• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 Omniverse Flashback revisions

BlastX

He/Him
This revisions doesn't change much, it's just adding and renaming (sorta) keys.
Malware Key separation
First and second form Malware should be two separate, not only because they're obviously two separate forms, but his second form is treated as an upgrade over his first one (which is obvious if you watched the episode) and he states he feels power surging through him. You can even compare it in their fights with Four Arms with Second form Malware performing much better against him than his first form did, although even if there isn't a big jump in power it should still be a different key.
Edit:Malware third form should get an additional key for his appearances in Omniverse Flashbacks, since he is weaker than his modern counterpart. It would go "Third Form First Stage" (Omniverse Flashbacks) "Third Form Second Stage" (Omniverse Present) "Third Form Third Stage" (Giant)

Feedback, Arctiguana and Omniverse Flashbacks
Feedback and Arctiguana should get keys for their 11 year old selves, Feedback is self explanatory while Arctiguana is confirmed to be in 11 year old Ben's roster by multiple WOG and the series itself, also that he has used it offscreen and was even supposed to appear in Hot Stretch. Every OS character or alien that appeared in Omniverse Flashback should also get their key changed to "Original Series & Omniverse Flashbacks" to be consistent with the rest.

Last edited:
Edit:Malware third form should get an additional key for his appearances in Omniverse Flashbacks, since he is weaker than his modern counterpart. It would go "Third Form First Stage" (Omniverse Flashbacks) "Third Form Second Stage" (Omniverse Present) "Third Form Third Stage" (Giant)
Since Malware’s initial Third Form being weaker is being acknowledged, part of me was wondering if it would be better to just merge all his Third Form stuff into a single key and have it be “5-A, up to High 5-A with absorption” or something. Would probably be a bit cleaner to have the keys just be “First Form | Second Form | Third Form | Fourth Form” instead of something like “First Form | Second Form | Third Form (Stage 1) | Third Form (Stage 2) | Third Form (Stage 3) | Fourth Form”.

I mean I guess, but Third Form from the past and Third Form from the present scale to different values and maybe people would get the wrong idea, plus the fact that there's a 5 year difference between them.

Maybe Third form can be separated between Past and Present, with the present one noting he can go up to H5-A

I mean I guess, but Third Form from the past and Third Form from the present scale to different values and maybe people would get the wrong idea, plus the fact that there's a 5 year difference between them.

Maybe Third form can be separated between Past and Present, with the present one noting he can go up to H5-A
Yeah true about people maybe getting confused, though iirc normal-sized Third Form Malware has no present era scaling so you’d run into the same issue if you just split it based on the timeframe. Maybe they could be split from before he destroys Galvan B and after he destroys Galvan B, since that would cover all three of his stages. The question then though would be how we word that in the keys.

Alternatively we somehow find a way to fit all three stages into a single key, but idk how we’d do that.

I didn't Malware was any different after destroying Galvan B, I just thought now he was starting to fight for real, plus I thought he took some blows from Humungousaur in malefactor, but I gotta recheck.

Malware did took an attack from Humungousaur in the present, so he does scale to present day aliens by the present.

I didn't Malware was any different after destroying Galvan B, I just thought now he was starting to fight for real, plus I thought he took some blows from Humungousaur in malefactor, but I gotta recheck.
OK so after rewatching the “fight” in Malefactor Malware takes one tail slap from Humungousaur and tries to hit him with a Tachyon blast. Tbh it would probably be fine to just split it based on timeframe then.

EDIT: Damn, ninja’d.

Although from what I can see Malware isn’t as big as Humungousaur in most of his appearances, whereas he is in Showdown after destroying Galvan B. It probably doesn’t matter for the overall scaling, but it means he’s downscaling from Humungousaur in his base state rather than fully-scaling.

BTW someone should calc Humungousaur dodging that Tachyon Cannon Blast, he jumped after it fired.

Although from what I can see Malware isn’t as big as Humungousaur in most of his appearances, whereas he is in Showdown after destroying Galvan B. It probably doesn’t matter for the overall scaling, but it means he’s downscaling from Humungousaur in his base state rather than fully-scaling.
Downscaling just like everybody else.

Also we can just lump all of this with "Higher with absorption" since after Destroying Galvan B he was able to fight evenly with Humungousaur and later absorb his powers to grow larger.

That’s twice Blast screwed us over via superior memory, he’s too dangerous to be kept alive!
Blast vs the rest of us:
y7z60q9qg3y61.jpg

It isn't superior memory so much as you guys could just re-check the episodes or watch the clips, you put too much value on your own memory.
At least 50% of all relevant Ben 10 scaling is in my mind though. That’s kind of my shtick where I can draw connections most other people can’t.

I mean, I feel that if you go and say "I haven't watched the episode in years and I know I'm right" you're setting yourself up for disappointment.

I mean, I feel that if you go and say "I haven't watched the episode in years and I know I'm right" you're setting yourself up for disappointment.
Usually that works out though, but sure at least I’ll take you specifically serious now when you say things happened differently than what I remember.

Back