• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wonderful World Power of the Verse Revision

I apologize for this, but I was planning this as there is some innacurracies and stuff left out. First off; Chartette's Low 7-C feat was actually from a simple swing that could cause this much power. A mere swing could do this; & it won't be mentioned as people don't seem to understand its potential, but Terra Break should be able to fill the screen; even though it could fill the arena anyway; supposedly... No proof backs this up though, so this is negated. Speed should be questioned regarding a calc yet to be calced (Friede (Wonderful World) dodging Lemius (Wonderful World)'s Finish Skill, which could be faster than a calc that was done on 30fps (I do vids at 60fps now.); which means the calc is irrelivant. If accepted; we might have a new Speed standard; if the verse can calc to Friede dodging via jumping.

Another thing that should be of note is that the verse has Hax: Ryuza (& supposedly Lemius')'s Magic Negation, Semnia's Magic Disruption, Hellfire, Dimension Manipulation, and even Magic Erosion (Areyu also has this.), Rosalice & Rescana (Not Playable) both have Combat Masochism via the Coronation of Sunlight (Which converts pain to pleasure.). Duna can shape her lightning into her own attacks (Note that Duna's Lightning & Discharges are not magic.). Friede can trade her Darkness Magic for an other's Magic ability set just from a bite of hers; though sometimes, this is hard to do for even Friede if the magic is complicated. Even Shintetusai is stated in his moveset to use some kind of BFR despite it just sealing someone in a gate of the Makai.

The only reason why I mentioned some currently unplayable characters is that they have lore as well. Should be understandable.

Anyways, I just want some opinions about this. It seemed innacurate, the Power of the Verse; and there was alot of stuff taken out.

Thoughts on this? This verse has much since evolved, and still is doing so. So, any approval?

Bump.

I want an opinion about this. Should it be changed, or what?

Also, I'm starting to think about making currently unreleased, but confirmed characters for the verse also. Any opinion? God (One Punch Man) was done like this, & there were other WIP profiles in addition.

Happy Holidays in advance.

I guess I have no response...

Well, I'll probably change the POTV of the Wonderful World (Verse) page myself; but I want to know if making character pages that have no gameplay so far but have enough info/lore to be legit anyway? I'll just make a caution tag at the beginning of the page to show a WIP status. I'll supply the usual Powers/Abilities, Age, Sex, maybe even show the AP as Low 7-C. Sadly I can't show names of weapons, or movesets. But I've seen such pages be WIP in terms of Verse Lore before. If this is still allowed, can I make such pages? I still see characters with little info, & still be allowed. Is this allowed?

Just changed the Power of the Verse of Wonderful World (Verse) in case one wants to check it out. Though I just want to see if one is allowed to make a character page with Little info but has all things filled regardless despite not being playable? I'm sure there is enough info for some... >.>

Frog bump
I'm just wondering if I could make profiles for characters with little info but regardless, can fit the bare minimum? I'm thinking of making several characters of Wonderful World (Verse). For Regulations Above, of course.

Back