• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
His profile states it's FTL instead of MFTL+

I tried to say this too

You can't use something that's not on his profile even if he has it
speed is equal so limitation of physics are over for him at this point only reason he cant get MFTL+ is because Physics in tensura verse which limits everything

speed is equal so limitation of physics are over for him at this point only reason he cant get MFTL+ is because Physics in tensura verse which limits everything
Both are relativistic+

Rimuru has FTL perception speed

Sonic has 346x speed boost which is FTL+ to MFTL

Rimuru would be blitzed and not to mention Sonic has other things like Time break which statues people comparable to him in speed

Nothing in the scans states he can fix himself.
Tails stated he restores reality that has been erased into a colorless void just by running

He restores people who have been erased by Time Eater where his Void manip is layered due to the fact the cast has experienced something like that before but didn't seem affected by it, Yet he still erased everyone who had resistence to it
  • Nothing in the scans states he can do the same for Layered EE
What i said above
  • Nothing in the scans states that he can do this instantly and this is not even passive he needs to run for this.
He in-character starts with moves that requires movement, Also Rimuru stated Veldora's Haki made his existence crumble meaning it's not instant and Sonic can start running the momment he sees something is wrong

He restores people who have been erased by Time Eater where his Void manip is layered due to the fact the cast has experienced something like that before but didn't seem affected by it, Yet he still erased everyone who had resistence to it

What i said above
Scratch this, I thought it was Void manip and EE Sonic characters resisted

It's actually concept manip and dream manip, I got it wrong

I don't think he can fix himself after got hit by it. after all speed is equal. he wants to avoid the passives he needs to be infinitely faster the Passives.
He in-character starts with moves that requires movement, Also Rimuru stated Veldora's Haki made his existence crumble meaning it's not instant and Sonic can start running the momment he sees something is wrong
Rimuru stated that he should have died without Infinite regeneration which constantly reformed him every time he cease to exist.

No it seems like you don't understand

If the Character lets say C is Relativistic you need an Immeasurable speed to avoid Passives
but if the character C is Immeasurable then you need to be infinitely faster

I dont think Sonic is infinitely faster then rimuru at this point

LN Dosent seem to have type 1 concept, so he prolly cant regen from type 1 concept

LN Dosent seem to have type 1 concept, so he prolly cant regen from type 1 concept
LN does have tons of Type 1 Concept Information makes everything in the verse Vol 21 Stated that Information particles are the root of the world and My scan shows that He can come back from concept destruction.

That doesn't undo any abilities brought about by him running, so no, you can't just invalidate that
It does not but he will not have the time to avoid Passives or to run at this point

Since when Sonic can pass on his cyber corruption to others? Wouldn't he had done that towards the enemies or bosses in Frontiers?

No its not , I just answered your question because you also assumed he cant regenerate from concept destruction even tough I give you the scan from the profile.

"LN Dosent seem to have type 1 concept, so he prolly cant regen from type 1 concept"
Soul Corridor are implied to be better than Infinite Regeneration that makes him capable of regenerating from complete information erasure. On top of that, Veldora stated that he finally has become "immortal" only after gaining Soul Corridor, although he can come back from concept destruction before)

No its not , I just answered your question because you also assumed he cant regenerate from concept destruction even tough I give you the scan from the profile.

"LN Dosent seem to have type 1 concept, so he prolly cant regen from type 1 concept"
Soul Corridor are implied to be better than Infinite Regeneration that makes him capable of regenerating from complete information erasure. On top of that, Veldora stated that he finally has become "immortal" only after gaining Soul Corridor, although he can come back from concept destruction before)
It dosent say what type of conceptual destruction they can come back from, and also info being particles to the root of the world is more of a type 2 concept

It doesn't even matter if he can regen from concept type 1 or not

Because Veldora is still alive, And therefore Rimuru can just come back

It dosent say what type of conceptual destruction they can come back from, and also info being particles to the root of the world is more of a type 2 concept
Root of the World is Concept Type 2 ?
" Root of the World "

Okey lets do it like this then.

Concept Type 3 < Concept Type 2 < Concept Type 1

Destruction of the Concept Type 3 would not affect the world.

Destruction of the Concept type 2 Would Destroy the world also Destruction of the World affects the Concept Type 2

But Destruction of the world wont affect the Concept Type 1

Information Particles are the roots of the world

let's take a plant.

This plant has multiple branches [ Worlds ]

What would happen if you destroy a small leaf [ Concept Type 3 ] Would it affect the world? No.

But if you destroy the branch it would affect the world right right.

But happens if you destroy the roots.

All the world would die right [ Branches ] but destruction of branches would not affect the root also. Am I wrong ?

Root of the World is Concept Type 2 ?
" Root of the World "

Okey lets do it like this then.

Concept Type 3 < Concept Type 2 < Concept Type 1

Destruction of the Concept Type 3 would not affect the world.

Destruction of the Concept type 2 Would Destroy the world also Destruction of the World affects the Concept Type 2

But Destruction of the world wont affect the Concept Type 1

Information Particles are the roots of the world

let's take a plant.

This plant has multiple branches [ Worlds ]

What would happen if you destroy a small leaf [ Concept Type 3 ] Would it affect the world? No.

But if you destroy the branch it would affect the world right right.

But happens if you destroy the roots.

All the world would die right [ Branches ] but destruction of branches would not affect the root also. Am I wrong ?
Look if it's not said there it's not there, if you wanna apply it do a crt for that, for now Rimuru dosen't have said about type 1 on his profile

like i said it's not specified what type of concept
Sorry it's not specified so you need to move on. I explained to you but you said it's not on the page and I should open a CRT.

And scan is from Vol 21 which we cant use.

So there is nothing we can do.

Soo

It says Concept there and that's enough.

He can regenerate from Concept.

Sorry it's not specified so you need to move on. I explained to you but you said it's not on the page and I should open a CRT.

Soo

If it's not a type 1 concept then he can't

Btw all of this is irrelevant to Sonic's more immediate wincons

Soo

Theres 3 concepts types buddy you cant say one, if its not there, then it dosent work

Oh I didn't assume I gave you an explanation but you sad no and said " Make an CRT "

and also you h as ve no right to assume about other verses that you dont know nothing about
I already said it's not specified on profile, so we can't use it in this thread, and if you want it applied you can make a crt for it to be applied but, it's not so we can not use something that is not applied

Back