this is a Ki feat, not just Goku feat, in DBZ Cooler movie Goku used Ki to revive a downed bird, this feat in DBS and later in Tournament of Power he used Ki to "revive" Master Roshi, which already on Ki Manipulation page, under DBS Anime section
Ah ok it seems like it

I'd call it body control via ki manipulation, the extent of his "death" doesn't seem big enough to warrant straight up resurrection and real humans are known to survive cardiac arrest if the right treatment is performed in time.

I'd call it body control via ki manipulation, the extent of his "death" doesn't seem big enough to warrant straight up resurrection and real humans are known to survive cardiac arrest if the right treatment is performed in time.
I feel like it would at least warrant as a regen feat seeing as Goku's chest was caved in by Hit and yet its totally fine after he resuscitates himself.

How about limited reseruction cause to be fair you could only save a person when he even has a faint heartbeat and as said by gohan goku had none plus goku himself confirms that he was dead and hit had pretty much destroyed his heart

Even then, I think they took some liberty with the word "dead" and we don't really seen the extent of the damage the heart suffered. Also, it's a pretty common thing in fiction to restar your own heart after an attack, which should technically be impossible anyway in real life if the cardiac arrest really occurred because of super strong blunt trauma.

For the sake of clarity and simplicity, accounting for narrative and graphical limits and liberties, I wouldn't wander too far away from what is simply said, i.e. Hit stopping his heart and Goku restarting it before it was too late. Goku even had to time the move, it's not like he could have done it anytime.

Even then, I think they took some liberty with the word "dead" and we don't really seen the extent of the damage the heart suffered. Also, it's a pretty common thing in fiction to restar your own heart after an attack, which should technically be impossible anyway in real life if the cardiac arrest really occurred because of super strong blunt trauma.

For the sake of clarity and simplicity, accounting for narrative and graphical limits and liberties, I wouldn't wander too far away from what is simply said, i.e. Hit stopping his heart and Goku restarting it before it was too late. Goku even had to time the move, it's not like he could have done it anytime.
So I should put you in agreement for body control right

Goku literally kicked the bucket right there, bro

Ok since two mods agreed with body control I guess it's fine then and can be applied

Is someone up for making changes in ki manipulation page

Last edited:
Back