• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Alexandria's current speed is scaled from Leviathan. You know where that calc may be?

Uh...

I think it was mine.

Which I may have thrown away due to thinking it didn't scale for some reason.

I think I got massively hypersonic though

I meant Eidolon and Legend flying after Khonsu. Monarch said it was calced for Alexandria's flight speed or something.

Understood! That'd be somewhat consistent with Scion's flight speed, and the top heroes are able to (somewhat) keep up with him, Endbringers too, so...

Oh, nice. That can apply to the other Triumvirate members, they're probably all around that given that they got to Khonsu in Cape Verde from Japan pretty fast. Would we use it for just flight speed?

Should the Precog resistance stuff be more that in Worm, precogs can't easily predict the actions of other precogs? There's stuff like that.

Another feat. Golem creates and pulls down a six-story hand in Sting 26.2. Building level, though he's probably 9-A to 8-C; this takes time.

The reason precogs can't predict other precogs is because their powers interfere with each other iirc. I wouldn't think that's a verse specific weakness.

Golem is the white supremasist's kid right?

Yeah, I dunno.

Yes. Theo.

> To put it bluntly, no. Scion carves through them with Continental attacks and kills them; he meets resistance, but he kills them.

Err, how do we know Scion isn't using powerful attacks on the Endbringers?

Also, isn't the statement about the Endbringers escalating durability in the web series too?

Normal Scion's feats are Tier 6. 4-A is outlier; his serious attacks are demonstrated to be Tier 6.

Yes, but it's not escalating to MSS.

Can't really use force accurately with our system and I think that'd be kinda outliery anyways (Tier 6~5 attacks > Endbringer)

It has been mentioned in the series that Scion never went all-out against an Endbringer until he was ordered to, and that after getting serious he killed Behemoth.

Since Scion would get his AP rating from his feat against Behemoth, I'm not sure if we can just write it off as an outlier.

Simply being a higher value than the rest of the series doesn't seem like a good reason because Scion is God Tier / the most powerful character without question.

He didn't instantly kill Behemoth, and he got serious after that and didn't instantly kill any of the other Endbringers either; the only one besides Behemoth that he kills is Leviathan, over the course of a very prolonged fight. He's superior, but he can't oneshot them.

It's an outlier.

• Scion has consistent Tier 6 feats when serious.
  • String Theory, who can freeze oceans and knock the moon out of orbit, could theoretically badly injure or kill an Endbringer.
  • Surface wiping > Endbringer, according to Wildbow.

Fair enough.

By the way, I think Scion's profile should have Adaptation on it as well. Seems to be missing at the moment.

And does one-shotting the Siberian count as Invulnerability Negation?

Scion's profile sucks. I'm gonna rewrite it once these revisions are accepted.

Hmm, has Behemoth ever tried his trick of manipulating the energy inside a persons body to Scion?

Ah, never mind, just thinking of possible additions for Scion.

Regarding Wilbow's mention of Behemoth and the Sun, do you have the specific quote available? I'm kinda curious if he was talking about it in a vague way or not.

In the context of throwing an Endbringer into the sun.

"Behemoth. Dynakinetic engine in the middle of a fuckton of energy? Enough said."

What's left to be discussed; if Scion's speed is just flight speed and if Alexandria's flight speed should scale to combat speed for the relevant characters.

And then, I think everything's good for me to start rewriting pages.

Promestein said:
In the context of throwing an Endbringer into the sun.
"Behemoth. Dynakinetic engine in the middle of a fuckton of energy? Enough said."
Yeah, that doesn't really tell us a lot so it isn't applicable.

Like, I could see an Endbringer surviving in the Sun like Wildbow suggests, but simply saying Behemoth can manipulate energy doesn't tell us anything about how much he can do in that kind of situation.

Though he does say this:

"Keep in mind, also, that the Endbringers (in jobbing mode) tend to wait until the enemy has an advantage before stepping it up a notch. This allows them to conserve their inner reserves of power (which are vast, but they're playing a constantly escalating game, and they're aiming to maintain it over 300 years.)

Throw them into the sun and they'll have no reason to hold back at all - they'll just spend all their reserved power at once. Saving it is useless, since they're stuck in the middle of a superdense star."

So presumably Endbringers typically would not be Sun-manipulating level but if they exhausted their full reserves then they could theoretically do it. It's just that Endbringers - whenever we see them - are typically holding themselves back massively.

They're not holding back when they go to fight Scion, and Scion overpowers and kills Leviathan with a 6-A attack.

More importantly, the speed stuff.

"if Scion's speed is just flight speed and if Alexandria's flight speed should scale to combat speed for the relevant characters."

I'll wait for Kep and Monarch's opinions before doing anything. Also I want to rewrite everything. It's fun.

Also, solid durability feat for Taylor's costume (and other Undersiders costumes); Taylor survives being shot by Mannequin and gets back up. Mannequin's gun punches holes in Rachel's dogs. Small Building level or whatever tier the vending machine disintegration is. Consistent with grenade feat.

I dunno on the speed thing. It's been a while since I read so I don't remember the reasons, but I remember thinking it would be flight speed only.

Nice dura feat

Yeah, I'm inclined to agree. Should Scion be bumped down to Leviathan speed?

I think 9-A's better and more consistent for Taylor's costume durability.

Combat speed wise maybe, but isn't Leviathan's swimming speed still travel speed? Who has kept up with him like that, because Armsmaster fought with Leviathan, and Armsmaster has faster but still comparable speed to Taylor.

She's still survived hits from a High 8-C and point blank grenades, but 9-A would probably be what she can immediately get back up from rather than what she can survive

Back