• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dandadan - Mongolian Death Worm Profile and Lifting Strength Upgrade

Second22

They/Them

Mongolian Death Worm Profile​

This is for the new profile that will be featured on the verse page at this moment.

Lifting Strength Upgrade​

In addition, the calculation of the weight of the Mongolian Death Worm has been accepted. Certainly, the body weight of the Mongolian Death Worm plays a significant role in upgrading the Lifting Strength from 758,280.05 kg (Class M) to 3,318,759.3956 kg (Class M) with reasons like these.
However, if the two reasons mentioned above are not sufficient, such as:
  • The Evil Eye not kicking the entire weight of the Mongolian Death Worm and the physical characteristics of the Mongolian Death Worm making it difficult to predict the force used against it directly, similar to how the Evil Eye does not need immense strength to combat the weight of the Mongolian Death Worm.
  • We cannot predict how much water the Mongolian Death Worm adds to its body. There is no evidence that the weight is the same as when it was alive.
Okay, if there's a dispute like this, I'll just calculate the minimum weight of the Mongolian Death Worm when it's dry and has no water in its body.
Still upgrading, even if it's just a bit, but it's a reason to assert that they are definitely Class M.

Vote​

Mongolian Death Worm Profile​

Lifting Strength Upgrade​

Therefore, there are currently 2 options.
Option 1; Scaling with the total weight of the Mongolian Death Worm.
  • Agree:
  • Disagree:
Option 2; Scaling with the weight of the Mongolian Death Worm when dry and without water only.

Last edited:
What's the reasoning behind not using the weight of the worm when it's filled with water?

What's the reasoning behind not using the weight of the worm when it's filled with water?
I just think that there might be this controversy because we are not sure whether being filled with water would weigh the same as when alive, as Momo has a relatively small amount of time to fill water and there is no evidence that it can be filled to the maximum.

So I created two options, I can go with either one. It depends on whether the staff will accept which option.

Then yeah I think the weight for when it's not filled with water works better.

I agree it looks fine and the version without water should be used.

Also you put Ovens in Option 1 when it should be Option 2.

Back