• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Would the verse authors agree or disagree with our profiles

let’s just assume they do give a shit, that’s what this thread is for.
well all I can tell from Isekai at Peace author is the fact that he didn't give any shit (I cannot stress this enough, the current arc right now is about a ******* Budoukai but Maid filled with Shounen things but Maid and yes Maids and maids are different) so I can tell he just really don't care, he care more about his fans' thought

if it's Arifureta author though, he's a Chuuni so he may be proud and surprised that his character reached top 5 strongest nonsmurf but that's about it

Another example, Yakuza? He'd probably be surprised? Dunno, but from my (yet limited) experience with the franchise, though Kiryu, Goro and Ichi (especially the former two) all have plenty of superhuman feats, the story itself kind of frames them as super tough and skilled fighters, but not that superhuman, to the point that guns and knifes are still dangerous if they are not careful.
Nah, it's pretty clear their aware how over the top and wacky the series it

I have a feeling that most cartoon creators who have their cartoons heavily downplayed on this site due to consistency reasons would likely be mad, but some wouldn’t care.

Other cartoon creators who see that their creation is surprisingly high up would be like “Oh, alright. I had no idea they were this strong”

wait (I know they’re a bunch of authors instead of one individual one) but what would puffballs United think of our stickman profiles?

Chainsaw Man: Hard to tell, Fujimoto probably cares less about powerscaling than your average author and more about narrative, with a lot of abilities being interpreted almost entirely on visual cue or being vaguely explained. (The Darkness Devil, one of the strongest characters has it's fight filled with abstract looking abilities that are more about portraying fear of unknown than being directly defined or consistent.)
He'd probably be ok with almost everything, but might disagree with how the god tiers are scaled. (Mostly due to Darkness Devil being hard to define and such.)

Since they're both written by so many writers. Not all of them agree with the already set down power levels. iirc, wasn't it Donny Cates that said he can make a character like Spider-Manan beat Galactus?

yeah marvel and dc are best avoided because they’re not like Nintendo with individual games/separate verses for each. And Stan lee and the others already said stuff like the winner is whoever the writer wants to win

For more specific examples

Animator VS Animation: Alan would probably be like “But don’t they technically scale to Mario given they fought 3 versions of him? And I’m certain that if the Second Coming continued to play HeartGold, I’m sure he could’ve been able to fight Arceus at some point.” To be fair, it would be based as hell to see 2-A AvA, but crossover rules are crossover rules

Battle for Dream Island: Cary and Michael would easily make an animated short in a similar format to their BFDI Mouth video acknowledging the ridiculous power of their characters to the point they animate their characters in-verse destroying solar systems by simply kicking things. Maybe even try to get them absurdly stronger that they go on to destroy universes, multiverses, and eventually every higher dimensional layer (Given that Cary is the creator of Scale of the Universe, which basically scales some of the smallest and largest known objects in the universe, which would mean he’d be interested in higher dimensional layers beyond the universe) I know that it’s most likely going to be non-canon, though if they try to canonize this especially with Two’s limitless power, there are endless possibilities to think about

Last edited:
Excel I’m actually totally fine with long running series here but not marvel as compared to other king runners they’re more inconsistent and have too many authors and they already gave their thoughts on stuff like this.

another example from Tom brevoort

"I get the sense that, somewhere, there’s a mighty battle boards-style discussion going on about the Sentry. And I try to stay out of those. But I will say that the transitive property has never applied to super heroes. After all, the Fantastic Four and Iron Man and even the Man-Thing have defeated the Molecule Man in the past, and doing so didn’t make them anything more than themselves."

”We need to stop thinking of these power relationships in such simple linear and black and white terms. if real life worked like that, there’d be no need for sporting events of any kind–you could tell which person or team was going to win without a game, from just looking at the stats.”

OPM: Probably doesn't care that much about powerscaling Saitama other than "Must be able to effortlessly solo the verse barring Cosmic Garou and God" + "Saitama should be faster than light due to treating sublight attacks as bad jokes" + " can destroy earth if he wants to and reach 5-A with his sneeze" The 4-A feat is unknown since it might be a hole to the end of the universe(3-B) or something else entirely.(invalid)

For characters that aren't Saitama he would probably be somewhat unhappy with how Boros is fodder compared to newer top tiers (specially in speed, since he's consistently portrayed as very fast), happy with Tatsumaki/Psykorochi being High 6-A( even if i feel like he might consider them 5-C to Low 5-B) happy with Flashy being relativistic to Lightspeed, indifferent about mid tiers but unhappy about how Darkshine became fodder.

OPM: Probably doesn't care that much about powerscaling Saitama other than "Must be able to effortlessly solo the verse barring Cosmic Garou and God" + "Saitama should be faster than light due to treating sublight attacks as bad jokes" + " can destroy earth if he wants to and reach 5-A with his sneeze" The 4-A feat is unknown since it might be a hole to the end of the universe(3-B) or something else entirely.(invalid)

For characters that aren't Saitama he would probably be somewhat unhappy with how Boros is fodder compared to newer top tiers (specially in speed, since he's consistently portrayed as very fast), happy with Tatsumaki/Psykorochi being High 6-A( even if i feel like he might consider them 5-C to Low 5-B) happy with Flashy being relativistic to Lightspeed, indifferent about mid tiers but unhappy about how Darkshine became fodder.
What about araki from jojo? Imagine him seeing light speed and high 8-C jojo along with 3-A Kira environment destruction

would he agree?

Shigeru Miyamoto when he see's our stats for Mario, Zelda, and Starfox

Q07K1kv.png

bruh the guy broke his verse with power escalation, he among all people should be aware how powerful he made the verse.
eh he was already telling us Kurama was a world threat and then he basically added the Juubi to be the true world threat and then was like no Kaguya should be the threat to all life on the world and then he's like well maybe we should have Kaguya fear people and so and so on and now there's a GOD in the verse lmao.

Back