• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
That's true. Man, Worm speed sucks. Subsonic combat speed at best is what consistent. That is the impression I got after finishing it.

Leviathan's about as strong as Echidna and he broke Taylor's back, so I doubt High 8-C is consistent. At most.

Rip.

Isn't Leviathan a bit stronger? Echnda's a nascent endbringer, Leviathan's a full one. Also, a broken spine isn't a splattered torso, so....

Echidna isn't a nascent Endbringer? Endbringers were never human, and Tattletale mentioned that that's not true anyways. Echidna's just a messed-up cape. Leviathan is stronger, but holding back Leviathan is basically around the same strength.

I'll start revisions whenever everyone's good with what we have.

It's mentioned that Echidna is basically becoming a new Endbringer, hence why she's "nascent", and why everyone teams up to take her on.

She's comparable in power but she's not an actual Endbringer; just an S-Class threat that they refer to as a nascent Endbringer for convenience's sake.

Well, yes, she's not created from Eidelon's mind like the others. I'm just saying that they likened her threat level to one, but she wasn't as powerful yet.

Yeah. She's High 8-C.

I don't think they were aware the Endbringers were holding back at that point, but even so they only likened her to a nascent endbringer rather than a full on one, so even at High 8-C she's still weaker than Leviathan

Oh, yeah.

At least Small Building level, at most Large Building level.

You should give fancy team divisions for the character pages.

Maybe

Can you do some explanations once I've set up the main page? It's been a while since I read, but stuff like the Manton Effect and Shards should probably be mentioned.

Yeah, can do. I'll handle it tomorrow.

Yeah, we'll have to go with Rachel Lindt.

Cool

I find that exceptionally annoying. Could we remove that word from the censor program, seeing as the staff member over at Fandom who reviewed Kep and let him come back acknowledged that context matters?

I'll do the rewrites tomorrow too.

You can ask Ant about it. I'm sure he'd be fine with it. The page should probably be titled Rachel Lindt though, at least for appearances' sake.

I'll work on it tomorrow.

Also, good feat for fast movers; Bambina manages to dodge a sonic blast at one point. I think that'd be fair to scale to combat speed for like, Alexandria and Leviathan and so on? Just a safe Transonic. Maybe also applies to like, Taylor and Contessa and Number Man's processing speeds

So, I noticed that Worm now has an actual page and I couldn't help my curiousity. After reading through the thread, I have a few questions. Bare in mind, I'm not very knowlegable on Worm (so forgive any ignorance on my part), but have been interested in reading it at some point. Anyway, here it goes.

Would Leviathan's hydrokinesis be considered Environmental Destruction?

Should Lung be classed as "Up to Large Building level" for fighting Leviathan to a standstill?

Should Endbringers keep their "likely far higher" rating? The reason I ask this one is because if their holding back refers simply to the destruction of humanity or something along those lines, then I don't think it should stay as they could probably do that with their current stats and abilities anyway. The holding back part could simply be in reference to how they only attack one at a time once every year.

Again, I'm not very knowledgable on Worm, so sorry if I sound like an idiot asking all of this.

Leviathan sinkings islands over time is definitely Environmental Destruction.

I believe Lung should scale, yeah. He was ultimately defeated but he did fight Leviathan for a while.

As for the far higher rating... I personally think they should keep it. They don't just hold themselves back from destroying all of humanity but I'm pretty sure it's implied they're holding themselves back all the time when fighting too.

Isn't Lung's main power just "I get stronger"?

Assuming he doesn't get killed or the fight doesn't stop, he should be one of the capes who can just keep getting stronger, like the Indian-laser dude or Sundancer

It's more of a "I turn into a Dragon" that comes with Regenerationn and strength buffs because he views a dragon as something that's uninjured and super strong.

(edited) The constant transformations do make him constantly stronger.

Well yeah, he slowly turns into a dragon, but he also just keeps getting stronger the longer he's in a fight.

Also I notice we appear to be removing images from some page, like Armsmaster and Butcher?

I was just removing the ones without sources. Didn't wanna go track them down.

Alright, I missed something big probably because I finished Worm when it was very late and I was very tired.

Eidolon emulates the G-Driver's effects and hits Scion with it. So Eidolon's powers will peak at at least Moon level or whatever. I'd say Varies from Large Building level to at least Moon level is good?

I think upgrading Scion to At least 6-A, likely at least 5-C is also justified, given that even peak Eidolon is described as inferior to Scion.

Was talking with Prom about Eidolon. We found this detail from his fight with Scion:

The effect around Scion broke, and he began drifting towards the dark point.
He resisted, and I could sense something from him. Not alarm, but a reaction nonetheless.
From Glaistig Uaine and Eidolon's body language, they saw it too.
He reached out, one hand stretched towards the center of the effect.
And Eidolon used a power, effectively detonating the effect, reversing it.
The G-driver had sent Scion flying into the atmosphere. Eidolon had apparently taken a lesson from it, because he'd emulated the effect. Here, Scion was plunged into the water.

Basically Eidolon emulates String Theory's G-driver and knocks out Scion into the ocean. Same tech that can knock the moon out of orbit.

He also puts a very good fight against Scion, even throwing generated cliffs at him once.

So we agreed that his AP should be "Variable. Large Building level to Continent level / Moon level"

Also, just to address it; should the G-Driver be 5-C or should it just be at least Continent level?

Lunar orbital velocity: 1.022 km/s

Lunar mass: 7.3477 X 10^22 kg

Kinetic energy = 1/2 (7.3477 X 10^22) (1022^2)

3.837 X 10^28 joules

High 6-A. Seems to make sense.

I'd guess that depends on how far out of orbit, but we don't know how far it would be. And 5-C Eidolon (he wasn't even at his peak) would mean he could oneshot Endbringers, which... he cannot.

Back