• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Worst thread ever made part 2 - Frieza vs Vanilla Ice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm. So Freeza is not getting disintegrated here because I see no proof of Ice disintegrating a 3-A being. Disintgration is dependent on durability. If he isn't getting disintegrated, then he's not going into the void dimension.

Agnaa said:
I was more asking if Frieza had any technique for traveling between universes to escape from the BFR assuming he can survive.
Yes, but it's irrelevant in this fight, since coming in contact with Vanilla Ice will tear Frieza in half, and everything that enters the void is instantly killed.

AKM sama said:
Hmm. So Freeza is not getting disintegrated here because I see no proof of Ice disintegrating a 3-A being. Disintgration is dependent on durability. If he isn't getting disintegrated, then he's not going into the void dimension.
Vanilla_Ice

capable of bypassing durability using Cream's ability

Agnaa said:
EDIT: Reminder that the votes are currently 11-4 in Vanilla Ice's favor, grace period is in progress.
No, voting had already reached 8-0 a long time ago, and since it was unanimous there was no need for a grace period. This has already been added to Vanilla Ice's profile. Waiting on an admin to add it to Frieza's profile, it's been requested.

We just had a bunch of sore losers join the thread arguing "this is stomp!" while also arguing "Frieza wouldn't die!"

AKM sama said:
Disintegration is dependent on durability. Just because I can disintegrate a piece of soil, doesn't mean I can disintegrate a rock.
@Agnaa That's for void manipulation. Disintegration doesn't bypass durability. Now if you have a disintegration hax, you'll need to specify its potency. We can't assume it will disintegrate everything regardless of their durability, because that will be a blatant case of NLF.

ProfessorLord said:
The only attack Frieza has that could fit within the slot of space created when Vanilla Ice comes out to peak is his death beam, and while it's attack potency is nothing to **** with, it doesn't destroy anything more than the surface area it comes in contact with.
ahahahaha no. Freeza vaporized an entire city with just a Death Beam in Super/RoF:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Zis8Klwf5E

No, voting had already reached 8-0 a long time ago, and since it was unanimous there was no need for a grace period. This has already been added to Vanilla Ice's profile. Waiting on an admin to add it to Frieza's profile, it's been requested.

We just had a bunch of sore losers join the thread arguing "this is stomp!" while also arguing "Frieza wouldn't die!"

Okay, now that's uncalled for.

@Agnaa That's for void manipulation. Disintegration doesn't bypass durability.

The disintegration happens through the void manipulation. It bypasses durability.

@ProfessorLord They're not arguing because they love Frieza, they're doing it because they think they're right.

No, actually I pointed out that:

1) The reasoning behind VI winning was "this is a stomp match", because it was based on Frieza losing no matter what

2) This being a spite thread (which i'm almost sure it is knowing the OP and his history with DB)

3) Legit no one even considering what Frieza can do

Korudo Daio said:
That said, why is this not an obvious spite match when Freeza's only methods of victory are denied him from the start?
Because nihilus and friends also exist and revel within that category of matches and Debate .

"The disintegration happens through the void manipulation. It bypasses durability."

And Freeza can resist void manipulation. And there is no proof of Ice's VM being better. Not to mention DB characters resist this stuff just by having superior enough amount of ki.

I agree with Kaltias, though. This is totally a spite thread; it's even in the name. "Worst thread ever made."

You're denying Freeza his only methods of victory (seeing/interacting with Cream) from the very start. This is spite at its purest.

AKM sama said:
"The disintegration happens through the void manipulation. It bypasses durability."

And Freeza can resist void manipulation. And there is no proof of Ice's VM being better. Not to mention DB characters resist this stuff just by having superior enough amount of ki.
As far as I knew, Frieza and the rest of the DBZ cast don't have a feat of resisting a void, do they?

Kaltias said:

1) The reasoning behind VI winning was "this is a stomp match", because it was based on Frieza losing no matter what

2) This being a spite thread (which i'm almost sure it is knowing the OP and his history with DB)

The last point is false. Freza would have win options the thing though is while within character freza opts for different method of lead .

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Korudo Daio said:
That said, why is this not an obvious spite match when Freeza's only methods of victory are denied him from the start?
Because nihilus and friends also exist and revel within that category of matches and Debate .
None of Darth Nihilus' matches start with the rule of "His opponent cannot see or interact with him."

@Agnaa

Freeza has resisted EE which is void manipulation done on someone. Considering Freeza gets BFR'd into this void dimension, he can just destroy it from inside or open a hole.

Kaltias said:

1) I had already explained how Frieza could win if this was bloodlusted, but because it's an in-character matchup how his personality flaws and preferance of attack would ultimately waste any chance he has away.

2) Unfounded accusations, even if it started as a spite thread it has ultimately generated conversation which is a good thing, it's a fair enough matchup as well.

3) DBZ mans came waaay too late, and so far it wouldn't have really mattered, considering all of the current arguments.

Korudo Daio said:
I agree with Kaltias, though. This is totally a spite thread; it's even in the name. "Worst thread ever made."

You're denying Freeza his only methods of victory (seeing/interacting with Cream) from the very start. This is spite at its purest.
Ya do realize that he can interact with ice though and that wouldnt do a thing because frez outright CANT harm a void despite stand rules daio .

While I'm not 100% sold on resisting that EE being the same as resisting this void manipulation, I'll grant it. Has Frieza ripped holes in universes to travel between them before?

They can rip holes and even destroy pocket dimensions by releasing their power.

Yes pocket dimensions, but I'm not quite sure if Ice's would be a "pocket dimension". It's not really something that can be retrieved from, he doesn't even know where it leads to. And destroying pocket universes doesn't mean you can transport yourself between universes.

EDIT: Can the holes they rip/the portals they create be used inter-universally, or only within the universe they're in?

Frieza can't rip out of anything if he's a dusty pile of particles. 3A Frieza doesn't resist EE.

MR-4423-75714-6
Look at this page from the manga where you can see how Cream's disintegration+BFR works

Agnaa said:
While I'm not 100% sold on resisting that EE being the same as resisting this void manipulation, I'll grant it. Has Frieza ripped holes in universes to travel between them before?
All DB characters equal to or stronger than Super Buu possibly have Portal Creation by sheer power alone. This is listed in all of their profiles.

@Korudo Daio But is that portal creation interdimensional or only within a universe?

It's a very important and meaningful distinction.

Agnaa said:
@Korudo Daio But is that portal creation interdimensional or only within a universe?
It's a very important and meaningful distinction.
It allowed them to escape from a pocket dimension (time chamber)

TacticalNuke002 said:
At least 3A Frieza resisted Sidra's hakai.
Incorrect. the At Least 3A key comes from the end of the Tournament of Power and onwards, as it refers to when Freeza "broke his limits" by battling Jiren alongside 17 after MUI wore off Goku. Freeza was still only 3-A at the beginning of the ToP, which is when the Resistance to Existence Erasure feat occurred.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Well, since we don't know the exact type of dimension/universe Vanilla Ice BFRs to, I'll assume this works.

ProfessorLord said:
DMB 1 said:
3-A Frieza resisted Sidra's hakai energy.
Vanilla Ice is a vampire.
You see how irrelevant that is to bring up?
If you actually read the post he was replying to, you'd realize that one of the VI supporters brought it up. Freeza resists VI's existence erasure.

Agnaa said:
Ricsi-viragosi said:
Well, since we don't know the exact type of dimension/universe Vanilla Ice BFRs to, I'll assume this works.
Except entering Vanilla Ice's dimension results in death. It's litterally at the bottom of his page, he even said so himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back