• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Would the verse authors agree or disagree with our profiles

Gail simone posted on twitter saying "Zatanna>>>Scarlet witch" which few writers agreed and some didn't and death battle even quote retweet her and posting the death battle match between both saying "can't agree more"

That shows some authors might agree and some wouldn't.

Marvel Cinematic Universe:
  • Tier 9 Black Widow/Hawkeye and Tier 8 Super Soldiers might be confusing
  • Tier 6 Thor/Hulk/Thanos would be surprising, but not unexpected
  • Dunno how they'd feel about Tier 5/4 L&T Thor, but I don't think they'd agree with the gap between him and previous versions
  • They may not have issues with Infinity Ultron's tier
  • They prolly didn't expect characters as fast as MHS+, Rel+ (who really should be FTL) and even MFTL+, but with the existence of interstellar travel, Thor's lightning, TASM crossover due to NWH, Mjolnir's flight in TDW, supersonic Iron Man flight in the first movie of the whole franchise, it shouldn't be unexpected.
God of War: Taking into account the long explanation blogs, I don't think the creators would have a problem. But Infinite speed? I have a feeling they'd be skeptical about it

One-Punch Man: Epiccheev covered pretty much everything I'd like to say. ESPECIALLY the part about Boros

Fortnite:
  • The verse is mostly only Tier 9/8, so they probably won't disagree with those
  • Given the general portrayal and status of Galactus, I don't think they'd have a major issue of him being Tier 2
Superman & Lois: They'd probably think the characters are stronger than Low 7-B. For all I know, they might consider solar-charged Superman Tier 5 or higher (which I really won't disagree with)

DC Extended Universe: The verse has pretty comfortable ratings, so they probably won't have big issues. Heck, recent WoG further supports the speed of BA and Superman

I wanna say something about Reboot She-Ra, but we don't have profiles rip

Last edited:
Monkeys hate dogs, monkey has a aura around him that instantly kills any dogs within a 10 meter radius.

it’s because the dogs killed many of his ancestors.
WOOOOWWWOOOW CALM DOWN THERE

That's your human bias talking... Humans have killed monkeys much much more... Dogs are actually kind to monkeys
ape-dog.gif

Last edited:
Gail simone posted on twitter saying "Zatanna>>>Scarlet witch" which few writers agreed and some didn't and death battle even quote retweet her and posting the death battle match between both saying "can't agree more"

That shows some authors might agree and some wouldn't.

well yeah because marvel and dc have tons of different writers and they each interpret power levels differently.

also off-topic but I’m going to create a fun and games thread where we try to create weaknesses for ourselves (imagine if every users on this forum had a profile on the wiki, I want to know what each user’s weakness would be)

I guess it depends

Like, are they "powerscalers" themselves? If so, they might agree with some and disagree with others

Especially with the notion of "authors" intent, in which they have a character that can "destroy the world" BUT with backup evidence in order to give his/her characters an idea on how strong they are

If someone scaled my characters, I'll have to look at their work VERY carefully because I have a neutral stance with this site

But I think it's possibly safe to say that most authors generally care about story and character development than anything

I guess it depends

Like, are they "powerscalers" themselves? If so, they might agree with some and disagree with others

Especially with the notion of "authors" intent, in which they have a character that can "destroy the world" BUT with backup evidence in order to give his/her characters an idea on how strong they are

If someone scaled my characters, I'll have to look at their work VERY carefully because I have a neutral stance with this site

But I think it's possibly safe to say that most authors generally care about story and character development than anything
What would you think daisuke (guilty gear) and mori (blazblue) would possibly think?

cause my opinion is surprised and they would disagree with the tier 1 stuff.

what’s your opinion on that?

What would you think daisuke (guilty gear) and mori (blazblue) would possibly think?

cause my opinion is surprised and they would disagree with the tier 1 stuff.

what’s your opinion on that?
I honestly wouldn't know on that honestly. I mean, they might disagree and say they're only Tier 2 or even maybe even higher in the Tier 1 ranks. Im not 100% sure without making an assumption

I honestly wouldn't know on that honestly. I mean, they might disagree and say they're only Tier 2 or even maybe even higher in the Tier 1 ranks. Im not 100% sure without making an assumption
It’s okay with assumptions hazama, that’s why this is a fun and games thread because it’s fun to make assumptions as we’ll never certainly know unless they actually went and found the site and gave their opinion.

Back