• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirinator07

He/Him
There are some additions that I want to clarify with before I can add them just so we're on the same page, some of them have been touched upon however as they would most likely go more in detail.

SCP-076-2

For this particular SCP I went over the respect threads and found these scans

The creature's head look like a cross between an anteater and a shark, with a long snout filled with hundreds of rowed teeth. Dr. Bright cracked his neck and materialized a grenade launcher out of the air. The creature raised its clawed arms into the air and roared.
As we watched, the god-man removed the core of the pitchblende-gun with an uncanny precision. He made what seemed to be bombs and explosives appear, and it strapped them to the device's core, which he mounted on his chest.Lighting a fuse, it charged at the Tarasque as it readied itself to meet him. Having seen the fury of the pitchblende-gun in a controlled state, Mr. Roosevelt and I had no desire to see what happened next. We retreated into the vault as a blinding light filled the square and a blistering wind, mightier than the hurricanes of the Caribbean, slammed the door shut and sealed us within.
This should likely give it Explosion Manipulation in its third key as a result of summoning bombs, explosives, and a grenade launcher.

Another addition should be an added statement to the potency of his Berserk Mode in his third key as 076 was able to mitigate the effects of
316 while going on a killing spree.

Experiment-02: Exposure to SCP-076-2 "Able"

Full effects of SCP-316 confirmed after 30 seconds of exposure. SCP-076-2 enters a catatonic stupor, still upright. At 49 seconds, subject proceeds to dispassionately kill all nearby personnel. Kill-switch activated remotely by Dr. Blast. Assistants to Dr. Blast note him hammering kill-switch frantically for up to 16 seconds after SCP-076-2 was pacified. Testing suspended.

After revival, when questioned, SCP-076-2 remarked that SCP-316 had made him feel "…extremely bored. What else was I supposed to do?"

Note: Jesus! I guess monsters don't react the same way to this thing. It's a good thing I opted to stay in Site 17 during the procedure. -Dr. Blast

Note: Dr. Blast will be supervising all further SCP-316 testing remotely, as with the previous procedure.
So maybe putting Enhanced Berserk Mode would be suitable in the third key

Next up this scan showcases a Self-Sustenance type 3 addition

Able's eyes flickered open slowly, glancing towards the clock nailed unceremoniously to the wall with a butcher knife. He had slept for only a few hours.

He did not truly need to sleep, and had not needed to for a very long time. But that was not to say that he did not enjoy the action from time to time. Still, it had been centuries since he had last dreamt, an action he thoroughly relished on the rare occasions that it transpired.

And another feat that kind of warrants its resistance to mind manip as he was shown to temporarily resist the effects of SCP-963, also added to its EC key.

Able reached down and picked the necklace up.

He could immediately feel the force of another mind prying into his own. He could've dropped the necklace, it didn't affect him immediately, but his pride and competitive nature wouldn't let him. Instead he closed his eyes and prepared to fight on another battlefield.

He opened his eyes to a plain white room. Across from him stood Bright. No jewelry. No false faces. The real Bright. What was left of Bright's hair was gray. He wore a pair of oversized glasses with thick lenses and Able was having trouble figuring out where the man's neck ended and chin began. Able also knew, without a doubt, that this was the man who'd been killing him for the last… wait how long had it been?

There's also a bunch of optional stamina and durability statements that could be added, like him battling SCP-682 for an hour and facing an instance of SCP-1669 for 14 hours, but I feel they could be allowed to be referenced in other threads.

SCP-173

Now its been a widely discussed topic on how 173 managed to break 096's bones, well I think this is further proof of its anomalous nullifying ability demonstrated on this poor supernatural shirt that some other SCP made

SCP-3246-TERRANIGMAA mauve sweater (size XXXL). Instills intense feelings of being watched in wearers.Requested for use in containing SCP-173. Several D-Class were sent into its chamber, and managed to fit it on the anomaly. Testing was carried out, wherein all but a single D-Class were withdrawn from the chamber. SCP-173 did not move when the D-Class blinked, nor when he closed his eyes for several minutes.

SCP-3246-TERRANIGMA was found to be neutralized after several weeks of wear, after being soiled with a combination of feces and blood.
It should only be added to its power null ability in its EC key that it already has as a virtue of nullifying anomalous effects like the shirts empath manip and 096's indestructible skeleton.

SCP-096

Now speaking of 096 I feel as if its speed feat for launching itself out of escape velocity and into the sun was widely missed and I only want to bring a minor speed feat to possibly compensate for it.

So in the
article where 096 launches itself to the sun, it states that it took 2 years to reach the sun from the earths orbit, the distance from the sun to the earth is on average 147,095,000 km, in one year it would've traveled 73,547,500 km, if we divide by the number of seconds in a year then it would amount to 2.33217592593 km/s giving it Hypersonic speed for its EC.

Now keep in mind this would only be because of its speed boost as its speed depends on in the distance from its target, so it's safe to say that no characters intertwined with 096 would be scaled to it.

Or in the end, it could be given spaceflight as a result.

