• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wouldn't Resurrection be more on point for SCP-871's ability of coming back whenever it's destroyed?

DMUA

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
The title. It's obvious the cake isn't being erased from existence, but rather just destroyed, and in need of a replacment, IE, Resurrection. While this would still mean the same thing in a versus thread, it's much more accurate to list it as so.

THIS THREAD SHALL INVOKE AN EVENT BY WHICH DOPAMINE, A CHEMICAL TO SIGNAL ME WHICH EVENTS ARE PREFERABLE OVER OTHERS, SHALL BE RELEASED INTO MY BRAIN, CAUSING ME TO THEREFORE PREFER THE EVENTS HERE OVER OTHER EVENTS IN OTHER THREADS

-DMUA

I do not think that. Is that thing not noted to be just from another kind of reality in total? Just its mortal, SCPverse Vessel is destroyed. It can just make another.

Nico-v11 said:
It's not resurrection when it's not even alive in the first place
What else would you call this?

Except, it's not Regenerationn because it doesn't cease to exist, and yet it still comes back in the exact place it left off in.

As in, it doesn't regenerate in a subject's stomach.

Ah well in that case we could add that as one of its weaknesses. It's regen is nulled when eaten. Or something along those lines.

Although that would be a duplication of itself since once eaten and exists the body it doesn't grow from that......but can you even call it a cake still afterwards?

Back