• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Word Devil vs. Berserker (Heracles)

Okay so, off the bat, WD has to kill him 12 times. He's superior to 33 gig Asta, so breaking his tough skin shouldn't be too hard.

Overall, I say WD takes this. Massively outranges, can create endless danmaku, can fly, and merely needs to speak to get his attacks off. Crushing, stabbing, electrifying, etc, etc. Berserker has Precog and experience with danmaku, but Gilgamesh's couldn't be pretty much infinitely spawned with a word.

Even if Berserker lays the hit, the sheer density of mana creates a forcefield for those superior to Base Patry.

Come here.

• Burns Berserker, warps space, or does anything other to win*
Welp, I'll wait, but I think I'll vote the Devil later.

Devil's regen is based on his heart if we are not saying that he can grow mouth on any body part (he has no feats of doing so), so if Heracles destroys the heart = beats regen

"Devil's regen is based on his heart if we are not saying that he can grow mouth on any body part (he has no feats of doing so)"

Say what?

Also his heart has High 6-C dura so good luck

Edit: Heracles is high 6-C my bad

wouldn't heracles die to one "Storm of Blades" ?

because each weapon is a different way to kill herc.

word devil could actually reacreate hercs fight with gilgamesh in UBW

he says "Bind" and then "Storm of Blades"

Back