Another finding I found for 096 is a possible upgrade to its intelligence section

#101SCP-096During SCP-096's calm state, SCP-5731 repeated the phrases "so sad" and "ugly, ugly". Permission denied to deliberately trigger SCP-096 for testing purposes. Addendum 07/ 23/2020 : During an unrelated termination attempt, 096 was triggered and its thoughts transcribed through SCP-5731. It recited complicated equations of aerodynamics and physics. These are thought to be SCP-096 'calculating' how best to reach its target.
It does already have Extrasensory Perception, but due to it not being clear on capitalizing it in any way we could add at least Gifted intelligence given how it's able to find the quickest path to its target with further proof in Document 096-1 and Incident 096-1-A.

SCP-682

Now I don't really expect this proclaimed Large Building Level stat to be added in either way as Dargoo a while back had declared that someone who was Small Building Level would demolish a large building given proper time, however, as in this scan it showcases 682 ravaging through a town of sorts. if it is accepted then we might have to list all the potential 9-A's that correlate to EC 682 and the feat in question in which is a very tedious job at work.

Oh, and the Tarasque was the nickname for it.
The handful of survivors who escaped the devastation had described a great lizard, nimble and merciless, that had charged directly into the town square and destroyed everyone and everything in its path, crushing, smashing, and devouring people, livestock, and buildings alike. One man, a farmer whose wife and children had been ripped to shreds by the beast, claimed that it spoke to him, in plain French, and told him of them; "Ils étaient répugnants."

SCP-524

SCP-524 should get an EC key for gnawing on SCP-682 and scaring it.

Item: SCP-524

Tissue Test Record:
Sample consumed without incident

Termination Test Record:

SCP-524 and SCP-682 introduced into testing chamber. SCP-682 examines SCP-524 suspiciously, at which point SCP-524 begins gnawing on SCP-682's anterior right limb. SCP-682 jumps backward, bellowing. SCP-524 pursues SCP-682 for two minutes, at which point SCP-682 climbs four (4) meters up the wall of the testing chamber and is beyond SCP-524's reach. SCP-524 ceases pursuit and begins washing its face with its paws; it continues this activity for 15 minutes, during which time SCP-682 remains 4 meters up the wall and beyond SCP-524's reach.

SCP-524 then crosses to the other side of the test chamber and begins breaching containment. Test aborted.

SCP-083-D

Should be given High-level regen for regenerating from the on-site warhead.

He succeeded in occupying SCP-076-2 for a period long enough to allow the evacuation of the remainder of the security forces, until the on-site warhead was detonated, and [DATA EXPUNGED].

So in conclusion just some feats and reconfigurations to consider beforehand

My first endeavor of sorts on this forum

Last edited:
SCP-076-2

This should likely give it Explosion Manipulation in its third key as a result of summoning bombs, explosives, and a grenade launcher.
Thats...hmm, im not sure what to do with that, seeing as there are numerous statements of 076 outright refusing to make guns and not seeing them as worth using on the battlefield. Gonna have to get a second opinion on that.
Another addition should be an added statement to the potency of his Berserk Mode in his third key as 076 was able to mitigate the effects of 316 while going on a killing spree.

So maybe putting Enhanced Berserk Mode would be suitable in the third key

And another feat that kind of warrants its resistance to mind manip as he was shown to temporarily resist the effects of SCP-963, also added to its EC key.
This is fine
SCP-173

Now its been a widely discussed topic on how 173 managed to break 096's bones, well I think this is further proof of its anomalous nullifying ability demonstrated on this poor supernatural shirt that some other SCP made

SCP-3246-TERRANIGMAA mauve sweater (size XXXL). Instills intense feelings of being watched in wearers.Requested for use in containing SCP-173. Several D-Class were sent into its chamber, and managed to fit it on the anomaly. Testing was carried out, wherein all but a single D-Class were withdrawn from the chamber. SCP-173 did not move when the D-Class blinked, nor when he closed his eyes for several minutes.

SCP-3246-TERRANIGMA was found to be neutralized after several weeks of wear, after being soiled with a combination of feces and blood.
It should only be added to its power null ability in its EC key that it already has as a virtue of nullifying anomalous effects like the shirts empath manip and 096's indestructible skeleton.
This is fine
SCP-096

Now speaking of 096 I feel as if its speed feat for launching itself out of escape velocity and into the sun was widely missed and I only want to bring a minor speed feat to possibly compensate for it.

So in the
article where 096 launches itself to the sun, it states that it took 2 years to reach the sun from the earths orbit, the distance from the sun to the earth is on average 147,095,000 km, in one year it would've traveled 73,547,500 km, if we divide by the number of seconds in a year then it would amount to 2.33217592593 km/s giving it Hyposonic speed for its EC.

Now keep in mind this would only be because of its speed boost as its speed depends on in the distance from its target, so it's safe to say that no characters intertwined with 096 would be scaled to it.

Or in the end, it could be given spaceflight as a result.

