• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Worst thread ever made part 2 - Frieza vs Vanilla Ice

Status
Not open for further replies.
ProfessorLord said:
Straight from the Void Manipulation page.

"Conversion to nothingness/existence erasure: Further note that one shouldn't list a character to have resistance/immunity against this ability in total, as that requires a character to have shown resistance against every imaginable ability which can erase a target."

So Freiza has no resistance to void manipulatiuon, and just because existence erasure is a consequence of void manipulation, doesn't mean Frieza's current resistance to existance erasure would help him, as the two abilities (Spacial Destruction/Hakai) function very differently.
Cool.

Explain how VI's erasure is better than Hakai then

Again how potent is this void manipulation? Is it better than what Frieza has resisted? On what scale is this void manipulation shown to be used?

Kaltias said:
Cool.

They function through different mechanisms.

Destroying someone's mind through mind manipulation and through disintegrating it both destroy that person's capability to think, but resistance to one won't imply resistance to the other, as they operate through different mechanisms.

Spatial manipulation and existence erasure have different mechanisms behind them.

Kaltias said:
Something about SBA
Except OP didn't specify SBA and also specifically gave Frieza tier 3A and the pic used is Golden Frieza. Location being in Kame House also isn't SBA as that would put them in NY.

AKM sama said:
Again how potent is this void manipulation? Is it better than what Frieza has resisted? On what scale is this void manipulation shown to be used?
Its a void. Literal nothing man there isnt anything else to say.

Kaltias said:
Cool.

It's not technically better, I mean there's not really a hierarchy for existence erasure, only limitations on how a character can activate their existence erasure.

It's functionally different from the Hakai, so Frieza's current existance erasure resistance wouldn't apply to Vanilla Ice's void manipulation.

Define "disassembled" in this context.

His body gets reduced down to such a small amount that its barely if not completely gone. Think disintegrated .

Kaltias said:
Sooo... literally how Hakai is portrayed?
So you're saying that Hakai is spatial manipulation?

Also of note is that Vanilla Ice's void, on top of killing, also transports the victim to another dimension.

Can we stop arguing on which form Frieza it is? It really doesn't matter, I just explained how Frieza's existance erasure would not help him against Vanilla Ice's void manipulation.

No, i'm saying that literally everyone here has argued that it's a void that erases things.

Disintegration is dependent on durability. Just because I can disintegrate a piece of soil, doesn't mean I can disintegrate a rock.

No. Also ya used potrayed. Thats the key word man.

Hakai and cream are functionaly quite different kal .

Ya comparing matter manipulation and space manipulation almost . While a few feats may be done with the former the latter is functionally different.

Kaltias said:
No, i'm saying that literally everyone here has argued that it's a void that erases things.
Compare it to my example from earlier.

Destroying someone's mind through mind manipulation and through disintegrating it both destroy that person's capability to think, but resistance to one won't imply resistance to the other, as they operate through different mechanisms.

Vanilla ice erases people to another dimension through spatial/void manipulation. Hakai erases people's existence. While these both erase someone, they're through different mechanisms, so resistance won't carry over.

AKM sama said:
Disintegration is dependent on durability. Just because I can disintegrate a piece of soil, doesn't mean I can disintegrate a rock.
Disintegration is. Spatial/void manipulation isn't.

It's like how black holes ignore durability.

@Agnaa

Dude, existence erasure is void manipulation applied to a person.

It's the difference between "time stop" and "time manipulation that blocks the flow of time"

ProfessorLord said:
Straight from the Void Manipulation page.
"Conversion to nothingness/existence erasure: Further note that one shouldn't list a character to have resistance/immunity against this ability in total, as that requires a character to have shown resistance against every imaginable ability which can erase a target."

So Freiza has no resistance to void manipulatiuon, and just because existence erasure is a consequence of void manipulation, doesn't mean Frieza's current resistance to existance erasure would help him, as the two abilities (Spacial Destruction/Hakai) function very differently.
You can't just ignore it and pretend I didn't already debunk this.

Kaltias said:
@Agnaa

It's the difference between "time stop" and "time manipulation that blocks the flow of time"
false equivalency. in your comparison, both are time manipulation. A legit equivalency would be resisting one kind of OHK does not make you resist all OHK

Kaltias said:
@Agnaa

Kal thats actualy false which ya well aware that isnt how that works and youre putting all existence erasure as a exact same thing.

So basically, what is being implied here is that Vanilla Ice wins by BFR by sending Freeza to the void dimension?

Kaltias said:
@Agnaa

Actually you seem right (EDIT: About EE being void manip applied to a person), even though the existence erasure page says:

Note that one shouldn't list a character to have resistance/immunity against this ability in total, as that requires a character to have shown resistance against every imaginable ability which can erase a target. Instead it should be specifically noted which technique was resisted.

However, assuming that Frieza can resist the erasure, would he resist or be able to come back from being transported to another universe?

@Agnaa no, because although the body is transported to another universe, Vanilla Ice himself has said that "any life that enters it will be dead." It's on his profile near the bottom, if you want to take a look.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Kal thats actualy false which ya well aware that isnt how that works and youre putting all existence erasure as a exact same thing.
I'm not. I'm saying that any form of EE is just specific void manipulation.

Never said once that degrees of EE aren't a thing

@TacticalNuke002

We don't really use the anime to prove a feat unless we're just trying to show an undebated event that has happened in both the manga and anime.

ProfessorLord said:
@Agnaa no, because although the body is transported to another universe, Vanilla Ice himself has said that "any life that enters it will be dead." It's on his profile near the body, if you want to take a look.
I was more asking if Frieza had any technique for traveling between universes to escape from the BFR assuming he can survive.

EDIT: Reminder that the votes are currently 11-4 in Vanilla Ice's favor, grace period is in progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back