• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Alright,here an new Wiz match and since i can see her match with some of LDO in future i will immdieately make it,first come from the white Aryan himself.

"But Vel,why not formatted as usual?" I'm lazy right now -~-,might formating this match later.

• Base Wilhelm is used
  • Speed is equalized
  • Both in character thought Wiz in serious mindset
  • Place located in Nightly Forest
  • No knowledge,no prep time
  • Win via anything!!!
Wiz.(KonoSuba).full.2213424
Heee...an stranger,what do you want in this bar,wanna drink a beer?

Wilhelm.Ehrenburg.full.52065
Yes,give....an Blood Beer.....and that blood must be comes from you....

• Wilhelm: 0
  • Wiz: 6
  • Inconclusive: 0

he does spam it...a lot but after a bit briah all the way and can rapidly deplete her life

Though wiz wins via being a waifu

But she lolseals in an instant when serious. And don't forget that power null that negates resistance that nulls any spells that has been cast. If he goes on full Briah, she just null it altogether. Or not since Taikyoku lolz.

It starts from your upper body, covering you instantly after that. It's very long ranged and doesn't need contact. It is likely thought based.

so a thought based seal that instantly seals you? And just by looking at you?

then i have no idea how wil even can do much. But doesn't she have to know that wil needs sealing instead? Duke i think is because she knows he needs it? Idk just asking

Soul attacks are as I said, problematic. Undeads like her rely on souls alongside dead bodies after all, a powerful soul fuckery is bad for her to say the least. It's not stomp by any means. I mean, Will can possibly one-shot with soul attacks. Meh, she didn't need it, I mean she has tons of other ways to subdue him.

i remember a bit about that but what i meant is doesn't she have to know he needs to be sealed. Afaik Duke was someone she knew so she sealed him because of the info. Wil is someone she has no knowledge about so there is that i guess?

No offence, but Wiz's page should be erased for lacking of content. For instance, tell me anyone, where did this plethora of non-listed abilities come from? Even on the wiki, dedicated to the franchise, they are not mentioned. How can this be even debated if you know nothing about the opposite subject and its profile is too empty?

Then can't he just absorb her soul the moment his HR stabs her?

ÒüôÒü«µØ¡Òü»ÒÇüþ¬üÒüìÕê║ÒüùÒüƒÕ»¥Þ▒íÒü«Ú¡éÒéäÞíÇÒéÆÕÉ©ÕÅÄÒüùÒÇüÞüûÚü║þë®Òü«µëǵ£ëÞÇàÒü½ÚéäÕàâÒüÖÒéïÕè╣ÕèøÒéƵîüÒüúÒüªÒüäÒéïÒÇé

There's no wanks in her profile. Every single ability she has is either scaled or demonstrated in LN. Ask Jobbo if you have problems. And she insta seals with thought like in Vol. 13.

A Masadaverse character is fighting a character from... Knosuba...

Never I thought I would ever see this.

DMB 1 said:
A Masadaverse character is fighting a character from... Knosuba...

Never I thought I would ever see this.
u know something's wrong with the world now

Wiz's page is still heavily lacking of feats, abilities, everything. Can this nuisance be fixed as soon as possible by knowledgeable member?

William Shrekspire said:
Wiz's page is still heavily lacking of feats, abilities, everything. Can this nuisance be fixed as soon as possible by knowledgeable member?
Me and Jobbo's gonna fix it. I have a lot of time with my hands recently but I still need his help.

I've arrived, but what exactly do you want me to add? Just fill out her Notable attacks/techniques section?

I think it's more of adding justification to the pages

For exemple, Sealing (Can seal others through "x method" or whatever how she seals). Description helps in threads

Not, just explain how her abilities work, a wall of hax without any explanation is doubtful but I trust you in this case so can you explain haxes in they profiles?

Back