Another finding I found for 096 is a possible upgrade to its intelligence section

#101SCP-096During SCP-096's calm state, SCP-5731 repeated the phrases "so sad" and "ugly, ugly". Permission denied to deliberately trigger SCP-096 for testing purposes. Addendum 07/ 23/2020 : During an unrelated termination attempt, 096 was triggered and its thoughts transcribed through SCP-5731. It recited complicated equations of aerodynamics and physics. These are thought to be SCP-096 'calculating' how best to reach its target.
It does already have Extrasensory Perception, but due to it not being clear on capitalizing it in any way we could add at least Gifted intelligence given how it's able to find the quickest path to its target with further proof in Document 096-1 and Incident 096-1-A.
Best to put this on the backburner for the time being, 096 is in the process of getting a full profile rework, though this will definitely be added when that happens
SCP-682

Now I don't really expect this proclaimed Large Building Level stat to be added in either way as Dargoo a while back had declared that someone who was Small Building Level would demolish a large building given proper time, however, as in this scan it showcases 682 ravaging through a town of sorts. if it is accepted then we might have to list all the potential 9-A's that correlate to EC 682 and the feat in question in which is a very tedious job at work.
Not likely to change anything, a 9-A can mess up a town real quick if left to its own devices with nothing to stop it
SCP-524

SCP-524 should get an EC key for gnawing on SCP-682 and scaring it.
Weird, it used to have that as a key lol, this should be fine
SCP-083-D

Should be given High-level regen for regenerating from the on-site warhead.
Where did that happen?

Thats...hmm, im not sure what to do with that, seeing as there are numerous statements of 076 outright refusing to make guns and not seeing them as worth using on the battlefield. Gonna have to get a second opinion on that.
Alright, seeing as how op 076 is already I'm also lenient towards adding it as well.

Best to put this on the backburner for the time being, 096 is in the process of getting a full profile rework, though this will definitely be added when that happens
Really? Is it the one where his resistance to time stop should be removed or am I confusing something else?

Not likely to change anything, a 9-A can mess up a town real quick if left to its own devices with nothing to stop it
The town mentions Buildings, but I want to see your input on it.

Where did that happen?
Shoot wrong article, it's in his main article I changed it.

Alright, seeing as how op 076 is already I'm also lenient towards adding it as well.
Reading through it again, honestly it should be fine to add, just with a clarification somewhere that he just doesnt usually make guns in-character (though the first article, is 076 possessed by bright, who would have no qualms about doing that)
Really? Is it the one where his resistance to time stop should be removed or am I confusing something else?
Nah that's staying it's just being put into a different key
The town mentions Buildings, but I want to see your input on it.
It does but 'destroying buildings' without any further context is an unfortunately vague feat, a building can be brought down by taking out a single wall, a 9-A would already be capable of dealing enough damage to a building to render it destroyed in most cases.
Shoot wrong article, it's in his main article I changed it.
I see, that one is kinda iffy as it doesnt really say what he actually regenerated from, and if the other article is any indication he would have died well before that level of damage due to needing his blood in order to regen

I understand, so for the 083 scan and your input of it I could only assume that he would've already died before the warhead was activated.

It's hard to interpret that without the entire context of the story. Hop likes to take the writer into account for this stuff, as the overly varied styles of depicting feats and characteristics in the SCP verse constantly contradict each other. Maybe that's best saved for a new thread, it'd be easiest to stick the OP's points.

For 076-2, Hop disagrees with Explosive Manipulation. The problem here is the explosions or force of the blasts aren't what were being altered or created, only the creation (of Bright's) launcher of out thin air. If anything, this doesn't apply to 076-2 directly. As for the resistance and the Berserk Mode are valid and that's easy to add to the third key. If not natural or manipulated (natural) wind, it could be just blatant supernatural resistance (to some, but not an endless, extent). Hop would like to know if anyone doesn't agree with that.

For the SCP-173 Extended Canon addition, yes 173 can be nullified, but he also possessed the power to negate (over time) the power. While it wouldn't ever apply in a VS thread, the "passive negation" of the sweater's anomalous properties further strengthens 173's profile and overall abilities, which is the primary point of the wiki either way.

Hop would want to further study the other EC content for the other scips before continuing but so far that's how it played out. Mostly the proposals are agreed with, so if no one comes by in due time to debate the additions, we'll leave the thread out a bit longer..

For 076-2, Hop disagrees with Explosive Manipulation. The problem here is the explosions or force of the blasts aren't what were being altered or created, only the creation (of Bright's) launcher of out thin air. If anything, this doesn't apply to 076-2 directly.
076-2 summoned bombs and explosives in another article I linked called Lord Blackwood and the Great Tarasque Hunt of '83 where he attached them to a Uranium reactor as a suicide bombto eradicate the Tarasque which was 682. Nevertheless what you said can be added to Dr. Bright's profile instead.

Hop would want to further study the other EC content for the other scips before continuing but so far that's how it played out. Mostly the proposals are agreed with, so if no one comes by in due time to debate the additions, we'll leave the thread out a bit longer.
That's okay we can leave it out longer just in case, good luck with the study.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back