• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fnaf World Upgrade

Ok so I’m terms of “working” I’m new to this but I’m still making this cuz of some misconceptions that are on the original profile for this.
So fnaf world should scale to 7D Why?
Well something we need to know is that the cosmology contains multiple different universes which includes chipper and sons along with chipper even going from his cosmos to fnaf world. This video explains the multiple universes argumentation
Now since that’s done we know that tyke transcended space time and infinity along with being stated how he can leave his fading cosmos and create a new one with hopes and promises would imply a qualitative superiority to 5-D-6D
Animdude as we know views the verse as nothing more than an imaginary game.https://youtu.be/Lx10hw_hSyM?si=IGeiuApo5qzjEJY-this should count as reality-fictional transcendence which would make him 7D
Along with that chipper travels from his world which is a space time verse to fnaf worlds verse so should be immeasurable speed
So overall
Fnaf world should be Low complex-Complex Multi With Immeasurable speed.
Fnaf world would also be canon considering that Scott Cawthon blatantly made this clear himself in an interview (38:36)
There’s other things I would argue but I really think that these things needed to be addressed.

Last edited:
If you have issues or contentions my discord is __unknown871
Ok so I’m terms of “working” I’m new to this but I’m still making this cuz of some misconceptions that are on the original profile for this.
Well something we need to know is that the cosmology contains multiple different universes which includes chipper and sons along with chipper even going from his cosmos to fnaf world. This video explains the multiple universes argumentation
Now since that’s done we know that tyke transcended space time and infinity along with being stated how he can leave his fading cosmos and create a new one with hopes and promises would imply a qualitative superiority to 5-D-6D
Animdude as we know views the verse as nothing more than an imaginary game.https://youtu.be/Lx10hw_hSyM?si=IGeiuApo5qzjEJY-this should count as reality-fictional transcendence which would make him 7D
Along with that chipper travels from his world which is a space time verse to fnaf worlds verse so should be immeasurable speed
So overall
Fnaf world would also be canon considering that Scott Cawthon blatantly made this clear himself in an interview (38:36)
There’s other things I would argue but I really think that these things needed to be addressed.

Bump

So overall

Looks good to me.

"Transcend time and space" ins´t enough to prove a higher dimension in the verse
Transcending space time would be 4D but since I even said how it was Infinity and with the context of creating a higher verse through leaving a fading cosmology that would be a qualitative superiority to either 5-D or 6D,along with that I substantiated how animdude has reality fictional transcendence over the verse whivh depending on which you except(6D or 5D) would make him higher then those by one tier.

Transcending space time would be 4D but since I even said how it was Infinity and with the context of creating a higher verse through leaving a fading cosmology that would be a qualitative superiority to either 5-D or 6D,along with that I substantiated how animdude has reality fictional transcendence over the verse whivh depending on which you except(6D or 5D) would make him higher then those by one tier.
Be "infinity" doesn´t implies higher dimensionality

AFAIK we accept R>F transcendence for Animdude

We accept it as Low 2-C due to his R>F transcendence, i think
i have established how there’s multiple layers within the verse including space time existing within the cosmos and by my evidence there’s universes are connected and are apary of the verse
This is a major flaw becuase these were never addressed.nor looks to be

Yeah this ain't tier 1 at all, honestly Low 2-C in of itself is extremely dubious on second glance, shit's probably 3-A without further context.

dissagree.

transcend is a very vague word and transcending space and time is just 5d, transcending infinity doesn't support this transcendence being qualitative superiority, and is honestly just way to vague. and do we accept animdude as having r>f?

dissagree.

transcend is a very vague word and transcending space and time is just 5d, transcending infinity doesn't support this transcendence being qualitative superiority, and is honestly just way to vague. and do we accept animdude as having r>f?
Ok so transcending space time was the case so yes it should be 4-5D but the point of infinity was that it was given context of “here in space etc etc we go up to infinite expanses of infinity” and how it’s Also stated how they can create an entire different universe compared to the fading one wit more hopes and promises so there’s more context for 5D at the very least
Also yes we should except animdude having r>f as his assertion makes it clear he asserts how the verse to him is an imaginary game and how despite the power the characters had on the defense security animdude states how he remains far out of our(the characters) reach
Scans-

This falls in the type of r>f were the character is within the same work:
"However, there are also factors that can speak against Reality-Fiction Transcendence, even if all of the above is given. Those include:

[...]
  • The author character completely live in the fictional medium themselves. For example the author character might have a book that contains the world, but the author themselves are also a character in it and don't exist outside it any more than other characters of that world."

