• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's hard to interpret that without the entire context of the story. Hop likes to take the writer into account for this stuff, as the overly varied styles of depicting feats and characteristics in the SCP verse constantly contradict each other. Maybe that's best saved for a new thread, it'd be easiest to stick the OP's points.
Like i said, 096 is currently getting a full rework so its best to leave his stuff alone for now

In 076's article it only says "skilled in hand-to-hand combat & swords" when it just doesn't feel right seeing how skilled in combat he really is, I'm thinking of it saying "Grand hand-to-hand Combatant & Swordsman" instead.

In 076's article it only says "skilled in hand-to-hand combat & swords" when it just doesn't feel right seeing how skilled in combat he really is, I'm thinking of it saying "Grand hand-to-hand Combatant & Swordsman" instead.
Could be worded better, like 'Master in swords and multiple martial arts', goes off the tongue a bit better.

I cannot force our staff and knowledgeable members to help out if they do not want to, so I am not sure what we should currently do here.

There are also a few word errors on which object is being referred to such as 076-2 resurrecting 076 which is false.

Which members have agree with what here, more specifically?

Hmm. If you write a post that explains everything that needs to be evaluated here, I can call for some other members who are knowledgeable about the SCP Foundation afterwards.

Hmm. If you write a post that explains everything that needs to be evaluated here, I can call for some other members who are knowledgeable about the SCP Foundation afterwards.
Sure thing, so another CRT or a comment summarizing everything that the people here have already said about adding them?

A new comment that explains what staff members who have not read this entire thread need to evaluate in an easily overviewed manner.

A new comment that explains what staff members who have not read this entire thread need to evaluate in an easily overviewed manner.
So when you call for other members to come here they'll see what needs to be evaluated then they can decide.

Okay

So we already agreed on adding new features to SCP-173 and SCP-524.

SCP-096 is on hold for a rework that I don't know of, while SCP-682's scans aren't reliable, SCP-083's either.

SCP-076 is currently pending on adding additions to its Berserk Mode via being unaffected by SCP-316 and Mind Hax resistance due to temporarily resisting SCP-963's effects. And Explosion Manipulation as the first article should only go for Dr. Bright's 076 key for summoning a grenade launcher, while the second article can be added to 076's profile but with a disclaimer added that entails that 076 doesn't normally use guns in battle but will use explosives if necessary in a dire situation. We haven't gone over the Self-Sustenance scan yet and would appreciate the help.

Last edited:
If you write a post that explains everything that needs to be evaluated here, I can call for some other members who are knowledgeable about the SCP Foundation afterwards.
Okay

So we already agreed on adding new features to SCP-173 and SCP-524.

SCP-096 is on hold for a rework that I don't know of, while SCP-682's scans aren't reliable, SCP-083's either.

SCP-076 is currently pending on adding additions to its Berserk Mode via being unaffected by SCP-316 and Mind Hax resistance due to temporarily resisting SCP-963's effects. And Explosion Manipulation as the first article should only go for Dr. Bright's 076 key for summoning a grenade launcher, while the second article can be added to 076's profile but with a disclaimer added that entails that 076 doesn't normally use guns in battle but will use explosives if necessary in a dire situation. We haven't gone over the Self-Sustenance scan yet and would appreciate the help.
@Mr._Bambu @Sir_Ovens @Tllmbrg @EMagoIorSouI

Would you be willing to help out a bit here please?

This was the most appropriate thread I could find for my idea. I have a suggested revision for Isabel Helga Anastasia Parvati Wondertainment V. Part of her Wonder-Maker form's High 1-A justification is the following:
Likely stepped out of the light that contrasted the dark of The Brothers Death as one of the first being to ever come into existence[3].
Isabel isn't the one who stepped out of the light. In the comments section for the Tale cited, Chapter 1: Verse 1, a few people try to guess who stepped out of the light, and Djoric tells tgjer that their guess of Emma Aieselthorpe-Brown was correct. Now, Isabel's High 1-A ranking is still correct due to scaling from the Scarlet King, so the justification should be changed. Can I just delete the above sentence from her justification?

This was the most appropriate thread I could find for my idea. I have a suggested revision for Isabel Helga Anastasia Parvati Wondertainment V. Part of her Wonder-Maker form's High 1-A justification is the following:

Isabel isn't the one who stepped out of the light. In the comments section for the Tale cited, Chapter 1: Verse 1, a few people try to guess who stepped out of the light, and Djoric tells tgjer that their guess of Emma Aieselthorpe-Brown was correct. Now, Isabel's High 1-A ranking is still correct due to scaling from the Scarlet King, so the justification should be changed. Can I just delete the above sentence from her justification?
Make a new CRT for it, because this isn't the thread.

Hmm. So did Tllmbrg reject the suggestions here or just not want to help out?

Sorry I'm late. But uh.

Explosion manip for Able

Fine enough for EU.

The berserk stuff can just be added as a description but I don't think it's necessary to note it as "enhanced" Berserk Mode or whatever. Self-Sustenance and Resist are fine.

Power Null for 173

No. A shirt not working anymore because it's been damaged isn't power null. We know the shirts of this SCP only work when "worn for their intended purpose", so their anomalous abilities aren't that hard to get rid of. And even if that wasn't the case, there is absolutely no reasons to assume this applies to it snapping 096's bones. It's just strong, that's it.

096 speed

There is a calc that's being attempted to use it for AP, which would be an outlier. Dunno if I feel comfortable using the speed here but I suppose it could be done as Travel Speed exclusive with far-away targets. No space flight though. It just... jumped.

The intelligence part is fine.

Listing it as part of its AP is fine, but it probably can't be calced to anything higher than 9-A, no.

Fine enough.

No. First of all nukes don't atomize people necessarily, especially not superhuman beings. And even if so, it's unlikely it was at the epicenter. And even then, it's unknown how much of that is due to regen. It's too vague of a feat to say either way, I'd say.

I would need the pages to be unlocked. Also most of 076's stuff should also be added to Dr. Bright's page as well.

What Saikou accepted is probably fine to apply.

Can somebody list the exactly worded titles for all of the VSBW pages that you need unlocked please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back