• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yeah, High 6-A sounds perfectly reasonable for String Theory, Scion, Eidolon, and Endbringer durability.

Why High 6-A Lung?

I was thinking 9-A to 8-C for his initial transformations, and then at least High 8-C for complete transformation. He hurts Scion but... basically everyone does.

Lung himself didn't think he could've killed Leviathan, and there was no indication he got anywhere closed. He put up a good fight, but that's it.

@Emps High 6-A is the Endbringners not holding back. Lung doesn't scale to that.

That being said, his power is to get stronger. Yes he turns into a dragon, but that transformation never "completes". He just keeps going.

Lung's passenger has a limited energy reserve by word of wildbow, but that's more stamina than AP.

Wildbow also says he doesn't have an upper limit on the power growth, so as long as his passenger has energy he'll just keep getting bigger.

That's kinda contradicted by the story. His evolution stagnates after fighting Leviathan for hours.

That's explained as his shard basically giving up because it recognises it can't win without using up more of its reserves than is acceptable or something iirc

It could boost him higher, but it would cost too much energy and wouldn't be sustainable any future fights.

I'll give him Extrasensory Perception, Enhanced Senses could just be ESP

Enhanced Senses includes X-Ray Vision which allows him to see inside of people as the second-link shows. Even if it overlaps with ESP, I think it still counts.

Also Panoramic Vision, which his ability to see omnidirectionally covers.

Cool, thanks.

I'm glad you were able to re-vitalize the Worm verse on here. I thought the profiles were lacking for some time.

I was looking through some stuff and I found this:

"Not revenge. It doesn't matter. I-" I stopped short as a fresh circle appeared. The placement, the timing… Legend had been caught.
"Weaver?"
Legend became a blur within the field. Then, in a matter of two or three seconds, the entire space filled with a red light. It slowly became white. Khonsu's power apparently affected all of the space above the bubble, reaching into the stratosphere. It was like a pillar of light.

And:

It was impossible to say exactly how he did it, but Eidolon managed to catch the light before it could turn the battlefield into a smoking rui. It condensed into a ball, swinging around past Eidolon as if he were a planet and it was in orbit, and then flew into Khonsu and Alexandria with a slingshot turn.
It wasn't a long, steady stream like the one in New Delhi had been. It was a white bullet sliding out in a heartbeat, cutting past Khonsu, Alexandria and a good mile of landscape, before driving into the ocean at the horizon's edge. Steam billowed out explosively.
Eidolon crossed the battlefield in a flash, weaving to the left of one of the two remaining columns of altered time, the right of the next, and erected a wall to keep the steam from frying the flesh from our bones.
It couldn't have been precognition that let him move that fast. Enhanced reflexes? Something else entirely?
And he'd been saying his power had been getting weaker.

Khonsu shoots pillars of light that can reach the stratosphere in a timeframe of 2 or 3 seconds. Eidolon manages to react to one such attack.

10 km / 3s = 3333.33333 m / s or Mach 10.061374374. It's possible it didn't reach the stratosphere that fast, though.

This would give Eidolon Hypersonic reactions, and would scale to Scion, Alexandria, Legend, and probably the Endbringers as well.

The Pillar of Light is Legend's power going off inside of Khonsu's pillar of accelerated time, right?

So it's not Khonsu's attack that he's catching, but Legends.

It's Khonsu's.

"Khonsu's power apparently affected all of the space above the bubble, reaching into the stratosphere. It was like a pillar of light."

I'm pretty sure it's describing the specific pillar that Legend is in as a pillar of light... because he is using his lasers to try and break out of it.

The sentence is broken down into two things:

1) Describing how Khonsu's pillar has become visible due to Legend using his powers to try and break out, this lets Taylor know that it extends into the stratosphere because it is now visible.

2) The pillar Legend is in looks like a pillar of light - specifically because he's in there using his power.

It's not an unwarranted assumption given Legends powers is literally lasers / light.

The transonic/supersonic reactions for Victoria are important.

And also Siberian scales to the results too, whatever they'd be.

But the light only starts after Legend is trapped in there. Are any of his other pillars referred to as giving off a bright light?

Because normally people can clearly see what happens in the pillars.

Thank you Monarch, I'm glad somebody else has the same interpretation of that scene.

Here's something.

"Crawler was fast -and he was agile, with preternatural reflexes- but Ballistic was unloading on him with projectiles that moved faster than sound. Crawler dodged only two in three, and Ballistic followed up on any successful hits with a series of shots to pound Crawler into the nearest available surface and pin him there."

Crawler dodges several of Ballistic's faster than sound projectiles. So?

Dodging 2 in 3 when he's firing a constant barrage is still impressive.

Back