This falls in the type of r>f were the character is within the same work:
"However, there are also factors that can speak against Reality-Fiction Transcendence, even if all of the above is given. Those include:

[...]
  • The author character completely live in the fictional medium themselves. For example the author character might have a book that contains the world, but the author themselves are also a character in it and don't exist outside it any more than other characters of that world."
Seems pretty clear-cut to not be R>F, unfortunately. Pretty sure it's still 5-D though

What do we have for 5-D, taking in consideration that R>F does not apply?
We should have the cast upscale chippers that’s part of the verse,chipper should be above his son as he comprehended everything and traverse the universe to get to fnaf world cast,tyke and strange travelor transcended space time and can go from their cosmos to make a more fulfilling promise one.
Atleast 5D

What do we have for 5-D, taking in consideration that R>F does not apply?
Ok so like animdude should also at the very least have qualitative superiority since while he can be in the verse his assertions atlest imply that from normal-hard mode he’s on a higher plane of existence compared to the normal cast.also his demotion was only in reference towards his storyteller positioning.

Ok so like animdude should also at the very least have qualitative superiority since while he can be in the verse his assertions atlest imply that from normal-hard mode he’s on a higher plane of existence compared to the normal cast.also his demotion was only in reference towards his storyteller positioning.
not enough for r>f as it goes against the standards

That's still a part of the multiverse which Scott transcends.
There’s like the codes in the verse that contains space time and other universes which the cast technically defeat and even defeating chipper who should scale above his son tyke who transcended space time and stuff(added context)

One of our rules are
Please refrain from creating content revision threads that consist solely of links to off-site sources (such as Youtube, Reddit, other VS forums, etc.) and have no discernible arguments of their own.
The initial video needs to be summarized in the CRT itself and be explained why it would qualify for a rating.

You'd have to show them physically crossing a distance rather than using an ability to get Immeasurable.

In addition the other users are correct in that there's no hard evidence for R>F.

One of our rules are

The initial video needs to be summarized in the CRT itself and be explained why it would qualify for a rating.

You'd have to show them physically crossing a distance rather than using an ability to get Immeasurable.

In addition the other users are correct in that there's no hard evidence for R>F.
My apologies on the rules part and I see the point that is made about r>f,if I may ask what about the other points I made about transcending space time,and there being multiple expanded universe that exists within the cosmology and the cast beating them etc etc.

Yeah this ain't tier 1 at all, honestly Low 2-C in of itself is extremely dubious on second glance, shit's probably 3-A without further context.
I mean, It's probably still Low 2-C. The cosmology has the FNAF World universe and the Chipper And Sons universe as well as OMC's area and the Flipside as a whole. But yeah, I can't see it going anywhere beyond that.

I mean, It's probably still Low 2-C. The cosmology has the FNAF World universe and the Chipper And Sons universe as well as OMC's area and the Flipside as a whole. But yeah, I can't see it going anywhere beyond that.
the multiple expanses of universes etc etc combined with the context of transcending slave tune shoudk still be that of 5D

the multiple expanses of universes etc etc combined with the context of transcending slave tune shoudk still be that of 5D
Actually, in that Chipper And Sons video, the Strange Traveler specifically states that transcending space and time is something "no beaver has done before", that the Strange Traveler has "taken this form for [Tyke] to comprehend [his] existence", and that he wants to "elighten [Tyke's] mind and awareness about the wonders of time and space". All of these quotes kind of imply that transcending space-time is something incredibly specific and atypical and that even when Tyke successfully does so, he can't comprehend the 5-D structure that he's in. Animdude doesn't directly transcend the Chipper And Sons universe in any way, and the line of transcending being something "no beaver has done before" makes it heavily unlikely that Chipper himself naturally is 5-D, so Animdude and the FNAF World characters can't directly scale to that either.

Actually, in that Chipper And Sons video, the Strange Traveler specifically states that transcending space and time is something "no beaver has done before", that the Strange Traveler has "taken this form for [Tyke] to comprehend [his] existence", and that he wants to "elighten [Tyke's] mind and awareness about the wonders of time and space". All of these quotes kind of imply that transcending space-time is something incredibly specific and atypical and that even when Tyke successfully does so, he can't comprehend the 5-D structure that he's in. Animdude doesn't directly transcend the Chipper And Sons universe in any way, and the line of transcending being something "no beaver has done before" makes it heavily unlikely that Chipper himself naturally is 5-D, so Animdude and the FNAF World characters can't directly scale to that either.
He did create the entire multiverse though.

Back